The foidosphere is fucking delusional

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
So on reddit there are certain subs ill call the foidosphere, like r/FemaleDatingStrategy, r/Pinkpillfeminism, r/Trufemcels. That sorta bullshite. These retarded foids have seriously low IQs.

Read through the comments of this post and if you are high IQ youll figure out what the hypocrisy is. These bitches like to act like they're some stacy's, and im just here like, 'bitch, hot chicks dont use fucking reddit, they're too busy being constantly validated by society to be bitter'

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, Butthurt Dweller and LordNorwood
women have the entire world as their own personal foidosphere, society literally caters to them and is built around them

there are also female imageboards like mew.ch, lolcows.farm and some other shitholes

women on the internet are cancer

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking
Ugly foids are always the most degenerated

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking and Butthurt Dweller
women have the entire world as their own personal foidosphere, society literally caters to them and is built around them

there are also female imageboards like mew.ch, lolcows.farm and some other shitholes

women on the internet are cancer
Ngl you guys are probably gonna see me on the news for some really fucked up shit, but ill have ascended as a green eyed light skinned chadpreetlite before then, so hopefully some retard foids'll pay my bail and send me fanmail lmfaoo. But seriously if one more foid IRL angers me, blood will be fucking spilled.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
Ngl you guys are probably gonna see me on the news for some really fucked up shit, but ill have ascended as a green eyed light skinned chadpreetlite before then, so hopefully some retard foids'll pay my bail and send me fanmail lmfaoo. But seriously if one more foid IRL angers me, blood will be fucking spilled.
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl, LordNorwood and chadpreetinthemaking
i do not know a single girl in real life that uses reddit or knows it exists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751