The Female Brain

thecel

thecel

morph king
Here’s a video of a young black guy singing Josh Turner – Your Man on the X Factor:

What concerns me is the mind-numbingly stupid reactions of the females in the audience.

They seem to be impressed by Willie Jones hitting that low note, but the lowest note in the song “Your Man” is G2.

There are 3 types of male voices: bass, baritone, and tenor (from lowest to highest).

The distribution is roughly: 20% Bass / 45% Baritone / 35% Tenor [source].

Baritone is the most common male voice type. And the average untrained baritone (a.k.a. an average Joe) has a vocal range of F2 to D4 [source].

If you have a lizard brain like those women, then you may not be aware that the letter G comes after the letter F, therefore G2 is higher than F2.

Additionally, the second most common voice type for a man is tenor. The lowest note of a typical untrained tenor’s range is A2. In music, after G it resets at A, but the number (the octave number) doesn’t change until you get to C. So it goes G2, A2, B2, C3. Although A2 is higher than the low note in “Your Man,” G2, everyone’s voice is different and these ranges are not fixed, so some tenors can sing a G2 or lower.

All this musical note stuff just goes to show that an average man can hit the low note in Josh Turner – Your Man. Singing that note is no extraordinary feat, and all those women were retarded for reacting that way. They got so excited over a dude doing something an average dude can do. How pathetic are these females?

Or, perhaps they weren’t impressed by him singing low; rather, they were aroused by his Tyrone BBC. I think this is a more plausible theory.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad, BigBoy, Hades and 3 others
Omg chad can breathe!! He’s so cute

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Hades, Chadeep and 3 others
All this talk and I didn't understand SHIT

I only know that there are 5 types of voices:

High cute pitched
High pitch
Normal
Deep
Super deep
Raspy

Bass, baritone, panetone, D32, C24, Hz, frequency... nigga, wtf are all these things?!

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, BigBoy, Hades and 5 others
All this talk and I didn't understand SHIT

I only know that there are 5 types of voices:

High cute pitched
High pitch
Normal
Deep
Super deep
Raspy

Bass, baritone, panetone, D32, C24, Hz, frequency... nigga, wtf are all these things?!

giphy.gif
Mogs me. I only knew: high, low

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Dnread but I am sure you are right bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and thecel
water

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Over for all the niggas who got IQ mogged by females

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and thecel
Why am I not surprised?

• +1
My range is f2 to c6. I even reached c7 once. Mirin?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Ritalincell
Mogs me to oblivion. Mine is G2–D4 with falsetto up to E5.
I have 4 octaves without training. And i dont like to sing in the first place. I see it as useless talent unless you have Pavarotti voice then you trash to me.

• +1
this is high iq scientific theory

• +1
they want to get blacked

• +1

• JFL