The fact that virginity rate is 50.5% of young men

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

Brutality
In a SURVEY just proves that the real virginity rate is at least 70%+

And what about all the cucked relationships, relationships with landwhales, sluts, betabuxxers, etc

Come on, cant you see that HTN is the MINIMUM looks level to get a human female (also with much difficulty)

Chadlite is when you can actually enjoy yourself around girls

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken, Deleted member 24410, LooksOrDeath and 11 others
tales
just don't be black and you're good

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
Everyone nows this htn is minimum water

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, TheDragon, datboijj and 4 others
over for 80% of men confirmed

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 24410, garoupilled_ and 2 others
I think HTN with high sex appeal is good enough to easily have casual sex

• +1
Reactions: Ken
I think HTN with high sex appeal is good enough to easily have casual sex
No not easily because we are also adding the fact that in casual sex environments such as bars and clubs the looks level will be higher due to those not being attractive dropping out from these environments at a much higher level leaving those that participate to be well above average

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
No not easily because we are also adding the fact that in casual sex environments such as bars and clubs the looks level will be higher due to those not being attractive dropping out from these environments at a much higher level leaving those that participate to be well above average
something thats often forgotten. Most subhumans don't even dare enter a bar environment in the first place. You are competing with the slayers by default

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, datboijj, 190cm90kg and 3 others

And what about all the cucked relationships, relationships with landwhales, sluts, betabuxxers, etc

Come on, cant you see that HTN is the MINIMUM looks level to get a human female (also with much difficulty)

tales sry

No they dont you see bluepilled dogs still on this forum
something thats often forgotten. Most subhumans don't even dare enter a bar environment in the first place. You are competing with the slayers by default
Yes HTN will have difficulty

Chadlite will have it easier but still has to put in work

Chad will just be living

• +1
Reactions: garibaldicj
Cope. Nobody's incel it's been proven

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj

over for 80% of men confirmed
tales
just don't be black and you're good
96DA21EE 8623 4951 AF7C 939C868FE7D4

how many people were surveyed? you can't apply a selected group of ppl and use it to generalize the masses. hasty generalisation.

I don't care about all that, all I know is that even in America where having sex and getting matches is the hardest in the world, even HTNs get a lot of matches on dating apps.

how many people were surveyed? you can't apply a selected group of ppl and use it to generalize the masses. hasty generalisation.
billions

I don't care about all that, all I know is that even in America where having sex and getting matches is the hardest in the world, even HTNs get a lot of matches on dating apps.
girls want attention and validation from decent looking guys doesnt mean it goes anywhere
if you actually are around people you would know its not grounded in reality
its true everyone can see it

nope. where is the evidence for that?
just having knowledge that a large group of people speak for the entire world just like how if you are ugly all women will find you unattractive not only some.

if you are incel all women found you ugly to this point you dont need to survey every female to know this

just like how for this study it speaks for billions just off a sample size of ten thousand or so

@vanillaicecream lol

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
Those numbers are only for males aged 18-20. Above that the numbers are way lower

Those numbers are only for males aged 18-20. Above that the numbers are way lower
Bullshit males simply lie more because it is not as socially acceptable to say you are virgin at 24 compared to 18. You are telling me from age 18-20 all guys start to become drastically better looking and they all start to lose their virginity. lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553 and Dr. Bludy
just having knowledge that a large group of people speak for the entire world just like how if you are ugly all women will find you unattractive not only some.

if you are incel all women found you ugly to this point you dont need to survey every female to know this

just like how for this study it speaks for billions just off a sample size of ten thousand or so
that is still an invalid point, being it fucking speaks about a select tsample size.

that is still an invalid point, being it fucking speaks about a select tsample size.
its not really humans ESPECIALLY women are innately similar to each other regarding sexual selection

OP is a narcy retard who just discovered the blackpill last week lol, caging at this tard from the Mumbai slums who hasn’t left his hut in years

OP is a narcy retard who just discovered the blackpill last week lol, caging at this tard from the Mumbai slums who hasn’t left his hut in years
llolololololol :D

its not really humans ESPECIALLY women are innately similar to each other regarding sexual selection
omfg, stop diverting. just accept u r fucking wrong you retard.

omfg, stop diverting. just accept u r fucking wrong you retard.
Nope I am not wrong you just are bluepilled and dont understand shit about the world

Jfl mfs still coping thats its not true, the situation is EXTREMLY BAD...Now imagine How bad itll get something very bad is gonna happen and soyciety will collapse Im feeling it!

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and EXTREME SUBHUMAN
Jfl mfs still coping thats its not true, the situation is EXTREMLY BAD...Now imagine How bad itll get something very bad is gonna happen and soyciety will collapse Im feeling it!
Yes because everyone has hope that somehow females are not as bad as they are shown to be. This forum is not blackpilled at all when I bring the brutal and harsh truth you see everyone desperate to cope

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Yes because everyone has hope that somehow females are not as bad as they are shown to be. This forum is not blackpilled at all when I bring the brutal and harsh truth you see everyone desperate to cope
Those mfs are dumb they go out and see a bunch of couples outside and be like oh no guys most guys have a girlfriend, now these dumb mofos dont think about all the subhuman non nt autists guys staying inside their house for months those are the ghost of soyciety and the numbers are growing...

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, EverythingMattersCel, garibaldicj and 3 others
Those mfs are dumb they go out and see a bunch of couples outside and be like oh no guys most guys have a girlfriend, now these dumb mofos dont think about all the subhuman non nt autists guys staying inside their house for months those are the ghost of soyciety and the numbers are growing...
Yes legit. And I am trying to tell people even the guys with relationships are not in the relationships that you would expect and desire. A lot of these relationships are CUCKED as fuck

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
Sample size: top 100 looksmax.org users with most posts @khvirgin
IMG 0177

Bullshit males simply lie more because it is not as socially acceptable to say you are virgin at 24 compared to 18. You are telling me from age 18-20 all guys start to become drastically better looking and they all start to lose their virginity. lol
A chart showing the effect of age on male virginity from the GSS 2018

I agree that men are probably lying in these surveys, but the change seems to drastic to me

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
The virginity rate is not 50% jfl

You are involuntarily removed from a huge part of life as a sub HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553, EXTREME SUBHUMAN, Clown Show and 1 other person
Im the virginest man alive

Virginity is beautiful and should be cherished