The eyecolorpill is depressing

I dont wanna see this shit, it's cope

fuck all the research, I care about what the cute foids on tiktok say and they all like colored eyes.

If they say "muh brown eyes look good" then it's probably some extremely aesthetic anomaly like chico or ramirez or some other light skin mulatto whos like 6 psl
Cope. The biggest tiktok Chad (Vinnie) has brown eyes. Most women date/marry and procreate with men with brown eyes. Most women with light eyes only fuck with brown eyed men.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 4946, Looks234 and 1 other person
Blue eyes are genetically much more common in males than in females:

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females). These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males."

-----

Over 90% of U.S. Presidents have been blue eyed:

... in all of U.S. history, only five presidents had brown eyes– John Quincy Adams, Andrew Johnson, Chester A. Arthur, LBJ and Nixon. All the rest were clearly described with blue, grey, or hazel eyes.

Two of our three presidents who faced serious impeachment proceedings (Andrew Johnson and Richard Nixon) were among our brown-eyed minority. The other three brownies (John Quincy Adams, Chester A. Arthur, and Lyndon Johnson) all hoped to win an additional term as president but failed to do, falling victim to bitter political critics and rivals

According to the above link, Hillary Clinton, former US presidential candidate, actually changed her eye color from hazel to blue.

-------

And what about sports? Well, NFL quarterbacks are unusually blue eyed:

As important to an NFL quarterback as arm strength or height, speed or intelligence, is the one characteristic that is largely ignored by the sporting community. A quarterback must have blue eyes."

Intrigued, I did a little research with the help of Google and NFL.com, and it turns out that over 80% of Superbowls have been won by Quarterback with blue eyes, a ratio of over 4 to 1. What’s more, of the twenty-three modern era quarterbacks in the NFL Hall of Fame, twenty-one have light colored eyes. That is not a misprint. That is over 90%. If you were to include guaranteed first ballot HOFer’s Peyton Manning, Bret Favre and Tom Brady, it climbs to an astounding twenty four of twenty six. (In 2014, no quarterbacks were voted as HOF semifinalist; however, of the six quarterbacks eligible, only sky blue-eyed Phil Simms has won a Superbowl, setting a record for completion percentage in the game and winning the Superbowl MVP award).

Only two Hall of Fame quarterbacks have brown eyes, Warren Moon and Otto Graham. For any coach in the NFL (or vegas bookie), this should be a stunning revelation. According to a New York Times article by Douglas Belkin, blue eyes make up less than twenty percent of the people born in the U.S. today, about 1 in 6. Even when you concede the fact that racism played a large part in the earlier days of the NFL (and some would say even now), and therefore use only statics from the population of Caucasian Americans for comparison, blue eyes are still only found at a rate of approximately 34%, or 1 in 3.
None of this shows that women prefer men with blue eyes over brown eyes.

Blue eyes are genetically much more common in males than in females:

When comparing similar eye colour genetic profiles, females tend, as a whole, to have darker eyes than males (and, conversely, males lighter than females). These results are also corroborated by the revision and meta-analysis of data from previously published eye colour genetic studies in several Caucasian populations, which significantly support the fact that males are more likely to have blue eyes than females, while females tend to show higher frequencies of green and brown eyes than males."

-----

Over 90% of U.S. Presidents have been blue eyed:

... in all of U.S. history, only five presidents had brown eyes– John Quincy Adams, Andrew Johnson, Chester A. Arthur, LBJ and Nixon. All the rest were clearly described with blue, grey, or hazel eyes.

Two of our three presidents who faced serious impeachment proceedings (Andrew Johnson and Richard Nixon) were among our brown-eyed minority. The other three brownies (John Quincy Adams, Chester A. Arthur, and Lyndon Johnson) all hoped to win an additional term as president but failed to do, falling victim to bitter political critics and rivals

According to the above link, Hillary Clinton, former US presidential candidate, actually changed her eye color from hazel to blue.

-------

And what about sports? Well, NFL quarterbacks are unusually blue eyed:

As important to an NFL quarterback as arm strength or height, speed or intelligence, is the one characteristic that is largely ignored by the sporting community. A quarterback must have blue eyes."

Intrigued, I did a little research with the help of Google and NFL.com, and it turns out that over 80% of Superbowls have been won by Quarterback with blue eyes, a ratio of over 4 to 1. What’s more, of the twenty-three modern era quarterbacks in the NFL Hall of Fame, twenty-one have light colored eyes. That is not a misprint. That is over 90%. If you were to include guaranteed first ballot HOFer’s Peyton Manning, Bret Favre and Tom Brady, it climbs to an astounding twenty four of twenty six. (In 2014, no quarterbacks were voted as HOF semifinalist; however, of the six quarterbacks eligible, only sky blue-eyed Phil Simms has won a Superbowl, setting a record for completion percentage in the game and winning the Superbowl MVP award).

Only two Hall of Fame quarterbacks have brown eyes, Warren Moon and Otto Graham. For any coach in the NFL (or vegas bookie), this should be a stunning revelation. According to a New York Times article by Douglas Belkin, blue eyes make up less than twenty percent of the people born in the U.S. today, about 1 in 6. Even when you concede the fact that racism played a large part in the earlier days of the NFL (and some would say even now), and therefore use only statics from the population of Caucasian Americans for comparison, blue eyes are still only found at a rate of approximately 34%, or 1 in 3.

> Study Suggests Women Are More Attracted To Men With Brown Eyes Than With Blue

idiot take, the eye color pill is literallly the most retarded on this site
Nobody is coping. People have their own opinions about things. deal with it
coping ethnics cought in 8k
attractiveness is objective, your feelings or opinion wouldn't change it tbh. put 2 attractive guys in a stage where one has light eyes and another has black, out of 100 woman all 100 would choose the colored one and the dark eye gl guy would sent to rope.
i live in ethnicland and if you have colored eyes here, your smv is 100 times higher than others, and in places like eu or where most have colored eyes you have to have light/blue eyes to be considered human.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
None of this shows that women prefer men with blue eyes over brown eyes.

It shows that blue eyes have been preferred by selection on men, and thst dominant men are more likely to be blue eyed.

Quarterbacks are the most desired football players, btw.

@germanlooks too much cope.
I don’t get why the people here get so sensitive and defensive when it comes to eye color.
The fact that light and colored eyes mog brown eyes is one of the rare things even bluepilled normies acknowledge on a daily basis.

Everyone with brown eyes ascends with green, blue or hazel eyes.
And everyone with blue, green or hazel eyes descends with brown eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 15305

> Study Suggests Women Are More Attracted To Men With Brown Eyes Than With Blue

More coping ethnic bullshit from non-sources.

There is nothing in that link that says women prefer blue eyes, no study was ever published saying that, and the sole study in the link has been contradicted by its own authors -- it failed publication. In the follow-up study, blue eye men were found to be more dominant-looking.

"Controlling for sample and location, we showed that there is no statistically significant relationship between eye colour and perceived dominance: Prague (P = 0.822), Ústí nad Labem (P = 0.778), and Tartu (P = 0.565). These negative results thus contradict the previous study, wherein males with brown eyes were perceived as more dominant than males with blue eyes. In this study we consider the possible local-specific differences and confounding random factors which might be responsible for the previous positive results on an association between eye colour and the perception of dominance."

Most women date/marry and procreate with men with brown eyes
Weird then that the majority of the best looking men on earth who are swarmed over by women the most have all colored eyes:

Cavill, Hemsworth, Meeks, Pitt, DiCaprio, Gandy, Drago, Hexum, Bomer, Holloway...etc just to name a few.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kroker and Deleted member 15305
Ideal male and female faces selected by 200 volunteers: the male face is blue eyed, the female face is brown eyed

Beautiful_faces_di_3249634b.jpg

"Male: Oval-shaped, blue eyes: 0.46 distance apart from eye centres

Female: Almond-shaped, brown eyes: 0.48* distance apart from eye centres, each is 0.23 width"

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: gamma
I don’t get why the people here get so sensitive and defensive when it comes to eye color.
The fact that light and colored eyes mog brown eyes is one of the rare things even bluepilled normies acknowledge on a daily basis.

Everyone with brown eyes ascends with green, blue or hazel eyes.
And everyone with blue, green or hazel eyes descends with brown eyes.
Those who say that brown looks better in some people or some bs like that are always shit eyed people trying to cope with the fact that light, vibrant eyes look better on every animal species.

I would do anything for having light eyes.

• +1
Ideal male and female faces selected hy volunteers: the male face is blue eyed, the female face is brown eyed

Female: Almond-shaped, brown eyes: 0.48* distance apart from eye centres, each is 0.23 width"
EVERYONE descends with brown eyes, just accept it

• +1
EVERYONE descends with brown eyes, just accept it

Not women. The abundance of legit, peer reviewed, published scientific evidence suggests that women actually ascend with brown eyes. They're more feminine.

Not women. The abundance of legit, peer reviewed, published scientific evidence suggests that women actually ascend with brown eyes. They're more feminine.
I will morph some women when I'm at home to debunk this. All the best looking female models have light eyes. Accept our inferiority

The amount of cope in this thread is astonishing.

Blue, green and hazel eyes mog brown eyes.
That’s a fact so just accept it.

It doesn’t matter if you heard a girl saying that she prefers brown eyes because:
1) never listen to what girls say
2) even if she actually tells the truth she is part of a minority because the vast majority prefers colored and light eyes
3) even though she prefers brown eyes she still will find light colored eyes more striking

Yes shape matters more than color but this isn’t the discussion.
If you have two eye areas which have the exact same shape the one with the colored/light eyes mogs objectively.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 15305
Eye color doesn't matter that much on men, it's all in eyebrows / eyelashes tickness and darkness, eyes shape, and iris shine and transparency
Nse 1105850082385613074 1641395925399

Most of blue eyes , you don't even notice them in real life, cause they are souless, and don't shine without their selfie tiktok filter and phone light.
Also avoid having lazy eyes expression, hunter or stoic eyes.

Attachments

• kenshiro eyes.jpg
    kenshiro eyes.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, gamma, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person
That’s not true.
Brown eyes on women are much less of a failo than on men but they aren’t ideal for women.

Ideal for women are colored eyes which aren’t too light.

When it comes to eye color I don’t trust any studies tbh because it’s just common sense that colored and lighter eyes in general boost the Attractiveness of a person.
Just for appeal eye color on women isn’t that important but when it comes to looking aesthetic and striking they absolutely need colored or/and light eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
Eye color doesn't matter that much on men, it's all in eyebrows / eyelashes tickness and darkness, eyes shape, and iris shine and transparency
Major cope.
Especially on men it matters even more.

And yea all the other shit you listed matters as well but not more than eye color.
you can see it on this picture.
Despite the massive UEE it’s a good eye area but nobody irl would say you have nice eyes.
Why? Because of the dark brown eye color.
They look boring.
Most of blue eyes , you don't even notice them in real life, cause they are souless, and don't shine without their selfie tiktok filter and phone light.
this is the biggest cope I have ever heard

• +1
The amount of cope in this thread is astonishing.

Blue, green and hazel eyes mog brown eyes.
That’s a fact so just accept it.

It doesn’t matter if you heard a girl saying that she prefers brown eyes because:
1) never listen to what girls say
2) even if she actually tells the truth she is part of a minority because the vast majority prefers colored and light eyes
3) even though she prefers brown eyes she still will find light colored eyes more striking

Yes shape matters more than color but this isn’t the discussion.
If you have two eye areas which have the exact same shape the one with the colored/light eyes mogs objectively.
I disagree with number 2. The people who say that they prefer brown eyes, usually say it because they saw a person with good eye shape or long lashes. Objectively light eyes look better on everyone. It's only subjective if we're talking about top tier colors like light green or blue.

That’s not true.
Brown eyes on women are much less of a failo than on men but they aren’t ideal for women.

Ideal for women are colored eyes which aren’t too light.

When it comes to eye color I don’t trust any studies tbh because it’s just common sense that colored and lighter eyes in general boost the Attractiveness of a person.
Just for appeal eye color on women isn’t that important but when it comes to looking aesthetic and striking they absolutely need colored or/and light eyes

It doesn't make sense that blue eyes boost women's attractiveness, because blue eyes are objectively more masculine and create an appearance that is more becoming of a man than a woman.

Blue eyes are too striking and angry looking for women. Brown eyes are softer and warmer. That's why they're more common on men and why the legit research supports a brown eyed female ideal.

I disagree with number 2. The people who say that they prefer brown eyes, usually say it because they saw a person with good eye shape or long lashes. Objectively light eyes look better on everyone. It's only subjective if we're talking about top tier colors like light green or blue.

If it's "objective" cite a single published, peer reviewed study saying that women look better with blue eyes. You can't do it. They're also more common in men, and more rare in women, again supporting an evolutionary mechanism that was biased against blue eyed women. Sexual selection has clearly favored blue eyed males and dark eyed females.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
It doesn't make sense that blue eyes boost women's attractiveness, because blue eyes are objectively more masculine and create an appearance that is more becoming of a man than a woman.

Blue eyes are too striking and angry looking for women. Brown eyes are softer and warmer. That's why they're more common on men and why the legit research supports a brown eyed female ideal.
But did the study only include blue and brown eyes or also green and hazel eyes?
And what exact shade they used? Really light or just medium colored eyes?

I agree that blue eyes look more masc especially when they are really light because they look cold and this is an more attractive attribute on men than on women.

But green or hazel eyes don’t look cold but basically are the upgraded and better version of brown eyes so I don’t see why brown eyes would be more ideal on women than hazel or green eyes

• +1
But did the study only include blue and brown eyes or also green and hazel eyes?
And what exact shade they used? Really light or just medium colored eyes?

I agree that blue eyes look more masc especially when they are really light because they look cold and this is an more attractive attribute on men than on women.

But green or hazel eyes don’t look cold but basically are the upgraded and better version of brown eyes so I don’t see why brown eyes would be more ideal on women than hazel or green eyes

Green eyes are fucking disgusting on women. They look putrid and similar to wild animals.

The female ideal was brown eyed in this study:

The most beautiful faces have reveal a lot about our prejudices

Scientists have found the most beautiful faces in the world - according to a study of 200 people. But the one thing they have in common reveals more about us
www.mirror.co.uk
www.mirror.co.uk

Female: Almond-shaped, brown eyes: 0.48* distance apart from eye centres, each is 0.23 width

Women need to have "deep" black and brown coloring. The lightened effect makes women look like they are unfecund and lacking in estrogen.

High estrogen vs low estrogen (left) facial composites:

dn8251-1_650.jpg

Low estrogen face clearly has lighter more "green" eyes.

Major cope.
Especially on men it matters even more.

And yea all the other shit you listed matters as well but not more than eye color.

you can see it on this picture.
Despite the massive UEE it’s a good eye area but nobody irl would say you have nice eyes.
Why? Because of the dark brown eye color.
They look boring.

this is the biggest cope I have ever heard

People tell me more than just "nice eyes", they literally tell me I have sharingan or I look like anime characters like lelouch with geass, my phone can't take all details and I took this photo fast with bad angle and bad light and I slept 5 hours last night. I don't like to brag about my eyes cause this is not something I got by myself and effort, it's just genetic but trust me, my brown eyes literally have super power, like people start shivering when I approach them with my eyes, everyone contemplate them in public transport, I guess that's not my covid mask or my thin shitty hair that they are contemplating. What is UEE ?

But yeah, blue or green eyes with this shine, this transparency, thick eyebrows and eyelashs would certainly be better but I have NEVER seen them, even white models have shitty tasteless blue eyes. the 3-4 shinning eyes I saw during 20 years in existence was hazel or brown.

Last edited:
coping ethnics cought in 8k
attractiveness is objective, your feelings or opinion wouldn't change it tbh. put 2 attractive guys in a stage where one has light eyes and another has black, out of 100 woman all 100 would choose the colored one and the dark eye gl guy would sent to rope.
i live in ethnicland and if you have colored eyes here, your smv is 100 times higher than others, and in places like eu or where most have colored eyes you have to have light/blue eyes to be considered human.
brown eyed chad > over blue eyed normie anyday

People tell me more than just "nice eyes", they literally tell me I have sharingan or I look like anime characters like lelouch with geass, my phone can't take all details and I took this photo fast with bad angle and bad light and I slept 5 hours last night. I don't like to brag about my eyes cause this is not something I got by myself and effort, it's just genetic but trust me, my brown eyes literally have super power, like people start shivering when I approach them with my eyes, everyone contemplate them in public transport, I guess that's not my covid mask or my thin shitty hair that they are contemplating. What is UEE ?

But yeah, blue or green eyes with this shine, this transparency, thick eyebrows and eyelashs would certainly be better but I have NEVER seen them, even white models have shitty tasteless blue eyes. the 3-4 shinning eyes I saw during 20 years in existence was hazel or brown.

Lol @ this cope
Lol @ riding public transport

Eye color doesn't matter that much on men, it's all in eyebrows / eyelashes tickness and darkness, eyes shape, and iris shine and transparency View attachment 1478894

Also avoid having lazy eyes expression, hunter or stoic eyes.
Brutal you have good lashes but the color is so subhuman. You would look 100x better with light eyes

More coping ethnic bullshit from non-sources.

There is nothing in that link that says women prefer blue eyes, no study was ever published saying that, and the sole study in the link has been contradicted by its own authors -- it failed publication. In the follow-up study, blue eye men were found to be more dominant-looking.

"
"Controlling for sample and location, we showed that there is no statistically significant relationship between eye colour and perceived dominance: Prague (P = 0.822), Ústí nad Labem (P = 0.778), and Tartu (P = 0.565). These negative results thus contradict the previous study, wherein males with brown eyes were perceived as more dominant than males with blue eyes. In this study we consider the possible local-specific differences and confounding random factors which might be responsible for the previous positive results on an association between eye colour and the perception of dominance."
"There is nothing in that link that says women prefer blue eyes"

youre right. nothing in the link says women prefer blue eyes over brown eyes. thx for proving my point. The study I provided says women prefer brown eyes over blue eyes. an actual study. cry about it

brown eyed chad > over blue eyed normie anyday

If that were the case I would expect there to be more brown eyed presidents, brown eyed quarterbacks, etc.

Instead it would seem there is something about having brown eyes as a male that makes it physiologically more difficult to be Chad.

• +1
Green eyes are fucking disgusting on women. They look putrid
89589C77 E27E 4CA1 9987 1456A0A425A6
49865EB6 411B 47D5 95F3 886E66AEFAA9

jfl at this cope
@Biiyo03 @AscendingHero @Amnesia @Preston

Scientists have found the most beautiful faces in the world - according to a study of 200 people. But the one thing they have in common reveals more about us
favicon-32.png
www.mirror.co.uk

Female: Almond-shaped, brown eyes: 0.48* distance apart from eye centres, each is 0.23 width
The problem is that you don’t understand one important thing:
Those studies only analyze attractiveness based on certain factors.
But they ignore the fact that light or colored eyes make a person more striking and outstanding looking which also boosts attractiveness in a different way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15305, DivineBeing and 1 other person
View attachment 1478926View attachment 1478933
jfl at this cope

But they ignore the fact that light or colored eyes make a person more striking and outstanding looking which also boosts attractiveness in a different way.
coping 2 strong

• +1

youre right. nothing in the link says women prefer blue eyes over brown eyes. thx for proving my point. The study I provided says women prefer brown eyes over blue eyes. an actual study. cry about it

Simple typo, lol @ the immaturity of this little brown eyed faggot.

• +1

"I like your brown eyes" - said no one ever.
You'll always have shit eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing and germanlooks
jfl at this cope

ngl when i wore ocean blue ocntacts that increase the size of my iris i ascended .5 psl

• +1
If that were the case I would expect there to be more brown eyed presidents, brown eyed quarterbacks, etc.

Instead it would seem there is something about having brown eyes as a male that makes it physiologically more difficult to be Chad.
Its all coincidental my man.

Green eyes are fucking disgusting on women. They look putrid and similar to wild animals.

www.mirror.co.uk
www.mirror.co.uk

Explain why do all the best looking women have blue eyes

• JFL
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 15305
jfl at this cope

You green eyed "woman" looks like a transsexual.

You are literally making shit up. That study I quoted used 200 volunteers to make a composite image of beautiful males and females using pictures of famous celebrities. The beautiful male composite happened to be blue eyed, and the beautiful female composite happened to be brown eyed. Ergo, more brown eyed women were selected as beautiful, and more blue eyed men were selected as handsome.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617, AscendingHero, mortis and 1 other person
Explain why do all the best looking women have blue eyes

They don't. They tend to have brown eyes:

The most beautiful faces have reveal a lot about our prejudices Scientists have found the most beautiful faces in the world - according to a study of 200 people. But the one thing they have in common reveals more about us www.mirror.co.uk

People tell me more than just "nice eyes", they literally tell me I have sharingan or I look like anime characters like lelouch with geass, my phone can't take all details and I took this photo fast with bad angle and bad light and I slept 5 hours last night
Nigga stop the cope.
Your eyelashes and eyebrows are great yes I give you that but I highly doubt that you get complimented that often on your eyes.
I don't like to brag about my eyes cause this is not something I got by myself and effort, it's just genetic but trust me, my brown eyes literally have super power, like people start shivering when I approach them with my eyes, everyone contemplate them in public
Funny GIF

Here Elias de Poot eyes area mogs yours to oblivion not only because of the better shape etc but also because he has green eyes
28F8B2DC 1CDF 4C23 A15E FF43623D959D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617, Amnesia, DivineBeing and 1 other person
They don't. They tend to have brown eyes:

The most beautiful faces have reveal a lot about our prejudices Scientists have found the most beautiful faces in the world - according to a study of 200 people. But the one thing they have in common reveals more about us www.mirror.co.uk

I asked why do the best looking female models have light eyes, you linked me a study that has nothing to do with the question

• +1
I asked why do the best looking female models have light eyes, you linked me a study that has nothing to do with the question

Again, moron. Read the link. The most beautiful female models have brown eyes:

www.mirror.co.uk
www.mirror.co.uk

Last edited:
You green eyed "woman" looks like a transsexual.
You seem to be gay if you call this neotenous looking girl a transsexual.

You are literally making shit up. That study I quoted used 200 volunteers to make a composite image of beautiful males and females using pictures of famous celebrities. The beautiful male composite happened to be blue eyed, and the beautiful female composite happened to be brown eyed. Ergo, more brown eyed women were selected as beautiful, and more blue eyed men were selected as handsome.
Yes cool story but that doesn’t matter because in real life only the women with colored and light eyes get complimented on their eyes.

You can also find studies which „prove“ that bald men are attractive.
Studies are mostly cope when it comes to looks especially on a topic like eye color.

And the fact that the study only included blue and brown eyes shows that it’s useless anyways. Because green and hazel eyes fog on women more than brown eyes

• +1
Again, moron. Read the link. The most beautiful women have brown eyes.

www.mirror.co.uk
www.mirror.co.uk

Moron? I asked one thing and you linked the same study, trying to look high iq. There are studies saying that short men have more sexual success. Does that mean that being short is ideal? No.

I'll repeat the question
Why do all the best looking female celebrities like Taylor Hills, Doutzen Kroes, Barbara Palvin, Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie, Kristina Pimenova have light eyes?