The expected mog battle @hamo008 vs @Akuma vs @tombradylover vs @StepbroMo vs @psychophilly vs @Esteban1997

Who will mog ?

• @hamo008

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • @Akuma

Votes: 34 40.5%
  • @StepbroMo

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • @tombradylover

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • @Psychophilly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • @Esteban1997

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • @Ellepsis

Votes: 9 10.7%

• Total voters
male gaze
any girl IN THEIR PRIME would choose a pretty boy like @Akuma or @Ellipsis.
perhaps @tombradylover mogs objectively with regards to psl autism but when it comes to getting girls, pretty boys mog.
Jfl even @Ellipsis Admits I mog him. How delusional can u guys be?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
@tombradylover brutal, college slayer being told hes too ethnic looking and that its over for him by actual shit tier ethnic phenos lul

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 24444 and 1 other person
U have no real world experience to talk on these matters
I've only spoken to girls that are 17 and below
they don't seem to like the look that you have.
idk if things change later in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27447, Deleted member 27066 and Blackgymmax
once again, you have no room to make that comment when you have to morph your nose to look human
subhumans in a bucket @tombradylover

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and tombradylover
subhumans in a bucket @tombradylover
He’s a kid. I’m telling u these guys def think Sergei would mog me. He has no idea what prime college women want. Jfl if u think my target is below 17. I don’t want to go to jail wtf.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 24444
He’s a kid. I’m telling u these guys def think Sergei would mog me. He has no idea what prime college women want. Jfl if u think my target is below 17. I don’t want to go to jail wtf.
SERGI MOG YOU? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 24444
Are you gymcelled?

SERGI MOG YOU? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
He might as well. Only “pretty boys” (aka good eye area, white and no facial development whatsoever🤣) can slay “prime” women. Again I have no appeal compared to gods like Sergei

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 24444
Muh Sergi is gigachad according to Tails. To get that type of treatment you just have to be not subhuman/Indian

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and Blackgymmax
Are you gymcelled?
Similar to ur physique but not as shredded. U have great physique dude. i would say I’m close to u but not there yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Chads.org for sure oh shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 16515 and tombradylover
that one guy has just blue eyey and wears makeup or something
he is above average looking but in the motion vid he does look kinda boneless
so i guess @tombradylover is the best looking one because he has good jaw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and tombradylover
Similar to ur physique but not as shredded. U have great physique dude. i would say I’m close to u but not there yet.
My physique is pretty average IMO

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and tombradylover
My physique is pretty average IMO
Ur shredded asf dude. That’s pretty good imo. More muscle needed but u got an above average physique don’t be dumb

• +1
Ur shredded asf dude. That’s pretty good imo. More muscle needed but u got an above average physique don’t be dumb
I have 10 pac in some lighting.
B5780D41 CB03 4640 A4CE DA2C1ACD3E6C

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Enfant terrible and tombradylover
I thought sergi was kinda ugly when I first saw him. then I saw his reactions from women. this is the same reaction I had upon seeing you. I haven't seen proof that women have positive reactions upon seeing you tho

the mere fact that @tombradylover is life fuel. like I said, thought sergi was ugly when I first saw him and his weird philtrum but I'll put my emotions aside, why doesn't @tombradylover have millions of followers on tiktok if he mogs sergi so hard?

I can't believe that you're rating this guy insanely high, I would expect you of all people to call him an average curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 24444 and tombradylover
the mere fact that @tombradylover is life fuel. like I said, thought sergi was ugly when I first saw him and his weird philtrum but I'll put my emotions aside, why doesn't @tombradylover have millions of followers on tiktok if he mogs sergi so hard?

I can't believe that you're rating this guy insanely high, I would expect you of all people to call him an average curry
bruh shut the fuck up. Austin dunham curb stomps alot of black pretty boys w huge followings in smv when you run them on tinder or bumble
second, as a dude who calls almost all curries 0 smv, i thought med slayer the second i saw his face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16515, Deleted member 24444 and tombradylover

There is like 1+ PSL difference between @tombradylover and others. Also he outslayed everyone here as well

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

I haven’t made a single tik tok in my life. I’m a pre-med college student not everyone is a faggot jfl

When I go on Omegle the girls always scream or hold their hands over their mouths. They are always in awe. I can prove this aswel on a live discord or something. I’ll do whatever u want to burst that little bubble of yours.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, Deleted member 16515 and Deleted member 24444
When I go on Omegle the girls always scream or hold their hands over their mouths. They are always in awe. I can prove this aswel on a live discord or something. I’ll do whatever u want to burst that little bubble of yours.
I'm not in any bubble. I just don't see your appeal. you look like a regular Indian (that isn't FOB)
lifefuel tbh

I'm not in any bubble. I just don't see your appeal. you look like a regular Indian (that isn't FOB)
lifefuel tbh
No one thought I was Indian IRL or even on looksmax until OP dumbass said I was to nuke my smv. No one in real life thinks I look Indian😂 this the first time ever I’ve been told I have curry tax imposed on me and it’s by 17 year old kids who are 10x uglier then me and haven’t touched a girl in their lives. Fucking suifuel.

• JFL
No one thought I was Indian IRL or even on looksmax until OP dumbass said I was to nuke my smv. No one in real life thinks I look Indian😂 this the first time ever I’ve been told I have curry tax imposed on me and it’s by 17 year old kids who are 10x uglier then me and haven’t touched a girl in their lives. Fucking suifuel.
wallahi I thought you were a west born Indian.
why are you so offended if you're a slayer?

the pic in the shower mogs, the rest doesn't look good to me at all. I think all 3 of us are more appealing to look at but what ever I suppose. if youre actually getting the girls you claim to get, you're a mogger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, tombradylover and sub5inchcel
@tombradylover whats your race btw? like which country

This is what I looked like at your age in high school. If u can’t tell the difference in coloring, pheno and bone structure ur delusional. U never have had a higher appeal that’s my point that’s cope

Attachments

• 7969D1C1-EE44-487C-BA45-56FA94712D20.jpeg
    7969D1C1-EE44-487C-BA45-56FA94712D20.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
This is what I looked like at your age in high school. If u can’t tell the difference in coloring, pheno and bone structure ur delusional. U never have had a higher appeal that’s my point that’s cope
Looks insane here, maesthetic moment

• Love it
@StepbroMo

How much would you say I ascended from 2 years ago (before I began looksmaxxing)?
bn9mSkrQ6424wD3zibjfsojyeqwPgXnA2DVJ3g7rwgaMZuQuloGEvcJyLoUFUV2aVbg3kxPrlKWZySPNwcPRXlcLhH5Ukgv5C3Te_cpRW41Du0J1k2RzotWZyll7uLrak29AbjqSazmvlMsmEaMsm1M

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 25938
How much would you say I ascended from 2 years ago (before I began looksmaxxing)?
bn9mSkrQ6424wD3zibjfsojyeqwPgXnA2DVJ3g7rwgaMZuQuloGEvcJyLoUFUV2aVbg3kxPrlKWZySPNwcPRXlcLhH5Ukgv5C3Te_cpRW41Du0J1k2RzotWZyll7uLrak29AbjqSazmvlMsmEaMsm1M
You ascended. Looked good back then too tho. Did u get leaner or face just developed more?

• +1
your bone structure is good. I don't see anything else worth noting nor do I see your appeal but who am I to judge if women find you attractive because at the end of the day, that's what matters. perhaps I find akuma and ellipsis more appealing to look at because I'm not a faggot and I think feminine faces are more beautiful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and tombradylover
You ascended. Looked good back then too tho. Did u get leaner or face just developed more?
Probably a combination of both, I need to start exercising a crap ton more once school is done for me even though my physique has some lean mass already.

• +1
Bro the only dude who mogs me is akuma

Tom Brady lover is the ideal for PSL autists only tbh
he has a similar effect to @FunkyMcMunky24 but funkymcmunky is a model atleast

perhaps black and Arab girls who desire masculine men wouldn't choose akuma but degenerate white girls (the girls we want) would not take a second look at Tom Brady lover
Tom bones are nowhere near as exaggerated as mine, and he looks more masculine than me. He has more OLD appeal, and doesn't get alien failod whatsoever imo. Lower psl imo, but definitely not the same case.

• Woah
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 16515
Tom bones are nowhere near as exaggerated as mine, and he looks more masculine than me. He has more OLD appeal, and doesn't get alien failod whatsoever imo. Lower psl imo, but definitely not the same case.
what is OLD? online dating?