The final ascension of leanmaxxing cannot be achieved without drugs

C

chasingaesthetics

Silver
I am not talking about steroids but some sort of stimulant drug that works on dopamine or GABA or smoking. Bulking and building muscle is only one step and the easiest for thoee who arent twinks but as you leanmaxx and hold onto as much tissue as possible you will get bored/tired mentally easily and could even suffer a drop in dopamine, the drugs I mentioned above will allow you to push through any depressive state and shred off the last few pounds. Zyzz was a smoker so no wonder he got shredded as he would much more easily favour a cig than some junk food etc, but these drugs come at a price, smoking will nuke collagen/age you faster, stims will take away your sleep and put you deeper in depression forcing a redose and finally those that work on GABA will come at a cost of harsh withdrawal symptoms.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
30 to 18 is ez. 18 to 12 is god mode.

30 to 18 is ez. 18 to 12 is god mode.

bro im talking about the 8-10% range, no doubt 12 is crazy good for sure but the way social media is moving people's perception has changed a lot, 8-10 is that standout range and anyways I just wanted to bring to light that whilst a few have insane willpower not everyone is the same and that people will use drugs that give them their true ascension but it is usually buried beneath the "roid use" even though roids are primarily bulking agents not cutting, cutting down is achieved through diet alone

• +1
bro im talking about the 8-10% range, no doubt 12 is crazy good for sure but the way social media is moving people's perception has changed a lot, 8-10 is that standout range and anyways I just wanted to bring to light that whilst a few have insane willpower not everyone is the same and that people will use drugs that give them their true ascension but it is usually buried beneath the "roid use" even though roids are primarily bulking agents not cutting, cutting down is achieved through diet alone
everyone feels shit at 8-10 except a few. ideal is 11-13. You dont need to be holocaustmaxed to look good irl but even at 15 u lose the hollow cheeks halo that is so striking at 11-13 (assuming u have it that is)

everyone feels shit at 8-10 except a few. ideal is 11-13. You dont need to be holocaustmaxed to look good irl but even at 15 u lose the hollow cheeks halo that is so striking at 11-13 (assuming u have it that is)

you wont feel shit if your on stims such as addy hence my post

• JFL