The girl i wanted to LTR and im dating said that IM DEAD AVERAGE and everything fucked up since that. come here

fuck a shit test

Screen Shot 2022 11 24 at 121951

Redpillers came up with the term and it basically tries to explain social dynamics, how woman say dumb or out of pocket comments/questions as a way to evaluate someone. It's not exclusive to woman but considering this is a looksmaxxing forum, that's the part that matters. It generally happens subconsciously. A good example is when you're friends with dudes and when you're hanging out, you're insulting each other. The idea is that you're shit testing each other, gauging how you'll both react. If it's harsh/negative then it shows one of you aren't in tune with what's happening around you socially.

The idea behind shit tests is that because in a modern society we aren't showing off our capabilities by coming back victorious in a war or killing a bear. People have switched up their interpersonal dynamics to figure out where someone might sit in the social hierarchy. Chad ofc doesn't really have to deal with stuff like this because they're attractive enough that shit tests given by woman don't matter on her views towards you. But that doesn't matter as most of us aren't chads and so stuff like understanding how to navigate shit tests, and social situations in general matter imo.

It's basically being NT.

Probably insane cope but I feel like it has some value.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: quemirasmanv2
what should ive done or said?

I'm not NT enough to tell you exactly what you should have done or said but generally you should have played it off. Sarcastically say it didn't bother you and throw something back at her, idk. Read the comment above mine to figure out what a shit test is and maybe you'll figure out a way better than I can.

this is the girl

Oh my gosh, we were talking at breakfast and I told her to show me what she calls "goodlooking " guys.
and when she showed me one I told her he looked average.
then she said, "seriously he looks average? to me, the guys I pass on the street at least 7 look like you."
and then she said sorry for what she said and blah blah.

Then I told her that those 7 guys use girls like her and I told her I had to do something (excuse me to leave her apartment, and I left).

She bought all the food and I didn't even say thank you.

I think she is a big red flag.
XXXD Either she's retarded or wants to crush your self-esteem so that you lower your standards and she feels powerful

literally she said “like 7 guys in street would look like u, but maybe they arent narcy like you” omg wtf
you literally mog every guy in the street and she know it her think like this probably mean she wanna cheat
use her pussy don’t take her seriously

• +1
Reactions: quemirasmanv2
dude she is like 3psl below you, why are you doing this to yourself?
remember your past, you can do better.
CDpNQCJ

i still get boner reading this thread

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: quemirasmanv2 and NFA PB

this is the girl

Oh my gosh, we were talking at breakfast and I told her to show me what she calls "goodlooking " guys.
then she said, "seriously he looks average? to me, the guys I pass on the street at least 7 look like you."

Then I told her that those 7 guys use girls like her and I told her I had to do something (excuse me to leave her apartment, and I left).

That girl's wayyyy below ur level just leave her

View attachment 1966215

Redpillers came up with the term and it basically tries to explain social dynamics, how woman say dumb or out of pocket comments/questions as a way to evaluate someone. It's not exclusive to woman but considering this is a looksmaxxing forum, that's the part that matters. It generally happens subconsciously. A good example is when you're friends with dudes and when you're hanging out, you're insulting each other. The idea is that you're shit testing each other, gauging how you'll both react. If it's harsh/negative then it shows one of you aren't in tune with what's happening around you socially.

The idea behind shit tests is that because in a modern society we aren't showing off our capabilities by coming back victorious in a war or killing a bear. People have switched up their interpersonal dynamics to figure out where someone might sit in the social hierarchy. Chad ofc doesn't really have to deal with stuff like this because they're attractive enough that shit tests given by woman don't matter on her views towards you. But that doesn't matter as most of us aren't chads and so stuff like understanding how to navigate shit tests, and social situations in general matter imo.

It's basically being NT.

Probably insane cope but I feel like it has some value.
wtf, the friends insulting each other was the best shit test example i ever heard, like i do it everytime and its true, u do it to test other person mental strenght.

saved on my notebook

• Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas
God punishing you for spreading aids

this is the girl

This is what happens when you're a 5'7" brown subhuman goblin