The fact most people still can't see Covid is bullshit blows my mind

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Covid

Jfl there is literally no upper limit to how hilariously easy it is to bullshit normies into believing whatever the media tells them. I literally (and I mean literally literally) cannot think of a bigger more blatant contradictory reporting then this. And most normies STILL don't see it. Normies are raw bona fide idiots.

The fact normies also don't understand how the science of social distancing is utter horseshit similarly blows my fucking mind. Like if maintaining 2 meter distance (which btw does absolutely nothing to stop a virus of this kind) is required to be safe then why is it suddenly ok to reduce it just 1 meter as long as there is a time limit? This is 100% bullshit. And normies still think this is about keeping them safe lmao.

Fuck this stupid gay earth srs.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 7753, Introvertednarc and 16 others
Media makes me laugh tbh

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Moevid-19

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
some day they 80% of them will have woken up and the jews get fucked over.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 2729
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, THEMOGEE and Deleted member 2729
View attachment 471764

Jfl there is literally no upper limit to how hilariously easy it is to bullshit normies into believing whatever the media tells them. I literally (and I mean literally literally) cannot think of a bigger more blatant contradictory reporting then this. And most normies STILL don't see it. Normies are raw bona fide idiots.

The fact normies also don't understand how the science of social distancing is utter horseshit similarly blows my fucking mind. Like if maintaining 2 meter distance (which btw does absolutely nothing to stop a virus of this kind) is required to be safe then why is it suddenly ok to reduce it just 1 meter as long as there is a time limit? This is 100% bullshit. And normies still think this is about keeping them safe lmao.

Fuck this stupid gay earth srs.
Just fucking laugh. I’m gonna confidently go to the mall again then come back here to complain about how my lungs are dying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
I said it during those riots that covid was just some bullshit event
Like if i’m an incel and i go to a supermarket without a mask i’ll get stoned by normies but then it’s totally acceptable to riots to happen cause muh racism bro, it’s a noble cause bro
Jfl

Reminder normies trust on government raised after covid... so you know exactly the reasons for this shit and what it's coming next

Reminder normies trust on government raised after covid...

If this is true then it's a massive blackpill. Jfl governments mishandled the entire thing from the very beginning and continue to do so. This is the ultimate proof that normies have absolutely no idea what they are talking about and have no business whatsoever having any say over how their countries are ran. Lmao what a joke.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
If this is true then it's a massive blackpill. Jfl governments mishandled the entire thing from the very beginning and continue to do so. This is the ultimate proof that normies have absolutely no idea what they are talking about and have no business whatsoever having any say over how their countries are ran. Lmao what a joke.