The FULL Rise and Fall of Portuguesecel [entire SAGA of this MF]

Gaslighter kys cuck. U have a great eye area. Ilysm
If thats you in the pic that lutte sent then you're least 5+ PSL and on top of that you're 6'5
wtf are you doing man

• Hmm...
Reactions: mogstar
If thats you in the pic that lutte sent then you're least 5+ PSL and on top of that you're 6'5
wtf are you doing man
U saw me on discord bro the pic Lutte has is a morph

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin
wtf was morphed. your midface and ipd int even bad in it. your pic was 5 psl
You realize he just wants compliments right? His whole thing is crying “I’m so ugly wahhh :feelswhy:“ so people compliment him.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
You realize he just wants compliments right? His whole thing is crying “I’m so ugly wahhh :feelswhy:“ so people compliment him.
im starting to notice

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar and StrangerDanger
The pic I showed u is not 5 psl u gaslighting cuck

• So Sad
Dnrd, @portuguesecel is an abused dog

• Love it
this forum is fucking gay

• Love it
a true legend

• Love it
This thread = Proof of Eugenes.org

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, ShowerMaxxing and Beetlejuice
1168569 3799e6d6a826071c46b1ab745ddfe8ce

• Love it
Portuguesecel: ur so sad and pathetic how dare you write a thread about me, you no lifer

also portuguesecel: bumps every thread about himself

9DD45B36 4735 4E95 B228 A9329BBBEAFE

tenor.gif

this forum is cringe

Nice analysis bhai

• Love it
December 17th, 2020: a user by the name of Portuguesecel joins the ranks of .me. For a while, he is an average user, not becoming super popular or doing anything novel.
Happy Clap GIF by The Boss Baby

By around March he and fellow looksmaxxer Londonvillie
team america vomit GIF

Sorry. I just really don't like villie.
would increase in popularity due to portuguesecel being a chad
@Introvertednarc made a page that ended up getting 5 pages of responses, and thus everyone was clamoring to see this man's face.

Portuguesecel would then become one of the most famous users, with many of them making threads about him and how good looking he is. To humblebrag further, Portuguesecel constantly denied his good looks, saying people were "gAsLiGhTiNg" him.
Sigh....

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

At this point, around March-April, Portuguesecel would reach his peak, a Stage 4 user if you will. He formed a threesome with Lutte and londonvillie. The trio would often be seen with one another, making unfunny jokes in the offtopic section:

Portuguesecel would ride high for a while, that is, until one fateful day he wanted to leave the site all of a sudden...
Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE

On May 24, 2021, portuguesecel would post his "goodbye thread", gaining a bevy of traction due to being one of the site's most popular members:

kill me now barney stinson GIF

Although a pretty obvious LARP, this thread did end up catching the eye of one of the most famous users on this site. At this point, Portuguese had added Ritalincel clone Original to his roster of faggots, and Original had become a very good friend of Portuguesecel. As Portuguesecel tried to leave, Original tried to beg him to stay. Here is the transcript of what happened:

Normally you would think, "okay, this is a wholesome convo, right? It doesn't mean shit"

Well you'd be right, but somehow THIS DENSE MOTHERFUCKER ORIGINAL LOSES THE WILL TO LIVE, AND ENDS UP DELETING HIS ACCOUNT when he finds out Portuguesecel will leave.

At this point, everyone loses their shit. The economy is in ruin, families starve, people riot, and order as we know it is gone.

Bill Hader Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Fire This Is Fine GIF

PEOPLE ARE PISSED THAT THE "WHOLESOME BEAN :soy::soy::soy:" KNOWN AS ORIGINAL IS DEAD, AND THEY KNOW IT WAS PORTUGUESECEL BEHIND IT:

As expected, portuguesecel chickens out and doesn't delete his account, but to add insult to injury he cries crocodile tears over original's death:

But at this point ppl aren't buying it, portuguesecel loses popularity, with people forgetting him. And that's where he is today, no longer remembered as the wholesome gigachad but as the killer of the forum's favorite shitposter...

inb4 dnrd...this is a rather simple post+ur stupid if you cant read it
do you know what he looks like tho

• Woah
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, mogstar and lutte
@OldVirgin jfll this is @portuguesecel

Hes literally htn to chadlite and 6'5 but is still an incel
Everyone knows that’s not really how I look like, just me with a beard and eyebrows

height failo tbh, too intimidating

He has good height but normie face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
December 17th, 2020: a user by the name of Portuguesecel joins the ranks of .me. For a while, he is an average user, not becoming super popular or doing anything novel.
Happy Clap GIF by The Boss Baby

By around March he and fellow looksmaxxer Londonvillie
team america vomit GIF

Sorry. I just really don't like villie.
would increase in popularity due to portuguesecel being a chad
@Introvertednarc made a page that ended up getting 5 pages of responses, and thus everyone was clamoring to see this man's face.

Portuguesecel would then become one of the most famous users, with many of them making threads about him and how good looking he is. To humblebrag further, Portuguesecel constantly denied his good looks, saying people were "gAsLiGhTiNg" him.
Sigh....

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

At this point, around March-April, Portuguesecel would reach his peak, a Stage 4 user if you will. He formed a threesome with Lutte and londonvillie. The trio would often be seen with one another, making unfunny jokes in the offtopic section:

Portuguesecel would ride high for a while, that is, until one fateful day he wanted to leave the site all of a sudden...
Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE

On May 24, 2021, portuguesecel would post his "goodbye thread", gaining a bevy of traction due to being one of the site's most popular members:

kill me now barney stinson GIF

Although a pretty obvious LARP, this thread did end up catching the eye of one of the most famous users on this site. At this point, Portuguese had added Ritalincel clone Original to his roster of faggots, and Original had become a very good friend of Portuguesecel. As Portuguesecel tried to leave, Original tried to beg him to stay. Here is the transcript of what happened:

Normally you would think, "okay, this is a wholesome convo, right? It doesn't mean shit"

Well you'd be right, but somehow THIS DENSE MOTHERFUCKER ORIGINAL LOSES THE WILL TO LIVE, AND ENDS UP DELETING HIS ACCOUNT when he finds out Portuguesecel will leave.

At this point, everyone loses their shit. The economy is in ruin, families starve, people riot, and order as we know it is gone.

Bill Hader Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Fire This Is Fine GIF

PEOPLE ARE PISSED THAT THE "WHOLESOME BEAN :soy::soy::soy:" KNOWN AS ORIGINAL IS DEAD, AND THEY KNOW IT WAS PORTUGUESECEL BEHIND IT:

As expected, portuguesecel chickens out and doesn't delete his account, but to add insult to injury he cries crocodile tears over original's death:

But at this point ppl aren't buying it, portuguesecel loses popularity, with people forgetting him. And that's where he is today, no longer remembered as the wholesome gigachad but as the killer of the forum's favorite shitposter...

inb4 dnrd...this is a rather simple post+ur stupid if you cant read it
You know forum is dead when mofos post this

To this day cannot believe this got 36 reacts jfl at this cucked forum

To this day cannot believe this got 36 reacts jfl at this cucked forum
ah whatever. I miss this era of PSL. Literally don't recognize any of the newfags on here. Let's bump this thread and see how many of these 2023cel buffoons know who portuguesecel is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back