The fact that normies get laid is proof that looks are not the cause of inceldom

Xtra

Xtra

I can't believe that there are still NT vs looks discussions to this day when there are threads on a daily basis of normies with their girlfriends, these guys are commonly bug eyed, weak jaw, weird facial features, short, bad frame and yet they still managed to get laid. The fact that you created an account for this God forsaken forum is a clear indicator that something is seriously wrong with your psyche, which explains this place being full of virgins even though we are looksmaxxed and look better than irl normies.

The niggas like me who are virgin at 20+, who have experienced a lifetime of inceldom, who have experienced bullying, who were insulted due to not fitting in, who have experienced social anxiety, who have done almost everything to escape inceldom and still failed, who get rejected 30 times in a row, we are actually better looking than those who are succeeding.

Every single time someone pulls some example from his ass where some so called "non-NT" guy gets laid, the guy is not a true autistic and most of the time he doesn't even have any acquired social awkwardness. Usually just an NT normie seeking attention. For example, I have seen plenty of ugly guys, skinny guys, fat guys, short guys with GFs but I have never seen a young guy get laid who has real mental issues and/or bad upbringing which is me for my entire life. In the end, looks matter for stuff like modelling but for just getting sex and relationships it's not everything, everyone who starts another "face > all" or "height > all" propaganda thread can suck my unused 7 inch incel dick and I would suggest mods to delete such threads.

If I ever again stumble upon some brag, slaying thread, I will immediately stop reading it and delete it from my browser history. The only advice I am going to take is from niggas who are like what I described above and who really know the pains of inceldom instead of blaming it on such cope like millimetres of bone. Fakecel larpers scum who always had a good life and had imaginary problems ascending because they created false suffering inside their good environment, I will not read a single atom of their nonsense.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, The Antichrist, Mr. Nobody and 30 others
I can't believe that there are still NT vs looks discussions to this day when there are threads on a daily basis of normies with their girlfriends, these guys are commonly bug eyed, weak jaw, weird facial features, short, bad frame and yet they still managed to get laid. The fact that you created an account for this God forsaken forum is a clear indicator that something is seriously wrong with your psyche, which explains this place being full of virgins even though we are looksmaxxed and look better than irl normies.

The niggas like me who are virgin at 20+, who have experienced a lifetime of inceldom, who have experienced bullying, who were insulted due to not fitting in, who have experienced social anxiety, who have done almost everything to escape inceldom and still failed, who get rejected 30 times in a row, we are actually better looking than those who are succeeding.

Every single time someone pulls some example from his ass where some so called "non-NT" guy gets laid, the guy is not a true autistic and most of the time he doesn't even have any acquired social awkwardness. Usually just an NT normie seeking attention. For example, I have seen plenty of ugly guys, skinny guys, fat guys, short guys with GFs but I have never seen a young guy get laid who has real mental issues and/or bad upbringing which is me for my entire life. In the end, looks matter for stuff like modelling but for just getting sex and relationships it's not everything, everyone who starts another "face > all" or "height > all" propaganda thread can suck my unused 7 inch incel dick and I would suggest mods to delete such threads.

If I ever again stumble upon some brag, slaying thread, I will immediately stop reading it and delete it from my browser history. The only advice I am going to take is from niggas who are like what I described above and who really know the pains of inceldom instead of blaming it on such cope like millimetres of bone. Fakecel larpers scum who always had a good life and had imaginary problems ascending because they created false suffering inside their good environment, I will not read a single atom of their nonsense.
They get laid because of status/money dumbass. No women wants their genetic trash in their kids like I am

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Mr. Nobody, Zonar and 9 others
025f93e602b735709a9ce4912e21ffea.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Framemogger69, Mr. Nobody and 16 others
Normies get laid by betabuxxing

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, IAMNOTANINCEL, GabachoCopium and 14 others
Looks matter only for modelling. I see acid attack victims with Stacylites everyweek. This forum is cope. Blackpill is cope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wombleboy12, Mrxshmallow, IAMNOTANINCEL and 18 others
Looks matter only for modelling. I see acid attack victims with Stacylites everyweek. This forum is cope. Blackpill is cope.
Sarcasm levels off the charts here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
-most normies get laid with sub 5 girls so they are incels

-most normies who get laid with mtb+ are tall+6psl

-gg

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Spergi, the next o'pry and 8 others
I agree. Im high inhib 6ft2 chad and cant get girls

So called blackpilled forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Clown Show, niqfan625 and 5 others
being able to relate to the girl is all you need if you're in the average looks range
If you are above average looking but high IQ + high sentience with out of the box thinking patterns and therefore unable to relate to 95% of foids you are fucked

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, sudanguy, autistic_tendencies and 14 others
I have aspergers

Shit thread please delete it.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, sudanguy, Pikabro and 1 other person
being able to relate to the girl is all you need if you're in the average looks range
If you are above average looking but high IQ + high sentience with out of the box thinking patterns and therefore unable to relate to 95% of foids you are fucked
its true and the main reason why so many users here are fucked

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 11yearoldprostitute
They get laid because of status/money dumbass. No women wants their genetic trash in their kids like I am
yes bro high school/ college weekend burger flippers get laid because of their immense wealth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, itisoverboyos and Xtra
The first step outside of your basement will always shatter all your blackpill cope beliefs.
It’s hilarious how obvious it is that the vast majority of people here are 24/7 rotters.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Nick.Harte and Xtra
yes bro high school/ college weekend burger flippers get laid because of their immense wealth.
yeah it never fails to make me laugh when they suggest betabuxx. if it's a post college couple they have similar income, if it's a college couple the guy prob flips burgers at mcdonalds, if its high school there is zero fucking income.

actual betabuxx couples are rare and easily spotted. usually the guy is twice her age or noticeably rich.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and 11yearoldprostitute
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
The first step outside of your basement will always shatter all your blackpill cope beliefs.
It’s hilarious how obvious it is that the vast majority of people here are 24/7 rotters.
Why do they rot ? The outside world traumatised them nigga

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Why do they rot ? The outside world traumatised them nigga
Then they should shut up instead of coping and exaggerating the importance of looks

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Then they should shut up instead of coping and exaggerating the importance of looks
They didn’t exaggerate shit. Go outside if you’re a fucking subhuman/LTN and below 6’0,then you’ll see how females treat you

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Spergi and Pikabro

The title of this thread is only a half truth. Looks don't have to be a cause of inceldom, but they very well can be.

The title of this thread is only a half truth. Looks don't have to be a cause of inceldom, but they very well can be.
As long as you’re not actually subhuman ie a 4’8 Indian living in Scandinavia, looks aren’t the reason for your inceldom

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, Nick.Harte and Xtra
Looks matter only for modelling. I see acid attack victims with Stacylites everyweek. This forum is cope. Blackpill is cope
Absolute fucking retard

• +1
You’re focussing in the outliers only
I’m not. That’s the average man I see in a relationship. Outlier is a good looking guy.

• +1
Blackpill is not cope it’s the truth
I was being sarcastic bruh. Should’ve got it at the “ Acid attack victims with Stacylites.”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and Zenis
Probably underrated them and overrated the bitches
nah but also women have less things failoing them so they’re better looking than men on average.

• +1
Reactions: Spergi and Nick.Harte
Blackpill is not cope it’s the truth
if you’re a Mumbai sewer dweller then it might be your truth, otherwise it’s cope.

• JFL
if you’re a Mumbai sewer dweller then it might be your truth, otherwise it’s cope.
Blackpill applies only for Indians because they are a whole different species, who have different mating strategies than the average human beings.

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute
Yeah I don’t look any different than my peers. I might mog a lot of them that have large friend groups and gfs. Because I see a lot of LTNs who have big instagrams and many friends. Yet I’m the one who never made friends, never talked to girls, all because I’m a weird non-NT mf. Being likeable and relateable is all part of NT because it shows you are not neurodivergent, that you don’t have to try,?and if you are then it’s over. You will have it a lot harder. I get a lot of matches but a lot of girls ghosted me afterwards from what I can assume is girls not expecting me to be an autist. A lot of users don’t get this but NT pill is part of blackpill just as much as the lookspill. It’s the brutality of the impossibility of the NT-pill and how detrimental it is for a healthy social and romantic life.

Inb4 muh you’re ugly, I get rated well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, ManletBlackcel, latincell95 and 4 others
Yeah I don’t look any different than my peers. I might mog a lot of them that have large friend groups and gfs. Because I see a lot of LTNs who have big instagrams and many friends. Yet I’m the one who never made friends, never talked to girls, all because I’m a weird non-NT mf. Being likeable and relateable is all part of NT because it shows you are not neurodivergent, that you don’t have to try,?and if you are then it’s over. You will have it a lot harder. I get a lot of matches but a lot of girls ghosted me afterwards from what I can assume is girls not expecting me to be an autist. A lot of users don’t get this but NT pill is part of blackpill just as much as the lookspill. It’s the brutality of the impossibility of the NT-pill and how detrimental it is for a healthy social and romantic life.

Also it’s basically impossible to fix later on in life. Normies have been socializing since kindergarten and developing social skills. You can’t really just expect to catch up with them in college or even later. You need social skills to develop social skills. At some point it’s like if you never learned math before and try learning it when you’re 18 starting from the very basics. You’ll always be a retard.

It’s a shame because nowadays there are many people including girls who want to get to know me initially but they very quickly realize i’m an utter husk of a person with no hobbies or interests or experiences.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Pikabro and Xtra

Also it’s basically impossible to fix later on in life. Normies have been socializing since kindergarten and developing social skills. You can’t really just expect to catch up with them in college or even later. You need social skills to develop social skills. At some point it’s like if you never learned math before and try learning it when you’re 18 starting from the very basics. You’ll always be a retard.

It’s a shame because nowadays there are many people including girls who want to get to know me initially but they very quickly realize i’m an utter husk of a person with no hobbies or interests or experiences.
trying to learn how to be fully NT (social skills etc) as a 20+ year old virgin is like trying to learn how to become an NFL superstar while being 5'3 and very skinny. it's never gonna happen.

it's such a joke when users suggest it's all looks. all looks? then why would i be a permavirgin rotter when i have been rated chadlite by most people who saw me and i am not short. i knew many ugly retards from my school who would be told to rope if they were posted here yet they have better lives than 99.9% of people on this forum. people focus way too much on genetics rather than the bad upbringing that all of us had

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, itisoverboyos, m0ss26 and 2 others
trying to learn how to be fully NT (social skills etc) as a 20+ year old virgin is like trying to learn how to become an NFL superstar while being 5'3 and very skinny. it's never gonna happen.

it's such a joke when users suggest it's all looks. all looks? then why would i be a permavirgin rotter when i have been rated chadlite by most people who saw me and i am not short. i knew many ugly retards from my school who would be told to rope if they were posted here yet they have better lives than 99.9% of people on this forum. people focus way too much on genetics rather than the bad upbringing that all of us had
Are you khhv or just v?

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Richard feynman was famous for slaying undergrads so no, you're not too "smart" for foids in fact, you and anyone else struggling to slay despite having the looks for it is too DUMB.
what a cope!
! I am too high IQ to relate with the Plebeian Foids!! I can only relate with the Fellow intellecetuals in the Offtopic section of .org!"
Wojakbrain

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: laaltin, Deleted member 48830, Spergi and 1 other person
-most normies get laid with sub 5 girls so they are incels

-most normies who get laid with mtb+ are tall+6psl

-gg
a 6psl normie is a Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid and Spergi
You're right they're not. Relationships as a normie are still a joke though. Attainable for most users here still.

Most users on this forum are sub-normie in looks.

Most of us wouldn't be here if we had the privilege to be at least average looking.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clown Show, nofap, Deleted member 59522 and 3 others
It’s looks tbh. A lot of incels here are NTs who got dismantled because they’re manlet or sub 5. Yes non NT ‘gl’ exist but tbh they are always uncanny looking and ‘unconventionally ugly’

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 59522 and Allornothing