The eyecolorpill is depressing

They aren’t smaller. I don’t know if you are blind but babies have proportional bigger looking eyes than adults.
View attachment 1479121
But I guess you are talking about Asian babies because you are a ricecel yourself:
View attachment 1479122View attachment 1479123

Cherry selected pictures. Epicanthic folds are common in Caucasian infants.

Tbh I don’t even need to post a study for this because it’s common sense that big eyes are neotenous.
That’s why Cosplayer girls use make up to make their eyes appear larger and also in animation movies, Comics etc. characters who are supposed to appear cute have larger eyes.

Again, false.

This Comic girl looks cute and young because of her huge eyes in comparison to the rest of the face. If large eyes wouldn’t be neotenous then explains why the artist gave this girl overly large eyes?

Does not look cute, gargoylic.

But anyways here is a study even though it’s not even needed:

That is not a study but a quote from "The Encyclopedia of Human Body Image" which is a non-source.

People don’t find brown eyed women more attractive on average.
Based on the study you posted you can’t come to this conclusion since I already explained multiple times that they also factored in other facial parts.

Again, literally quoting the study:

The most beautiful faces have reveal a lot about our prejudices

Scientists have found the most beautiful faces in the world - according to a study of 200 people. But the one thing they have in common reveals more about us
www.mirror.co.uk
www.mirror.co.uk

Beautiful_faces_di_3249634b.jpg

Male: Oval-shaped, blue eyes: 0.46 distance apart from eye centres

Female: Almond-shaped, brown eyes: 0.48* distance apart from eye centres, each is 0.23 width

So it might be just coincidence that more brown eyed women got chosen more.
Maybe because their faces were overall more attractive than the faces of the other women.

Dummy, do you not realize how hard you are coping?

If brown eyed women are more likely to be selected, that means brown ehed women are more attractive than blue eyed women.

To come to the conclusion that people find brown eyed women more attractive on average you would need to do a different study where only one female face exists but with different eye colors.

No dummy, all you have to do is see which women are selected more. That's brown eyed women.

View attachment 1479156
Sure buddy.
If that was the case then explains why Asian women get surgeries to look more like western women whereas western women don’t get surgeries to look more Asian.
And also explain why literally 99% of non Asian guys prefers white women over Asian women

Fucking pathetic cope. It's white women who get surgery to look more Asian, and numerous studies confirm that white men prefer Asian women (and half Asian women) over white women.

At least he tries to sound high iq.
Jfl imagine thinking that brown eyes are better on women, that asian women fog european women and that blonde women are more masculine:lul:

Now imagine trying to vehemently deny multiple peer-reviewed studies confirming all of that.

Sucks to be you.

He is easily in the top 3 of retards I argued with on this site.

Claims that Asian women are more attractive than western women:lul:

I didn't claim that. Multiple studies did, however.

Got an opinion as to why the studies are indicating the exact opposite of what you claim to believe? Can you show me a single study saying that white women are more attractive than Asian?

Fucking pathetic cope. It's white women who get surgery to look more Asian, and numerous studies confirm that white men prefer Asian women (and half Asian women) over white women.
@germanlooks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Lol @ pretending to laugh when you are seething and crying.

Lol @ pretending to laugh when you are seething and crying.
There's no point on arguing with someone who thinks that asian women are better looking/more femenine than white women. You're in a blackpilled forum

• +1
There's no point on arguing with someone who thinks that asian women are better looking/more femenine than white women. You're in a blackpilled forum

If you were blackpilled you would be accepting the consensus from multiple researchers that Asian women are perceived as more feminine and attractive than white women.

So in fact, you are bluepilled. Pathetically so.

Cherry selected pictures. Epicanthic folds are common in Caucasian infants.
Not cherrypicked.
Atleast in Caucasian baby’s the eyes are larger in relation to the rest of the face in comparison to adults.
Again, false
it literally is right.
You argue against straight facts.
And once again: if it wasn’t true than why are big eyes used in comics etc to make a character appear cuter?
Does not look cute, gargoylic.
They look cute. And she looks more cute with large eyes than with small eyes. Fact.
Funny how you disagree on everything I say just because you are hurt.
That is not a study but a quote from "The Encyclopedia of Human Body Image" which is a non-source.
it is a source
Again, literally quoting the study
I won’t repeat myself again but you still confuse correlation and causation
If brown eyed women are more likely to be selected, that means brown ehed women are more attractive than blue eyed women.
causation and correlation.

If women would choose more short men in study over tall men does this mean that short men are more attractive? No. It just means that the short men had better looking faces.
No dummy, all you have to do is see which women are selected more. That's brown eyed women.
wrong.
Fucking pathetic cope. It's white women who get surgery to look more Asian, and numerous studies confirm that white men prefer Asian women (and half Asian women) over white women
literally wrong.
Asian women get surgeries to remove their rice eyes

I didn't claim that. Multiple studies did, however.
You literally are schizophrenic.

In the study you posted about eye color it says that:

Race is a bigger deal in dating and attraction than we like to think

It's often brushed under the carpet, but race is a bigger deal in attraction than people might like to think.

Data from dating apps is an interesting way to reveal prejudices, unconscious or otherwise.

Stats from OkCupid and Tinder, two of the biggest dating apps at the moment, seems to confirm the fact that we are prejudiced in favour of white people when we date.

Ok Cupid found that all races, except black men and women, consistently rate white women and men higher than other races.

And now you claim with a different study that Asian women are more attractive.
You contradict yourself.
Over for your peanut sized brain.
Got an opinion as to why the studies are indicating the exact opposite of what you claim to believe? Can you show me a single study saying that white women are more attractive than Asian?
Literally the study about eye color you posted.
Fucking retard jfl

If you were blackpilled you would be accepting the consensus from multiple researchers that Asian women are perceived as more feminine and attractive than white women.

So in fact, you are bluepilled. Pathetically so.
iu
iu
iu
iu

There's not a single asian woman that fogs the women I posted

• +1
Not cherrypicked.
Atleast in Caucasian baby’s the eyes are larger in relation to the rest of the face in comparison to adults.

Wrong, unsourced, cherrypicked.

it literally is right.
You argue against straight facts.
And once again: if it wasn’t true than why are big eyes used in comics etc to make a character appear cuter?

They aren't.

They look cute. And she looks more cute with large eyes than with small eyes. Fact.
Funny how you disagree on everything I say just because you are hurt.

Funny how you deny peer-reviewed evidence and cope with fruitless anecdotal bullshit because you have nothing to match my facts.

it is a source

I won’t repeat myself again but you still confuse correlation and causation

causation and correlation.

Irrelevant meme trope + encyclopedias are tertiary, low quality non-sources.

If women would choose more short men in study over tall men does this mean that short men are more attractive? No. It just means that the short men had better looking faces.

Irrelevant anecdotal bullshit; the study in question ranked women by their faces which includes eyes.

wrong.

literally wrong.
Asian women get surgeries to remove their rice eyes

Incorrect, White women give themselves facelifts to replicate Asian eyes.

They also get their massive noses removed and their skin browned to look Asian.

Do you really need me to post more studies saying Asian women look better? Are you a glutton for punishment?

You literally are schizophrenic.

In the study you posted about eye color it says that:

Race is a bigger deal in dating and attraction than we like to think

It's often brushed under the carpet, but race is a bigger deal in attraction than people might like to think.

Data from dating apps is an interesting way to reveal prejudices, unconscious or otherwise.

Stats from OkCupid and Tinder, two of the biggest dating apps at the moment, seems to confirm the fact that we are prejudiced in favour of white people when we date.

Ok Cupid found that all races, except black men and women, consistently rate white women and men higher than other races.

That is not in the OKcupid link.

In the OKCupid link, Asian women were rated as more attractive than white women. It's also not a study.

And now you claim with a different study that Asian women are more attractive.
You contradict yourself.
Over for your peanut sized brain.

Literally the study about eye color you posted.
Fucking retard jfl

I have never contradicted myself with anything.

Difficult pill for white women to swallow:

ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s1100-c50.png

Wrong, unsourced, cherrypicked.

They aren't.

Funny how you deny peer-reviewed evidence and cope with fruitless anecdotal bullshit because you have nothing to match my facts.

Irrelevant anecdotal bullshit; the study in question ranked women by their faces which includes eyes.

Incorrect, White women give themselves facelifts to replicate Asian eyes.

They also get their massive noses removed and their skin browned to look Asian.

Do you really need me to post more studies saying Asian women look better? Are you a glutton for punishment?
iu
iu
iu

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 1617

"We compared the attractiveness of own-race composites, other-race composites, and mixed-race composites (where the component faces were from both races). In experiment 1, Caucasian participants rated own-race composites as more attractive than other-race composites, but only for male faces.

However, mixed-race (Caucasian/Japanese) composites were significantly more attractive than own-race composites, particularly for the opposite sex.

Proof these are natural born women?

I think the problem is that you live in a place full of ethnic women and few white women. Every person that has visited Europe or United States knows that white women are much more attractive

• +1

I think the problem is that you live in a place full of ethnic women and few white women. Every person that has visited Europe or United States knows that white women are much more attractive

Except the studies I'm showing you, which say that white women are less attractive, were all conducted in Australia, Europe and the USA.

Still waiting for proof that these bulldogs were born female. That means birth certificates.

Except the studies I'm showing you, which say that white women are less attractive, were all conducted in Australia, Europe and the USA.

Still waiting for proof that these bulldogs were born female. That means birth certificates.
@germanlooks :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Wrong, unsourced, cherrypicked
No need for sources here.
Just open your ricecel eyes a bit more and look around.
Babys/children have larger eyes in relation to their face compared to their adult counter parts.
They aren't.
I can give you thousands of studies but you won’t accept it anyways.
Even without studies it’s common sense that large eyes are a common trait in babies and that large eyes are neotenous.
If you don’t believe me that’s fine.
It just means you are a stubborn retard;)
But here another one:

— big eyes are cute, bigger eyes even more so — but there’s science to back it up. In the 1940s, the zoologist Konrad Lorenz outlined a kinderschema, or “baby schema” — a set of six physical traits that, in highly scientific terms, give you that awww feeling that makes you want to squeeze something. They are: “(a) large head relative to body size, rounded head; (b) large, protruding forehead; (c) large eyes relative to face, eyes below midline of head; (d) rounded, protruding cheeks; (e) rounded body shape; and (f) soft, elastic body surfaces.”

Here is your fact. It’s literally science.
Kinderschema explains it and hopefully your peanut brain gets it finally.
I have never contradicted myself with anything
it doesn’t matter anyways since white women are more attractive than Asian women.

Studies where some desperate men rate Asian women higher don’t prove shit.

asian women are pancakefaces abominations in most cases.
Keep fucking coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
Seems you have a type. Masculine bulldog face, man-dimples, wide negroid nasal bridges, large, wide shoulders, narrow hips.

iu
iu
iu

No need for sources here.
Just open your ricecel eyes a bit more and look around.
Babys/children have larger eyes in relation to their face compared to their adult counter parts.

*looks around*

depositphotos_73662307-stock-photo-newborn-caucasian-baby.jpg

32094872-little-newborn-caucasian-baby-boy-20-days.jpg

I can give you thousands of studies but you won’t accept it anyways.
Even without studies it’s common sense that large eyes are a common trait in babies and that large eyes are neotenous.
If you don’t believe me that’s fine.

All mistaken.

It just means you are a stubborn retard;)
But here another one:

— big eyes are cute, bigger eyes even more so — but there’s science to back it up. In the 1940s, the zoologist Konrad Lorenz outlined a kinderschema, or “baby schema” — a set of six physical traits that, in highly scientific terms, give you that awww feeling that makes you want to squeeze something. They are: “(a) large head relative to body size, rounded head; (b) large, protruding forehead; (c) large eyes relative to face, eyes below midline of head; (d) rounded, protruding cheeks; (e) rounded body shape; and (f) soft, elastic body surfaces.”

All non-sources. DailyMail/TheCut are non-sources, don't provide any links for verification in their articles.

Here is your fact. It’s literally science.
Kinderschema explains it and hopefully your peanut brain gets it finally.

Non-facts.

it doesn’t matter anyways since white women are more attractive than Asian women.

Studies where some desperate men rate Asian women higher don’t prove shit.

Fucking cope. All studies were conducted on randomized controls and are replicating eachother.

asian women are pancakefaces abominations in most cases.
Keep fucking coping

Keep crying for the most desired women on Earth.

*looks around*

All mistaken.

All non-sources. DailyMail/TheCut are non-sources, don't provide any links for verification in their articles.

Non-facts.

Fucking cope. All studies were conducted on randomized controls and are replicating eachother.

Agree, asian women are the hottest women on earth, you're brainwashed if you think that white women can compete with them

Ideal:
iu
iu

Untermensch masculine bulldogs:
iu
iu

• JFL
*looks around*

Caging at the fact that you think you are disproving my point by posting a picture of a baby with closed eyes:feelskek:
And the other baby is photographed in an angle where the eyes aren’t fully visible from the front.
Jfl at your low iq.
Non-facts.
it literally is a scientific fact.
But as I said I knew you would disagree on everything I post anyways.
Funny how you believe so strongly in a study which just had 200 people who participated in it which makes it really non meaningful but you don’t believe scientific facts.
Those studies are bullshit.

Ask any sane man which women he prefers and I am 100% sure that all will pick the white women.
And if we analyze their faces on objective attractiveness the Asian woman doesn’t come even close to the white w

vs.
1C1A68A4 062D 4DF7 90BC F4EC50EFBBE0
3033A48E 4256 4BB9 BB9E FF3CDBF4F2EB

73E3BBCE 5B84 4274 9032 73ADE97677D1
14E27B1C AE2F 47EA BBEF 451F45B9D721

FBFCFA09 5F68 4590 B717 5F804CA7AD14

But if you feel so sure that Asian Women are more attractive why don’t just create a thread on this site with a poll where the users can decide which woman they find more attractive?

Option 1 is your Asian woman and as option 2 you can use one of the girls I posted rn.

This will show you that I am Right and you are in fact wrong;)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Deleted member 15305
Caging at the fact that you think you are disproving my point by posting a picture of a baby with closed eyes:feelskek:
And the other baby is photographed in an angle where the eyes aren’t fully visible from the front.
Jfl at your low iq.

Funny how you believe so strongly in a study which just had 200 people who participated in it which makes it really non meaningful but you don’t believe scientific facts.

Ask any sane man which women he prefers and I am 100% sure that all will pick the white women.
And if we analyze their faces on objective attractiveness the Asian woman doesn’t come even close to the white w
View attachment 1479322
vs.
View attachment 1479324View attachment 1479325
View attachment 1479327View attachment 1479329
View attachment 1479339

But if you feel so sure that Asian Women are more attractive why don’t just create a thread on this site with a poll where the users can decide which woman they find more attractive?

Option 1 is your Asian woman and as option 2 you can use one of the girls I posted rn.

796A0192 383A 45A8 9729 3901DE3317FB

unfortunately this cuck @Anstrum95 would pick option 1 :feelsrope: and dilute his genetics

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and germanlooks
Jfl at your low iq.

View attachment 1479322
vs.
View attachment 1479324View attachment 1479325
View attachment 1479327View attachment 1479329
View attachment 1479339

More coping. Not a single fact posted + all the studies already say Asian women look better.

Now for another round of punishment, this time from Lewis et al:

lewis-2012.png

It's getting harder and harder to be a white woman in this thread....

Last edited:
More coping. Not a single fact posted
I literally did.
+ all the studies already say Asian women look better.
no they don’t.
They just say that Asian women are rated better not that they se emote attractive which is obv wrong if we analyze their faces objectively with Blackpill knowledge
Now for another round of punishment, this timd from Lewis et al:

lewis-2012.png
I don’t care about studies.

Studies aren’t the reality.
Once again just ask any men which women he prefers of the ones I posted and no one will pick the Asian woman.
Maybe I will create a pill myself and show it to you that you are so fucking dead wrong that it’s getting hilarious

• +1
I literally did.

no, you did not, you hysterical little gen z cuck.

no they don’t.
They just say that Asian women are rated better not that they se emote attractive which is obv wrong if we analyze their faces objectively with Blackpill knowledge

Wrong. You can't beat studies, son. The studies objectively proved that Asian women's faces are more femme and attractive.

I don’t care about studies.

Studies aren’t the reality.

lol.

>doesn't care about studies
>cares about reality
>doesn't understand that reality is reflected by the studies

Once again just ask any men which women he prefers of the ones I posted and no one will pick the Asian woman.

Wrong. They will all pick the Asian.
Maybe I will create a pill myself and show it to you that you are so fucking dead wrong that it’s getting hilarious

You will just fake the polls with alternate accounts and your gay buddies.
The fact that no one has ever even heard of your gargoylic white dykes says enough. Yu Kashii is considered the most beautiful woman alive by scientists.

Wrong. You can't beat studies, son. The studies objectively proved that Asian women's faces are more femme and attractive.

lol.

>cares about reality

The fact that no one has ever even heard of your gargoylic white dykes says enough. Yu Kashii is considered the most beautiful woman alive by scientists.
:feelsgah:

Last edited:
I literally did.
Wrong.
lol.

>cares about reality
studies aren’t facts.
This is what you don’t understand.
Especially those with small sample sizes like the eye color study you posted.
wrong,
no I won’t.
But that you already are scared about loosing shows me that you know that I am right.
The fact that no one has ever even heard of your gargoylic white dykes says enough. Yu Kashii is considered the most beautiful woman alive by scientists
never heard from that whore.
Women like Margot Robbie etc. are much more popular.

Also Scientist can’t measure attractiveness.
As I said already scientist also said that Robert Patterson is the most attractive man which is bullshit as well

• +1
iu
iu
iu
iu

There's not a single asian woman that fogs the women I posted
These are stacies. They are probably very rare.. but I have seen many white guy simping for asian girls.. especially the nerd normies.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
These are stacies. They are probably very rare.. but I have seen many white guy simping for asian girls.. especially the nerd normies.
They simp for asian women because they can't get white women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, germanlooks and Deleted member 16989
They simp for asian women because they can't get white women
Thats probably reason why asian women are so high in the list.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Deleted member 14160
i see it a lot in canada as well tbh. maybe its a biology thing to be attracted to people with different genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
I literally did.

Wrong.

studies aren’t facts.
This is what you don’t understand.
Especially those with small sample sizes like the eye color study you posted.

What study? I didn't post any eye color studies with small samples you stupid transsexual fuck.

You didn't post a single fact to back your claims up. I posted numerous facts.

wrong,

no I won’t.
But that you already are scared about loosing shows me that you know that I am right.

Lol @ this hysterical cunt.

never heard from that whore.
Women like Margot Robbie etc. are much more popular.

"Whore" <-- Lol.

Somebody's furious. Margot Robbie is not a woman.

Also Scientist can’t measure attractiveness.
As I said already scientist also said that Robert Patterson is the most attractive man which is bullshit as well

They can measure other people's perceived attraction and publish it for you in a convenient format like a graph.

Like this:

lewis-2012.png

Thats probably reason why asian women are so high in the list.

Cope. Asian women have more choices than white women. Nobody's going for white women.

Is this considered sufficienf proof of white women LARPing on this forum? Can these foids now be banned for LARPing?

TIL trannies are rare stacies.

bump. billions of shiteyes must die