The Fashion Maxxing Bible

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Starting fashion is a good boost to anybodies SMV. It shows many things that are desirable to women. 1) Nt. This shows good mental health in a mate along other things, this can very much boost your perceived attractiveness to said gender. 2) money, obvious reasons. It is a status thing, makes fellow males respect you and mire you while making girls think that you're tilled! 3) it also shows you are fashionable, being drippy is always a good thing!

Images 12

74e69243 9896 4541 9e01 99e24c9be3c7832b71e14eb481ea2bc391f37f4c8608

Nothing screams virgin just like this, it looks cringe and painful to look at

View attachment spring-fashion-men-breton-shirt-e1554061182180-591x1024.webp
E4192fde58d4a9efa7a9f9fbc02d1bbb

View attachment shop-boys-clothing.webp

Doesn't failo you quite as much as item number 1, however it doesn't give you a halo so we will call this neutral

So this is obviously going to differ depending on the area you are in, however these shoes (in the UK atleast are the bare minimum!)

Airforce 1 in white

Air force 1 07 shoe QNxTcf

Simple, clean, drippy and a good height boost if you are interested (1.18 in)

Airmax 98s

Jd 148581 a 1

Yet again drippy, more complex design and very sexy overall, for the height gain on these bad boys we have 1.25 inch gains

Of course there are more but these are straight cops as they are a necessity in your wardrobe!

Pants :

Alright this is simple as fuck Bois. Jeans are soy asf, trousers make you look like edge lords. Point of the matter is you are trying to be fashionable and scrape some halos not further diminish your looks!

The answer to your prayers is....

Gray Nike Tech Fleece Joggers!

Girls love them!
Screenshot 20210503 155009

Screenshot 20210503 155042

Screenshot 20210503 155119

Jd 368708 b

They are clean, go with basically every outfit and are very fashionable! Definitely cop these, they are among some of the only pants you need!

Tees:

Basic asf, the primary focus on your fit is gonna be on the outside, I suggest wearing a hoodie over this layer (or a coat!)

But simply put

French collection tight t shirt!

56qzh mens cr white classic cotton t shirt

Fits arms and waist snugly, makes you look more muscular and fitted! Looks very good and is just a basic essential to add to your wardrobe! Cheap too!

Hoodies are perfect to have, here in the UK we have 3 or 4 brands which are a must cop

TNF

The north face drew peak pullover

Looks clean, good brand, decent drip

7/10

Tech Fleece Hoodie
Jd 334976 a

Remeber the joggers? Well these go with it perfectly making a solid 8/10 drip

Off white hoodie

7e17ac6cbe2944ae32eadb9b29d4d868

High class drip, some real nice designs out there

8/10

Hype Hoodies

Lv s6 ef6a21e8 0007 47e8 ba1c a2fc29a86b58 1200x1200

IMG 9371 970x

All these are hella drippy with that status mog from the wealth side

9-10/10 drip

With this in mind purchase what you want from here!

Coats:

Coats are good to wear open or closed over the current fit, however they are usually winter season dependant

I would reccomend a nuptse for your winter coat

F433324f6a6b4d7294932a241be0422e

2580M 646 f

Drippy, high class, good brand and clean looking

For summer though it is more an accessory to the fit, look into raincoats as they are thin

Https   hypebeastcom image 2020 03 supreme the north face ss20 collection 25

Drips hard asf 9/10 coat!

Girls literally love chains

Screenshot 20210503 160332

Screenshot 20210503 160345

They also look hella clean and drippy too

Freezy Cubana White Gold Side Men 600x

Simple enough to buy! Add to every fit and you are going to see the fashionable benefits and makes you look so much better

Watches, these are important to have a high class drippy watch

Images 13

I would reccomend a rolex, staple of fashion, hella drippy and wealth mog too

Wristbands, these can improve vasuclatiry of hands which is a halo too

Choosing a similar chain for your wrists as your chain is a good call and adds some accessories to your fit making it overall more drippy!

Yet again another accessory which is useful to store your drugs while at a party is a man bag

[gucci man bag]

9/10
Very fashionable and high class

OK, now I know I'm broke and probably so the fuck are you! So how are we affording this fucking nice fashion while being a teen with a low paying job or parents allowance (JFL if that is you BTW, get a job ASAP! No funds no looksmaxxing)

Ahh, well I'm glad you asked! You should use replicas!

They are very accurate to the real things (none of that looky looky man shit), and are affordable too! Here's my guide to that!

1) use search bar on r/fashionreps to find that fit you need!

2) paste into sugargoo, (cheapest warehouse bros)

3) chose your courier for the selected reason whether economy or fast delivery

4) pay for the items

There you go! It really was that simple!

Useful resources on the matter

. A1 reps

. Gilly reps

. R/fashionreps

. Sugargoo

So congrats, you can now wear 10k drip for under 200 dollars!

So I am hoping this guide has been a useful asset to the reader and is going to help them get those Nt and smv points! It has proven useful to me and now I want to share it with those who understand the sexual market rather than just coping and rotting!

Have a great day and peace out

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ominion, bleachmaxxer69, Fiqh and 95 others
bookmarked

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero and 8 others
Starting fashion is a good boost to anybodies SMV. It shows many things that are desirable to women. 1) Nt. This shows good mental health in a mate along other things, this can very much boost your perceived attractiveness to said gender. 2) money, obvious reasons. It is a status thing, makes fellow males respect you and mire you while making girls think that you're tilled! 3) it also shows you are fashionable, being drippy is always a good thing!

View attachment 1119943
View attachment 1119944
View attachment 1119945
Nothing screams virgin just like this, it looks cringe and painful to look at

View attachment 1119949
View attachment 1119950
View attachment 1119952

Doesn't failo you quite as much as item number 1, however it doesn't give you a halo so we will call this neutral

So this is obviously going to differ depending on the area you are in, however these shoes (in the UK atleast are the bare minimum!)

Airforce 1 in white

View attachment 1119937

Simple, clean, drippy and a good height boost if you are interested (1.18 in)

Airmax 98s

View attachment 1119938

Yet again drippy, more complex design and very sexy overall, for the height gain on these bad boys we have 1.25 inch gains

Of course there are more but these are straight cops as they are a necessity in your wardrobe!

Alright this is simple as fuck Bois. Jeans are soy asf, trousers make you look like edge lords. Point of the matter is you are trying to be fashionable and scrape some halos not further diminish your looks!

The answer to your prayers is....

Gray Nike Tech Fleece Joggers!

Girls love them!
View attachment 1119955
View attachment 1119956
View attachment 1119957

View attachment 1119959

They are clean, go with basically every outfit and are very fashionable! Definitely cop these, they are among some of the only pants you need!

Tees:

Basic asf, the primary focus on your fit is gonna be on the outside, I suggest wearing a hoodie over this layer (or a coat!)

But simply put

French collection tight t shirt!

View attachment 1119962

Fits arms and waist snugly, makes you look more muscular and fitted! Looks very good and is just a basic essential to add to your wardrobe! Cheap too!

Hoodies are perfect to have, here in the UK we have 3 or 4 brands which are a must cop

TNF

View attachment 1119964

Looks clean, good brand, decent drip

7/10

Tech Fleece Hoodie
View attachment 1119967
Remeber the joggers? Well these go with it perfectly making a solid 8/10 drip

Off white hoodie

View attachment 1119968

High class drip, some real nice designs out there

8/10

Hype Hoodies

View attachment 1119969
View attachment 1119970

All these are hella drippy with that status mog from the wealth side

9-10/10 drip

With this in mind purchase what you want from here!
Coats are good to wear open or closed over the current fit, however they are usually winter season dependant

I would reccomend a nuptse for your winter coat

View attachment 1119979
View attachment 1119980

Drippy, high class, good brand and clean looking

For summer though it is more an accessory to the fit, look into raincoats as they are thin

View attachment 1119983

Drips hard asf 9/10 coat!

Girls literally love chains

View attachment 1119987
View attachment 1119988

They also look hella clean and drippy too

View attachment 1119990

Simple enough to buy! Add to every fit and you are going to see the fashionable benefits and makes you look so much better

Watches, these are important to have a high class drippy watch

View attachment 1119991

I would reccomend a rolex, staple of fashion, hella drippy and wealth mog too

Wristbands, these can improve vasuclatiry of hands which is a halo too

Choosing a similar chain for your wrists as your chain is a good call and adds some accessories to your fit making it overall more drippy!

Yet again another accessory which is useful to store your drugs while at a party is a man bag

[gucci man bag]

9/10
Very fashionable and high class

OK, now I know I'm broke and probably so the fuck are you! So how are we affording this fucking nice fashion while being a teen with a low paying job or parents allowance (JFL if that is you BTW, get a job ASAP! No funds no looksmaxxing)

Ahh, well I'm glad you asked! You should use replicas!

They are very accurate to the real things (none of that looky looky man shit), and are affordable too! Here's my guide to that!

1) use search bar on r/fashionreps to find that fit you need!

2) paste into sugargoo, (cheapest warehouse bros)

3) chose your courier for the selected reason whether economy or fast delivery

4) pay for the items

There you go! It really was that simple!

Useful resources on the matter

. A1 reps

. Gilly reps

. R/fashionreps

. Sugargoo

So congrats, you can now wear 10k drip for under 200 dollars!

So I am hoping this guide has been a useful asset to the reader and is going to help them get those Nt and smv points! It has proven useful to me and now I want to share it with those who understand the sexual market rather than just coping and rotting!

Have a great day and peace out
FUCKING LOVE U BRO.

:love::love::love::love:Very good guide

Bookmarked

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 2968 and 3 others
Fashion is so underrated on this website good style will halo you a lot

good thread and always diversify your closet

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, AscendingHero, Marsiere214 and 5 others
Fashion is so underrated on this website good style will halo you a lot

good thread and always diversify your closet
Fr broski

As mentioned in the why fashion is important section it can act as a halo and by the nature of looksmaxxing we should all be aiming for that drip :p

• +1
Reactions: Neverbegameover!, some1h0peless and Deleted member 13197
brb stealing your thread idea (y)

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
@Kingkellz did I make it to botb??

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless and Kingkellz
good post
u should expand on the pants section though, those sweatpants cant be the only thing u use

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel, PubertyMaxxer, Danish_Retard and 5 others
every word

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless
im pretty sure the grey sweat pants are just so women can see your dick print

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel, joeveniro, IHateMyself and 11 others
Sweatpants? Hoodies? Sneakers? Just dress like a gopnik theory JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns, Richard_Hungwell, Matt.w and 14 others
Only fags wear hype hoodies, those 98’s look like shit, puffers are UK only. You can’t overdress or else you’ll look like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 4757, JL~ and 11 others
images-12-jpeg.1119944

not bad thread but this example is bad choosen. he is not a virgin because of the lack of fashion. he is a virgin because of his height, frame and complete subhuman face. now the limits of fashion.

also always remember: as a subhuman you dont want to stand out while as a chad standing out is not necesseraly a bad thing.

to stay with that example: that guy should dress as invisible as possible. he needs to try to blend in with the masses as much as possible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, DwayneWhite55, Deleted member 2403 and 24 others
WOW already BOTB mirin bro :love:

I would say u could've added more examples of pants, tee, and hoodies one could buy, yk? @Lev Peshkov

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj
good post
u should expand on the pants section though, those sweatpants cant be the only thing u use
same for the other sections aswell

@Lev Peshkov make a pt. 2

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless and Deleted member 7044
best of the best jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, TrestIsBest, BigBoy and 5 others
In my country, wearing hoodies and sweatpants if you're over 15, is seen as the ultimate tell tale sign of white trash.
Following this advice is social death.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Matt.w, JL~, .🇹🇩. and 12 others
In my country, wearing hoodies and sweatpants if you're over 15, is seen as the ultimate tell tale sign of white trash.
Following this advice is social death.
jfl what country has zoomers dressing up?

• Woah
Ripped jeans aren't soy though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and AscendingHero
jfl what country has zoomers dressing up?
I mean sure, there's definitely a difference between kids going to some shitty vocational school to become an electrician or builder, they usually dress in this sort of low class manner. But in my prep school it was heavily frowned upon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044 and Lev Peshkov
Everything here is legit except for the hype hoodies and the rolex, also fashion for smv has more to do with what you don’t wear rather than what you do.

• +1
Reactions: Sixdaysinfallujah66, Danish_Retard, Effortless and 3 others
@looksmaxxer234 thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Looks234
good post
I intended to make this as a basic fashion max for the beginner here, I would add for anyone reading this look for the drip in your local area or country and add to it as u see fit, these are all just very very basic fits
same for the other sections aswell

@Lev Peshkov make a pt. 2
See above
best of the best jfl.
Only guide on fashion Maxxing on the forum tho
Everything here is legit except for the hype hoodies and the rolex, also fashion for smv has more to do with what you don’t wear rather than what you do.
I would say it's very area dependant, in the UK this is all top class street wear

• +1
Trying to figure out fashion is so overwhelming bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Danish_Retard, Stingray and 2 others
  • +1
Good post, been searching for a structured thread like this for quite some time

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless and Lev Peshkov
Based thread, would buy AF1s but I fuck up every trainers I get

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: some1h0peless and Lev Peshkov
Good post, been searching for a structured thread like this for quite some time
I had too tbh but there was none at the time I was looking to learn so had to learn the old fashioned way, now with my new knowledge I hope I helped some of you

• Love it
Reactions: some1h0peless and Blue
Based thread, would buy AF1s but I fuck up every trainers I get
Brutal asf brah, ngl reps are like 40 for shipping and the shoe, just saying :p

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless and Deleted member 12669
Also those hype hoodies are extremely cringe and make you look like a tryhard, only 13 year old wear supreme ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, TrestIsBest, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Also those hype hoodies are extremely cringe and make you look like a tryhard, only 13 year old wear supreme ngl
Yh tbh

Quite popular here ngl but only supreme x some other high class brand

• +1
It can be but when you find the correct niche in your area its a breeze
very helpful for ukcels here. this is basically a must if you're from the uk, every nt teens wear these when at social gatherings so perfect thread for us. also you could've added the essentials brand with the hoodies, they're quite popular now and also status mog (because of uk rappers)

everything is top notch, you killed this thread g. this is the basics everyone should cop, i've seen chads mog to oblivion with them and can halo tf out of normies like myself to the point we can guarantee sex, it's all about looking nt when around girls or friends.

this needs to be a part 2 with much more variety, that one can be a banger of a thread like this one as well. genuinely helping us ascend a lot (at least for me) and deserves every bumps, reacts it can get. getting more variety is key because i don't like being seen with the same outfits twice 🙏

Last edited:
  • +1
Kalwies

Meanwhile chad

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, PubertyMaxxer, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
very helpful for ukcels here. this is basically a must if you're from the uk, every nt teens wear these when at social gatherings so perfect thread for us. also you could've added the essentials brand, they're quite popular now and also status mog (because of uk rappers)

everything is top notch, you killed this thread g. this is the basics everyone should cop, i've seen chads mog to oblivion with them and can halo tf out of normies like myself to the point we can guarantee sex, it's all about looking nt when around girls or friends.

this needs to be a part 2 with much more variety, that one can be a banger of a thread like this one as well. genuinely helping us ascend a lot (at least for me) and deserves every bumps, reacts it can get. getting more variety is key because i don't like being seen with the same outfits twice 🙏
True that bro, u wanna look wealthy, drippy and Nt. I have copped every item in the pic and usually just change hoodies up and shoes but damn right about the new fits. I'd add more brands for hoodies and coats in further posts but just wanted to make a basic post g

Stay blessed :p

• Love it
True that bro, u wanna look wealthy, drippy and Nt. I have copped every item in the pic and usually just change hoodies up and shoes but damn right about the new fits. I'd add more brands for hoodies and coats in further posts but just wanted to make a basic post g

Stay blessed :p
bless g. you've done us a miracle trust. fits in just right when im currently looksmaxxing, this is the cherry on top. high t, we're both making it, both moggers in the making 👊

• Love it
bless g. you've done us a miracle trust. fits in just right when im currently looksmaxxing, this is the cherry on top. high t, we're both making it, both moggers in the making 👊
Yhmann Nt and sociable will boost ur smv hella amounts, make sure u still looksmax along side. But we can both make irl Chad frr

• Love it
FINALLY A NEW BEST OF THE BEST THREAD.

On behalf of the forum, not a single word.

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: No Bones Dax, SadLivwr and Lev Peshkov
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Deleted member 12669, SadLivwr and 1 other person
Lol you sure are from the UK

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deprived, DianabolDownie and 5 others
Great thread dude, I was kidding. Question to all of you. Do you think it's better to wear an Apple Watch or not wear a watch at all? Because I have one but I don't have any actual regular watch.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Lmao just waiting for all white truecels to cop a nike tech fleece and an iced out Cuban link 🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Mouthbreath, JL~ and 15 others
Lmao just waiting for all white truecels to cop a nike tech fleece and an iced out Cuban link 🤣🤣
Ye if you're white you have to be 6/10 or above for it to actually suit you

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 12669 and 2 others
lmfao at wasting money with expensive clothes, girls don't give a shit.
1*p44oHLb4hekD9CfyrEM22w.jpeg

I'm sure this guy slayed because of his great fashion sense

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and ShowerMaxxing