The eyecolorpill is depressing

You seem to be gay if you call this neotenous looking girl a transsexual.

Yes cool story but that doesn’t matter because in real life only the women with colored and light eyes get complimented on their eyes.

You can also find studies which „prove“ that bald men are attractive.
Studies are mostly cope when it comes to looks especially on a topic like eye color.

And the fact that the study only included blue and brown eyes shows that it’s useless anyways. Because green and hazel eyes fog on women more than brown eyes

She is not neotenous but gerontomorphic and masculine. Her shoulders and jawlinelook like she uses steroids.

And more importantly her eyes look like puke.

Again, that study used 200 people to identify attractive women for a composite image. Apparently few green eyed women were identified, because the female composite is brown eyed and not green. Ergo, green eyed women are not particularly attractive.

Last edited:
You seem to be gay if you call this neotenous looking girl a transsexual.

Yes cool story but that doesn’t matter because in real life only the women with colored and light eyes get complimented on their eyes.

You can also find studies which „prove“ that bald men are attractive.
Studies are mostly cope when it comes to looks especially on a topic like eye color.

And the fact that the study only included blue and brown eyes shows that it’s useless anyways. Because green and hazel eyes fog on women more than brown eyes
He thinks he's high IQ because he links a study:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
Moron? I asked one thing and you linked the same study, trying to look high iq. There are studies saying that short men have more sexual success. Does that mean that being short is ideal? No.

I'll repeat the question
Why do all the best looking female celebrities like Taylor Hills, Doutzen Kroes, Barbara Palvin, Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie, Kristina Pimenova have light eyes?

Again, the majority of best looking female models have brown eyes, which is why the female model composite in that study turned out brown eyed and not blue eyed. Blue eyed women are evidently not popular in beauty contests.

Again, the majority of best looking female models have brown eyes, which is why the female model composite in that study turned out brown eyed and not blue eyed. Blue eyed women are evidently not popular in beauty contests.
Maybe it's because brown eyed people are 80% of human population?:ROFLMAO:
And I asked about why the BEST LOOKING ones have light eyes

Maybe it's because brown eyed people are 80% of human population?:ROFLMAO:
And I asked about why the BEST LOOKING ones have light eyes

The female models in this study were identified as "best looking" (most beautiful).

I noticed that the male composite turned out blue eyed, shattering your cope that the female was brown eyed because brown eyes are more common.

Daily reminder that brown eyed women are the most beautiful:

-----------

The most beautiful faces have reveal a lot about our prejudices

Scientists have found the most beautiful faces in the world - according to a study of 200 people. But the one thing they have in common reveals more about us
www.mirror.co.uk
www.mirror.co.uk

Beautiful_faces_di_3249634b.jpg

Male: Oval-shaped, blue eyes: 0.46 distance apart from eye centres

Female: Almond-shaped, brown eyes: 0.48* distance apart from eye centres, each is 0.23 width

----------

Last edited:
brown eyed chad > over blue eyed normie anyday
yeah,i choose the right one too. but ballou would look even better if he had light eyes
Main qimg a440dc558ea799e016fa4a0c6d464631 c
TysonBallou013 600x750

6112fa813b6b7b016faec2c14cabd9a0
Tyson Ballou 22

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617, germanlooks and Deleted member 15305
The female models in this study were identified as "best looking" (most beautiful).

I noticed the male composite turned out blue eyed, shattering your cope that it's because brown eyes are more common.

Daily reminder:

Scientists have found the most beautiful faces in the world - according to a study of 200 people. But the one thing they have in common reveals more about us
www.mirror.co.uk
www.mirror.co.uk

"Male: Oval-shaped, blue eyes: 0.46 distance apart from eye centres

Female: Almond-shaped, brown eyes: 0.48* distance apart from eye centres, each is 0.23 width
Jfl at you posting the same study over and over without answering the question. There's a study saying that George Clooney has the perfect male face.

Irl experience is what matters. Every person I know irl who has light eyes brags about it, and receives tons of compliments

• +1
Jfl at you posting the same study over and over without answering the question. There's a study saying that George Clooney has the perfect male face.

Irl experience is what matters. Every person I know irl who has light eyes brags about it, and receives tons of compliments

If your "experience" (cope) mattered, the study would reflect your "experience". It doesn't. The study says what the other studies say: blue eyes are a massive failo on women.

Instead your experience is the pathetic copout of a basement dwelling incel who can't cite a single piece of published research that says blue eyed women look better than brown.

In my experience, blue eyed women are basically autistic, clumsy, unsightly incels who get outshone by show-stopping brown eyed women.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis
She is not neotenous but gerontomorphic and masculine. Her neck looks like she uses steroids.
BAB91F96 4C84 4939 A611 C119950D0E5E

Jfl take your meds.
This is as neotenous as it gets:
Big eyes with large irises, small upturned nose etc.
1A419DCF D223 4269 9CE1 F1BE8BA22145
68BB2F84 661C 4810 BA4A 8967B7D7AB25

62F83E28 7C86 4CEE AD48 1F090E9D075E

Again, that study used 200 people to identify attractive women for a composite image. Apparently few green eyed women were identified, because the female composite is brown eyed and not green. Ergo, green eyed women are not particularly attractive.
This whole study has one big flaw I just saw

The study commissioned by Samsung and conducted by Dr. Chris Solomon from the University of Kent, surveyed 100 volunteers in the UK.

He asked them to choose celebrities they found attractive and then merged the most attractive face parts of celebrities together with e-fit tech.

I thought the 200 people had to choose between the exact Faces with just the difference in the eye color.
But as it seems they should choose the celebrity they found the most attractive.
And this makes the whole conclusion that brown eyes are more attractive on women invalid.
Because there is no evidence that the men who chose the brown eyed female celebrities over the blue eyed female celebrities did this based on their eye color.
@TioJohn

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
If you had light eyes you would be fucking prime women instead of rotting
my looks have nothing to do with me being on this site as I have said multiple times.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
If your "experience" (cope) mattered, the study would reflect your "experience". It doesn't. The study says what the other studies say: blue eyes are a massive failo on women.

Instead your experience is the pathetic copout of a basement dwelling incel who can't cite a single piece of published research that says blue eyed women look better than brown.

In my experience, blue eyed women are basically autistic, clumsy, unsightly incels who get outshone by show-stopping brown eyed women.
Some studies say that short and bald men are more attractive. Do short and bald men have more dating success irl?

View attachment 1479012
Jfl take your meds.
This is as neotenous as it gets:
Big eyes with large irises, small upturned nose etc.
View attachment 1479000View attachment 1479003
View attachment 1479005

This whole study has one big flaw I just saw

The study commissioned by Samsung and conducted by Dr. Chris Solomon from the University of Kent, surveyed 100 volunteers in the UK.

He asked them to choose celebrities they found attractive and then merged the most attractive face parts of celebrities together with e-fit tech.

I thought the 200 people had to choose between the exact Faces with just the difference in the eye color.
But as it seems they should choose the celebrity they found the most attractive.
And this makes the whole conclusion that brown eyes are more attractive on women invalid.
Because there is no evidence that the men who chose the brown eyed female celebrities over the blue eyed female celebrities did this based on their eye color.

Big eyes are not neotenous, and she has a wide, unelegant nigger nose. Not to mention a man face and Hulk Hogan shoulders.

She looks like Michael Biehn in The Terminator. That "girl" looks like a grown man.

71L-zd-t-4L._AC_SX385_.jpg

Again I am awaiting your explanation as to why the female composite turned out brown eyed instead of green or blue. There were plenty of blue and green eyed models to choose from, but the female composite turned out brown (unlike the male composite which was blue eyed).

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Frank Jack
my looks have nothing to do with me being on this site as I have said multiple times.
Gigantic cope. If you were taller with a 6 PSL face you woudn't be here. But you're 6'0 with an average face

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and hebbewem
Gigantic cope. If you were taller with a 6 PSL face you woudn't be here. But you're 6'0 with an average face
Nope, theres chads on here.

• +1
and it turns out that over 80% of Superbowls have been won by Quarterback with blue eyes, a ratio of over 4 to 1. What’s more, of the twenty-three modern era quarterbacks in the NFL Hall of Fame, twenty-one have light colored eyes. That is not a misprint. That is over 90%. If you were to include guaranteed first ballot HOFer’s Peyton Manning, Bret Favre and Tom Brady, it climbs to an astounding twenty four of twenty six. (

. Even when you concede the fact that racism played a large part in the earlier days of the NFL (and some would say even now), and therefore use only statics from the population of Caucasian Americans for comparison, blue eyes are still only found at a rate of approximately 34%, or 1 in 3.

only on blackpilled fora. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

good research though

Big eyes are not neotenius and she has a large, wide nigger nose.
Big eyes are one of the biggest neotenous traits.
She looks like Michael Biehn in The Terminator. Thst bitch looks like a man.

71L-zd-t-4L._AC_SX385_.jpg
And you are a homosexual as it seems
There were plenty of blue and green eyed models to choose from, but the female composite turned out brown (unlike the male composite which was blue eyed).
You confuse correlation with causation.

The outcome of the study doesn’t prove that brown eyes are more attractive on women because the men had multiple different women to choose from but the problem was that these different women did not only share a difference in their eye color but also in their overall face.

So that the majority of men chose brown eyed women could be because they just found the Brown eyes women more attractive overall (not because of their eye color)

If you want to prove that brown eyes are more attractive on women you need to use the exact same face of a woman and only change her eye color and then let the people of the study choose between those options.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Big eyes are one of the biggest neotenous traits.

And you are a homosexual as it seems

You confuse correlation with causation.

Again, large eyes are not neotenous. Babies are born with tiny, small eyes (often with epicsnthic folds) and large eyes were never considered in Stephen Jay Gould's theory of neoteny.

The only homosexual here is you, presenting trans women who look like male movie stars as attractive females.

The outcome of the study doesn’t prove that brown eyes are more attractive on women because the men had multiple different women to choose from but the problem was that these different women did not only share a difference in their eye color but also in their overall face.

So that the majority of men chose brown eyed women could be because they just found the Brown eyes women more attractive overall (not because of their eye color)

If you want to prove that brown eyes are more attractive on women you need to use the exact same face of a woman and only change her eye color and then let the people of the study choose between those options.

One of the most haphazardly assembled and clumsy copes of all time.

Dude, just face it. Brown eyed women look better.

I've seen some studies saying that

@LooksOverAll linked a study saying that short men have more dating success. I need to research more to find all the studies. These are some studies I found rn
https://newspunch.com/science-bald-men-attractive-women/
Science is good but it's not always right

There is literally nothing in those links (one of them satire) that says anything about studies sugesting bald or short men are more attractive.

What I'm providing you is an actual peer-reviewed, published study (with link in article) that demonstrated a preference for brown eyed females. Full stop.

• +1
Nope, theres chads on here.
The chads here were ugly before ascending. If you were taller and better looking you would receive much more validation before finding this forum so you wouldn't care about your looks.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Again, large eyes are not neotenous. Babies are born with tiny, small eyes (often with epicsnthic folds) and large eyes were never considered in Stephen Jay Gould's theory of neoteny.
Yes they are.
Also you are just telling bullshit here.
Babies definitely have larger eyes in relation to adults. Maybe not right after birth but in the first years of their life which matters more.
The only homosexual here is you, presenting trans women who look like male movie stars as attractive females.
I stop arguing with you about this because you are just wrong
One of the most haphazardly assembled and clumsy copes of all time.
Brutal how I destroyed your study and you can’t cope anymore.

also even if the study didn’t had this flaw I just pointed out it would be still worthless without seeing the celebrities they chose as options.

if you put Fransisco Lachowski next to some blue eyed male models I can tell you for sure that most females will still pick Lachowski just because he is more attractive. Not because of his eye color

• +1
There is literally nothing in those links (one of them satire) that says anything about studies sugesting bald or short men are more attractive.

What I'm providing you is an actual peer-reviewed, published study (with link in article) that demonstrated a preference for brown eyed females. Full stop.
I know the studies I linked are shit because I found them rn. As I said before, when I'll be at home I will morph some light eyed women so you can see how they descend with brown eyes.

Can you post a pic of the most attractive women in your opinion?

• +1
Yes they are.
Also you are just telling bullshit here.
Babies definitely have larger eyes in relation to adults. Maybe not right after birth but in the first years of their life which matters more.

No dummy, they are smaller. And often marked by epicanthal folds.

I stop arguing with you about this because you are just wrong

"Bodylanguageproject.org" is not a source. I only deal in legit sources not trash blogs, personal fetish websites, Aznientity copers, etc.

Brutal how I destroyed your study and you can’t cope anymore.

You didn't destroy shit. Still waiting for an explanation for why people find brown eyed women more atractive, on average...

also even if the study didn’t had this flaw I just pointed out it would be still worthless without seeing the celebrities they chose as options.

if you put Fransisco Lachowski next to some blue eyed male models I can tell you for sure that most females will still pick Lachowski just because he is more attractive. Not because of his eye color

Again, this does nothing the change the fact that on average, people rated the brown eyed women as more attractive. To the extent that the prototypically beautiful female face is brown eyed.

Last edited:

I noticed that the male composite turned out blue eyed, shattering your cope that the female was brown eyed because brown eyes are more common.

Daily reminder that brown eyed women are the most beautiful:

-----------

www.mirror.co.uk
www.mirror.co.uk

Male: Oval-shaped, blue eyes: 0.46 distance apart from eye centres

----------
stop quoting this shit study u subhuman

brown eyes on men or women are subhuman trash, literal garbage. light eyes mog

I have dark brown eyes, never once in my 30 years of living did i get a single compliemtn on my eyes. I now wear blue contacts and non stop compliments on how pretty my eyes are, how stunning they are, etc

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Deleted member 15305, germanlooks and 1 other person
Blue eyes incel fantasies :
Proxy image

reality, insipid souless blue eyes no one notice irl withtout phone light and tiktok filter :
Proxy image
Proxy image

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Frank Jack and Deleted member 1617
I know the studies I linked are shit because I found them rn. As I said before, when I'll be at home I will morph some light eyed women so you can see how they descend with brown eyes.

Can you post a pic of the most attractive women in your opinion?

yuu-kashii-09.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Frank Jack and germanlooks
stop quoting this shit study u subhuman

brown eyes on men or women are subhuman trash, literal garbage. light eyes mog

I have dark brown eyes, never once in my 30 years of living did i get a single compliemtn on my eyes. I now wear blue contacts and non stop compliments on how pretty my eyes are, how stunning they are, etc

Because you are male.

If you were female, however, brown eyes would have helped you.

Blue and green eyed women feel the same way you do, btw.

I have brown eyes and I'm aware that blue eyes mog brown

• +1
@TioJohn @Biiyo03 @Preston @AscendingHero

Jfl I can’t breath because of laughing
This retard calls this girl a tranny:
DC33A99B 0B9C 4341 A77A DCEE5D481699
6F666D7A 8772 432F 87D8 1F480BF1D141

And proceeds to post a real tranny as example for a girl he finds attractive:
1DF8CB1B F3C2 4427 9F73 0BD51EE424FA

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15305
@TioJohn @Biiyo03 @Preston @AscendingHero

Jfl I can’t breath because of laughing
This retard calls this girl a tranny:
View attachment 1479095View attachment 1479096
And proceeds to post a real tranny as example for a girl he finds attractive:
View attachment 1479098View attachment 1479101

White woman cope.

Your dyke looks like Michel Biehn, and is a craggy, man-jowled, busted up nobody.

My girl is Yu Kashii, an international actress who German scientists have said that she has the most symmetrical, feminine face on the planet.

Anyone can see that she femm mogs your nigger-nosed fake blonde.

White woman cope.

Your dyke looks like Michel Biehn, and is a craggy, man-jowled, busted up nobody.

My girl is Yu Kashii, an international actress who German scientists have said that she has the most symmetrical, feminine face on the planet.

You are a coping ricecel who tries to defend his ethnicity.

I don’t give a shit if some scientists said that her face is the most symmetrical and feminine face on the planter.
Even if this claim was true it still wouldn’t matter because she is Asian and Asian women are per se less attractive than white women.
And she isn’t even an that attractive Asian woman. I have seen much better looking ones.

There are also scientist who say that Robert Patterson is the most attractive man which is bullshit as well.
she looks like a man next to the blonde girl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15305
You are a coping ricecel who tries to defend his ethnicity.

I don’t give a shit if some scientists said that her face is the most symmetrical and feminine face on the planter.
Even if this claim was true it still wouldn’t matter because she is Asian and Asian women are per se less attractive than white women.
And she isn’t even an that attractive Asian woman. I have seen much better looking ones.

There are also scientist who say that Robert Patterson is the most attractive man which is bullshit as well.

she looks like a man next to the blonde girl

Fucking cope. I am not a ricecel, you are a coping white woman.

Let's see what blond women have been saying about themselves.

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal. But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy.
The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

‐---------------

"Marriages between White men and Asian women are over twice as frequent as those between White women and Asian men. Recent research has proposed that this imbalance may be explained by the finding that, on average, White men are perceived as more attractive than Asian men, and Asian women are perceived as more attractive than White women, possibly because Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces.

These findings suggest that White faces are perceived as more masculine than Asian faces.
(PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2019 APA, all rights reserved)"

------------------

20180818_FBC544.png

It's a bitter harvest for white women... Particularly blonde.

I saw a pic of me when I was a baby and the eye color was 10x more vibrant

I got scammed
Kick

• So Sad
No dummy, they are smaller. And often marked by epicanthal folds.
They aren’t smaller. I don’t know if you are blind but babies have proportional bigger looking eyes than adults.
D63A978D 4541 4FA2 8ADA AEC528C431B7

But I guess you are talking about Asian babies because you are a ricecel yourself:
46EDB3EE 1962 40E1 828D AA2F3ADD02E6
9F9375CE E23B 425A B4CE EFA2B5D1438E

"Bodylanguageproject.org" is not a source. I only deal in legit sources not trash blogs, personal fetish websites, Aznientity copers, etc.
Tbh I don’t even need to post a study for this because it’s common sense that big eyes are neotenous.
That’s why Cosplayer girls use make up to make their eyes appear larger and also in animation movies, Comics etc. characters who are supposed to appear cute have larger eyes.
This Comic girl looks cute and young because of her huge eyes in comparison to the rest of the face. If large eyes wouldn’t be neotenous then explains why the artist gave this girl overly large eyes?
B2A332D2 A12C 42DB BBFB 98541E4739E5

But anyways here is a study even though it’s not even needed:

Facial Sexual Dimorphism

Some early theorizing on facial attractiveness suggested that there was a preference for neotenyor ‘babyfaceness’, defined as those features that tend to elicit a nurturant response. Neotenous features were said to be particularly important for women’s facial attractiveness: women with baby-like features (such as large, widely spaced eyes and a small nose and chin) were judged to be the most attractive in cross-cultural studies.
You didn't destroy shit. Still waiting for an explanation for why people find brown eyed women more atractive, on average...
People don’t find brown eyed women more attractive on average.
Based on the study you posted you can’t come to this conclusion since I already explained multiple times that they also factored in other facial parts.

So it might be just coincidence that more brown eyed women got chosen more.
Maybe because their faces were overall more attractive than the faces of the other women.

To come to the conclusion that people find brown eyed women more attractive on average you would need to do a different study where only one female face exists but with different eye colors.
“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy

Sure buddy.
If that was the case then explains why Asian women get surgeries to look more like western women whereas western women don’t get surgeries to look more Asian.
And also explain why literally 99% of non Asian guys prefers white women over Asian women

• +1
his personality changed, but his looks didnt, stop with this schizo shit. Also, those are full on black eyes, not hazel or brown, who the fuck has black eyes
asian people

They aren’t smaller. I don’t know if you are blind but babies have proportional bigger looking eyes than adults.
View attachment 1479121
But I guess you are talking about Asian babies because you are a ricecel yourself:
View attachment 1479122View attachment 1479123

Tbh I don’t even need to post a study for this because it’s common sense that big eyes are neotenous.
That’s why Cosplayer girls use make up to make their eyes appear larger and also in animation movies, Comics etc. characters who are supposed to appear cute have larger eyes.
This Comic girl looks cute and young because of her huge eyes in comparison to the rest of the face. If large eyes wouldn’t be neotenous then explains why the artist gave this girl overly large eyes?
View attachment 1479142
But anyways here is a study even though it’s not even needed:

Facial Sexual Dimorphism

Some early theorizing on facial attractiveness suggested that there was a preference for neotenyor ‘babyfaceness’, defined as those features that tend to elicit a nurturant response. Neotenous features were said to be particularly important for women’s facial attractiveness: women with baby-like features (such as large, widely spaced eyes and a small nose and chin) were judged to be the most attractive in cross-cultural studies.

People don’t find brown eyed women more attractive on average.
Based on the study you posted you can’t come to this conclusion since I already explained multiple times that they also factored in other facial parts.

So it might be just coincidence that more brown eyed women got chosen more.
Maybe because their faces were overall more attractive than the faces of the other women.

To come to the conclusion that people find brown eyed women more attractive on average you would need to do a different study where only one female face exists but with different eye colors.

View attachment 1479156
Sure buddy.
If that was the case then explains why Asian women get surgeries to look more like western women whereas western women don’t get surgeries to look more Asian.
And also explain why literally 99% of non Asian guys prefers white women over Asian women
You destroyed him

• +1
You destroyed him
He is easily in the top 3 of retards I argued with on this site.

Claims that Asian women are more attractive than western women:lul:

• +1
He is easily in the top 3 of retards I argued with on this site.

Claims that Asian women are more attractive than western women:lul:
At least he tries to sound high iq.
Jfl imagine thinking that brown eyes are better on women, that asian women fog european women and that blonde women are more masculine:lul:

• +1