the faith of germany

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
was sitting in an ice cafe with my brother and a friend

across the room some shitskin with his little shitskin son maybe 6 years old

the shitskin father told his son to use his fingers to point gun at us germans and do the albanian eagle with his hands in our direction

this is the result you get for letting a bunch of ethnics in your country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Ryldoo IS COPING, Bomber517 and 16 others
🇦🇱🇦🇱🇦🇱🇦🇱🇦🇱🇦🇱🇦🇱🇦🇱💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿
Albanians own Germany

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, buflek and noobs
🇦🇱🇦🇱🇦🇱🇦🇱🇦🇱🇦🇱🇦🇱🇦🇱💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿
Albanians own Germany
They don't own shit nigga

JewTakover

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aleksander, moreroidsmoredates, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others

the shitskin father told his son to use his fingers to point gun at us germans and do the albanian eagle with his hands in our direction

Overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Skanderbegcels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, buflek and standardcel

IMG 5233

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Chadeep, shia.jihadist and 3 others
Germany is just the party place for all EE subhumans :feelsshh: :what:

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
Why is this so funny jfl

• JFL
Reactions: buflek and yeeyeeslayer
🇦🇱🇦🇱🇦🇱🖖🏿🙏🏿🕌🕌🕌

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, buflek, standardcel and 1 other person
Ha Ha Lol GIF by Pierce The Veil

• JFL
Reactions: buflek and yeeyeeslayer
I only want to move to germany(legally)to make money as skilled labour with a white collar job not as a refugee. I will not trouble the locals but I wouldn't mind a german gf.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass, buflek and Imretarded?
I only want to move to germany(legally)to make money as skilled labour with a white collar job not as a refugee. I will not trouble the locals but I wouldn't mind a german gf.
Why hmm? @Imretarded?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
You said nothing to them in person (probably sat there shaking in your counterfeit adidas flip flops) and rushed here to call them shitskins. German masterrace in action.

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME and buflek
It is already over for Hitlercels

"In 2022, 41 percent of the under-15 age group had a migrant background, 36 percent of the 15 to 49-year-old age group had a migrant background and 19 percent of the age group above (50+).[63]"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, buflek, Chadeep and 1 other person
Why would you move to Germany for making money? The Tax rate is 42% once you earn more than 60,000 euro a year. Ofc that is just income tax, there are others on top of that.

If you're a physically healthy person with good education, you'd be far better of living in America where tax is lower and the economy consistently grows faster than the EU (ever since the 2008 financial crisis).

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Why would you move to Germany for making money? The Tax rate is 42% once you earn more than 60,000 euro a year. Ofc that is just income tax, there are others on top of that.

If you're a physically healthy person with good education, you'd be far better of living in America where tax is lower and the economy consistently grows faster than the EU (ever since the 2008 financial crisis).
Yes. The wages in america are higher but the VISA process and the PR in general is v3ry tedious and long. You basically risking your entire career on a H1B visa lottery. America is a good country if you are already rich and want to start a business or already have a high paying job waiting for you once you get there with a company ready to sponsor you a VISA. Germany is a safe bet.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Imretarded? and Chadeep
It is already over for Hitlercels

"In 2022, 41 percent of the under-15 age group had a migrant background, 36 percent of the 15 to 49-year-old age group had a migrant background and 19 percent of the age group above (50+).[63]"
They gotta do a turner dairies at this point tbh. That seems like what they're planning for too, every now and again, a group of German solders or police are caught stealing munitions and hiding them in the forest somewhere.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Beetlejuice
I see you're Dhruv Rathee Maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Yes. The wages in america are higher but the VISA process and the PR in general is v3ry tedious and long. You basically risking your entire career on a H1B visa lottery. America is a good country if you are already rich and want to start a business or already have a high paying job waiting for you once you get there with a company ready to sponsor you a VISA. Germany is a safe bet.
Good luck on the money maxxing bhai:owo:

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
come here

legit have nothing against hard working decent refugees who behave

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
You said nothing to them in person (probably sat there shaking in your counterfeit adidas flip flops) and rushed here to call them shitskins. German masterrace in action.
what can i do retard

you dont know how bad it rly is here 1. germans get punished much worse in court than ethnics and 2. they have family of 100s who stick up for them i got 1 brother and a few friends and a handful of them got balls to fight

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, USERΝAME and Imretarded?
what can i do retard

you dont know how bad it rly is here 1. germans get punished much worse in court than ethnics and 2. they have family of 100s who stick up for them i got 1 brother and a few friends and a handful of them got balls to fight
Become a serial killer. Use that kraut brain to not leave evidence behind.

Giorgia Meloni is reducing Immigration. Y'all need a strong leader like that.

• +1

You should have buflek'd him

• JFL
I want to move to germany but i still think im too broke for it im also kinda inexperienced with moving just finished college wanted to work instead of uni

• +1
Become a serial killer. Use that kraut brain to not leave evidence behind.
not worth to ruin my life qnd go to jail for some violent shitskins

my life is too good for that maybe in 20 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel, yeeyeeslayer and Imretarded?

Bro doesn't have the 130 German IQ. He must be a soviet rape baby:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, USERΝAME and buflek

Tanmaxx, Dye hair and eyebrows black become albanian. Commit murder and claim you are oppressed group

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, yeeyeeslayer and buflek
what can i do retard

How does it make you feel that half of my ultra nationalist Albanian family (about 30 Albanians) lives in Germany ?

• JFL
How does it make you feel that half of my ultra nationalist Albanian family (about 30 Albanians) lives in Germany ?
And people say albanians are white :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME
oh no 70iq inbreed muzzies, we are so cooooked..

Germany really fell of fr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back