The expected mog battle @hamo008 vs @Akuma vs @tombradylover vs @StepbroMo vs @psychophilly vs @Esteban1997

Who will mog ?

• @hamo008

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • @Akuma

Votes: 34 40.5%
  • @StepbroMo

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • @tombradylover

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • @Psychophilly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • @Esteban1997

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • @Ellepsis

Votes: 9 10.7%

• Total voters
He still appeals to women under 25 which is the age range most men target
I’m in college. My only slays have been with 19-22 year olds.

How many women did you slay ?
10 this semester rn all at parties too. Giga easy when drunk. If I was still on OLD I wouldn’t go to parties ever.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
BWC-lovers voted akuma, my vote was stuck between TomBradyLover and Ellipsis :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Before January of this year my body count was 1💀
Were you virtue-maxxed or Autism-maxxed? When I lost my virginity I was nowhere near your PSL jfl

• +1
Were you virtue-maxxed or Autism-maxxed? When I lost my virginity I was nowhere near your PSL jfl
Autism maxxed. Couldnt even make eye contact with girls. I had to work on that the hard way through some cold approach and just putting myself out there more. Its hard to slay when u just stay in ur house or dorm all day every day. Shit blows

Autism maxxed. Couldnt even make eye contact with girls. I had to work on that the hard way through some cold approach and just putting myself out there more. Its hard to slay when u just stay in ur house or dorm all day every day. Shit blows
Naw b, I was autistic AF but my jb ass would age fraud on tinder back in 2015 and slay non-stop :lul: :lul::lul: I guess it helped that there were more nerds/REAL alt types on tinder back then before it got infested with normies

• JFL
who tf is voting akuma???!! did they even look at him? his hair is 90% of his look, hair mog bones now?

• +1
you might be the first person to do that while still active on this site:lul:

• JFL

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16515, marauder and tombradylover
show vid in motion also you dont mog me and you cant accept it therefore delusional
I’ve been rated chad-chadlite facially by many reputable users. I’ve posted a rate me on this site before too. No offense I think u look good man but my face>ur face. U white guys are coping with appeal I’d slay pretty much anywhere tbh. Not even trying to be cocky u can run tests to prove it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Blackgymmax
I’ve been rated chad-chadlite facially by many reputable users. I’ve posted a rate me on this site before too. No offense I think u look good man but my face>ur face. U white guys are coping with appeal I’d slay pretty much anywhere tbh. Not even trying to be cocky u can run tests to prove it.
explain why i have more this votes when this site is biased against pretty boys such is male human nature and explain why you dont have any videos of you then you could say you mog me and i wouldnt care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and forevermirin
explain why i have more this votes when this site is biased against pretty boys such is male human nature and explain why you dont have any videos of you then you could say you mog me and i wouldnt care
ur white nigga

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Deleted member 23564
just realized how bad @tombradylover 's eye area is holy who tf rated this guy chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24221 and tombradylover
Tombrady is miles above everyone. Akuma is too low dimorphism while tom is a high psl med looking guy
I thought @tombradylover had some chad as his avi but turns out it’s him JFL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Blackgymmax and tombradylover
My guy take a good look at the poll. Esteban has 6 votes. He should have 0. I can show u as many videos as u want. Here’s my rate me thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/new-here-please-rate-me-personally.583817/
I know it’s hard but ur face is not close to my face. Even ur most loyal supporters admit they vote for u due to appeal, not psl.

How tf @Esteban1997 is winning @Ellipsis doesn’t make sense

• JFL
I know it’s hard but ur face is not close to my face. Even ur most loyal supporters admit they vote for u due to appeal, not psl.
jfl yeah thats what i mean i have more appeal not psl you have more psl and bone im not saying ur not just psl means nothing to me psl is autism the only thing that matters really is female appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221
jfl yeah thats what i mean i have more appeal not psl you have more psl and bone im not saying ur not just psl means nothing to me psl is autism the only thing that matters really is female appeal
I don’t think I have lower then chadlite appeal. If u think ur on that level or even higher then fair play. 🙏 I go to majority all white university and do rlly well for myself on tinder and irl, so I don’t think I’m coping thinking I mog, but I see where ur coming from.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 23564
I don’t think I have lower then chadlite appeal. If u think ur on that level or even higher then fair play. 🙏 I go to majority all white university and do rlly well for myself on tinder and irl, so I don’t think I’m coping thinking I mog, but I see where ur coming from.
im sure you do just fine but the way i see if someone mogs me i just ask my self

"if i could, would i want to swap faces with this person and look like them"

and when i look at you i would not want to look like you over how i look currently so thats how i come to that conclusion
Ee6a6d0978f8352cbd3ae6c77cc5a3e3

but if i see someone like that then yeah he mogs me i wanna change faces if i could and look like him i consider that guy a chad which most people might say hes too fem but he has million of insta followers and get simped over.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997, Deleted member 24221 and tombradylover
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 24444
im sure you do just fine but the way i see if someone mogs me i just ask my self

and when i look at you i would not want to look like you over how i look currently so thats how i come to that conclusion
View attachment 2127261
but if i see someone like that then yeah he mogs me i wanna change faces if i could and look like him i consider that guy a chad which most people might say hes too fem but he has million of insta followers and get simped over.
That guy you posted here would compete with tom brady bro. Thats the level or dimorphism you need before you can contest with mogger masc meds

• +1

View attachment 2127261
If you were tocgo out and get jaw and chin fillers youd stomp out tom id say that. Even if you arent as robust

If you were tocgo out and get jaw and chin fillers youd stomp out tom id say that. Even if you arent as robust
I agree. This guy would be model tier levels with better bones. That’s my whole point is he needs better facial structure. That shit correlates to ur appeal too

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
That guy you posted here would compete with tom brady bro. Thats the level or dimorphism you need before you can contest with mogger masc meds
biased

• JFL
Nigger im acknowledging your have top tier pheno and coloring as well as indicators of health but look. Even those tiktok pretty boys have a bit more dimorphism

• JFL
He rates good looking whites very highly, and rightfully so. If u mogged he would say so I’m sure. Black gym max is most brutal rater there is, especially toward non whites. U know this.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Tombrady is miles above everyone. Akuma is too low dimorphism while tom is a high psl med looking guy
male gaze
any girl IN THEIR PRIME would choose a pretty boy like @Akuma or @Ellipsis.
perhaps @tombradylover mogs objectively with regards to psl autism but when it comes to getting girls, pretty boys mog.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 24221, marauder and 1 other person
male gaze
perhaps @tombradylover mogs objectively with regards to psl autism but when it comes to getting girls, pretty boys mog.
Most retarded take. Most college prime girls would take tom and he got 99+ in 2hrs in a college area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and tombradylover
Most retarded take. Most college prime girls would take tom and he got 99+ in 2hrs in a college area
Tom Brady lover is the ideal for PSL autists only tbh
he has a similar effect to @FunkyMcMunky24 but funkymcmunky is a model atleast

perhaps black and Arab girls who desire masculine men wouldn't choose akuma but degenerate white girls (the girls we want) would not take a second look at Tom Brady lover

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, Blackgymmax and tombradylover

perhaps black and Arab girls who desire masculine men wouldn't choose akuma but degenerate white girls (the girls we want) would not take a second look at Tom Brady lover
U have no real world experience to talk on these matters

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

TOM GOT 99+ IN 2 HOURS IN A CLLLEGE SREA DUMB ASS.

• JFL
male gaze
Yeah they mog that guy in appeal easily, and he looks way too ethnic (curry/Arab) and nowhere close to med looking jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 27447 and Blackgymmax

Most cringe incel take. The prime college slayers look like clones of tom LMAO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and tombradylover
TOM GOT 99+ IN 2 HOURS IN A CLLLEGE SREA DUMB ASS.
Most of the girls where prime white girls too. These teenagers don’t leave the basement. These guys prob think Sergei would mog me in appeal too. Just dumb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and Blackgymmax
He rates good looking whites very highly, and rightfully so. If u mogged he would say so I’m sure. Black gym max is most brutal rater there is, especially toward non whites. U know this.
Most brutal raters:
@Nebula and old version of @TRUE_CEL
@St.TikTokcel
@Blackgymmax

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, St.TikTokcel, Blackgymmax and 1 other person