The forum needs an age limit NOW @MODS

D

Deleted member 30037

Scholar
I'm fucking SICK of seeing 13/14/15 year olds on here constantly talking shit and asking for ratings. Why are they even allowed to make an account? They offer nothing

Enforce an age limit of 18 or something so I don't have to see their accounts anymore. If someone posts saying they are a teenager just ban the account

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, LancasteR, Deleted member 20370 and 18 others
16 is a good age

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Deleted member 51465
Delete all the oldcels like me. This is a young man’s sport

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Deleted member 20370, Av0nr and 14 others
17+ ideally, I don’t think young teens should be here. Its good to learn about the black pill but this website isn’t the best for their young minds, nor am I interested in a 15yr olds opinion about anything.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kanderior, tombradylover, Deleted member 30037 and 3 others
I'm fucking SICK of seeing 13/14/15 year olds on here constantly talking shit and asking for ratings. Why are they even allowed to make an account? They offer nothing

Enforce an age limit of 18 or something so I don't have to see their accounts anymore. If someone posts saying they are a teenager just ban the account

View attachment 2755103
Hell no. I need to teach these kids about black magick when they're young and impressionable.

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, seethe, edgemaxx and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Detective and brucewayne78

View attachment 2755103
Da gwaycels guys it’s da gwaycels

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and lemonnz
"noo you cant join a looksmaxing forum at the optimal age for looksmaxing"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, LancasteR, dimorphism and 9 others
Only 16-28 allowed on forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and heightmaxxing
Mods don’t listen this is a Jew trick he is using so that 13-15 year old boys stay ugly and don’t reach their potential so he can be with all the 13 yo jbs he is a pedophile he made this thread to expose himself!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dimorphism, Deleted member 51465, lemonnz and 4 others
17+ ideally, I don’t think young teens should be here. Its good to learn about the black pill but this website isn’t the best for their young minds, nor am I interested in a 15yr olds opinion about anything.
Looksmaxxing is more effective the younger you are. Pubertymaxxing etc.

Looksmaxxing is more effective the younger you are. Pubertymaxxing etc.
Looksmaxxing is meme. Taking care of your skin, hair, and getting lean is pretty much all there is, and isn’t exclusive knowledge to this forum surgery shouldn’t be done on young teens. Obviously there’s other little things but there’s other and better places to learn things, this place is mainly harmful, I haven’t seen a single good piece of advice in a 14-15 yr olds rating thread

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Ryan and Deleted member 51465
Looksmaxxing is meme. Taking care of your skin, hair, and getting lean is pretty much all there is, and isn’t exclusive knowledge to this forum surgery shouldn’t be done on young teens. Obviously there’s other little things but there’s other and better places to learn things, this place is mainly harmful
I fixed my overbite with this site. It was fixed 10mm. I was legit truecel before

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan
Definitely should be banned from posting in ratings under 18 maybe 18 for rating 16 for the rest of the forum. To avoid schery6 happening again( even tho he was bullied outside of here aswell)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 30037 and edgemaxx
puahate was mostly oldcels and it was great tbh

I fixed my overbite with this site. It was fixed 10mm. I was legit truecel before
I garentee you could have fixed it without this site. You should still be able to look at the knowledge if your are young, I just don’t think u should post

Being blackpilled isn’t a good thing idk why so many here cope with blackpill when I was 100x more happy as a NPC bluepill normie. No 13/14/15/16 year old should be here especially if they don’t seem as if they are gonna be incel. The youngest an incel can be is 17-18 anyway.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and edgemaxx
Being blackpilled isn’t a good thing idk why so many here cope with blackpill when I was 100x more happy as a NPC bluepill normie. No 13/14/15/16 year old should be here especially if they don’t seem as if they are gonna be incel. The youngest an incel can be is 17-18 anyway.
I think it’s important/can be beneficial to learn about it when you are older, not as a teen like I said.

I joined this server 1 month before i turned 14, what you gonna do about it faggot?

having a few little kids if fine like on lookism net but nearly half the forum are little kids

I think it’s important/can be beneficial to learn about it when you are older, not as a teen like I said.
If you are incel I think it’s important when you get older, as a non incel you should never ever learn about it

I agree and support. I don't want to read anything about teenagers' lives, it causes depression on me because of how fast time has flied. And they really shouldn't be here.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Definitely should be banned from posting in ratings under 18 maybe 18 for rating 16 for the rest of the forum. To avoid schery6 happening again( even tho he was bullied outside of here aswell)
i wouldnt care if @UZB_Strebl said im a truecel

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
i was blackpilled from young age nigga like 12-13 when i saw people ignore me for better looking people fuarkkk. now im 17

Make it 16 or 17 users like afrolet and wsada are based

View attachment 2755103

If you are incel I think it’s important when you get older, as a non incel you should never ever learn about it
If you are htn+ it’s not usual for u to become blackpilled anyways, it only happens occasionally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
If you are htn+ it’s not usual for u to become blackpilled anyways, it only happens occasionally
I think blackpill is only meant for non nt incels, a normie shouldn’t find blackpill even if actually ugly in appearance

I think blackpill is only meant for non nt incels, a normie shouldn’t find blackpill even if actually ugly in appearance
I think sub htn.

just give your id when creating an account theory
honeypot.org

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and MarstonAlloy
As if people don't lie about their age on the internet.

View attachment 2755103
We need a thing that asks their age. If they lie about their age that's one more thing this forum can claim

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
We need a thing that asks their age. If they lie about their age that's one more thing this forum can claim
Kids on here make posts daily saying "I'm 15 rate me" or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I'm a HTN I found out about looksmax.org about 6 years ago when I found out about mewing way before it went main stream. Back then it was a niche and ppl on here were talking about it then I discovered blackpill

Legit. On reddit they don't allow face posts under 18 and here is worse

• +1
@Xangsane @lilith @Skywalker @anthony111553 ops?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Xangsane
i agree tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
i wouldnt care if @UZB_Strebl said im a truecel
Because you know your good looking if someone who was already insecure was to see tons of people.saying they should rope because of how they look it would affect them differently

Because you know your good looking if someone who was already insecure was to see tons of people.saying they should rope because of how they look it would affect them differently
I am insecure and i dont think im good looking. I just dont care tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Agreed.

Get these fucking broccoli haired tiktoktards OFF MY DAMN FORUM.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Delete all the oldcels like me. This is a young man’s sport

Brutal, been here even longer than me. How old are you?

, I haven’t seen a single good piece of advice in a 14-15 yr olds rating thread

Well I’ve seen many people been told to kill themselves and considering who is was told too it was good advice