The gook obsession with whites needs studying

FiendFiend

FiendFiend

Jesus Christ -- ᛏᚱᚢᛏᚺ
Joined
Mar 8, 2025
Posts
27,633
Reputation
36,679


Latinas are just whores who will fuck anyone, it makes sense why they like white guys.

Africa is too poor for anyone to go or care about tbh.

Most MENA are dangerous, nationalistic

India is too big of a slum for whites to go to.

So whats this obsession that gooks have with white men? Even muslim countries like indonesia. I get indonesian foids dming me so often. There seriously needs a study on this. The oxford study is not good enough. What could be the reasoning for this?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk


Latinas are just whores who will fuck anyone, it makes sense why they like white guys.

Africa is too poor for anyone to go or care about tbh.

Most MENA are dangerous, nationalistic

India is too big of a slum for whites to go to.

So whats this obsession that gooks have with white men? Even muslim countries like indonesia. I get indonesian foids dming me so often. There seriously needs a study on this. The oxford study is not good enough. What could be the reasoning for this?

I think I have a theory, might be stupid but both Asian men and Asian women are feminine. More feminine women want more masculine men + whites are more rare. So they like white guys. Not sure though.

And unrelated completely but you made a post about the minecraft 1:1 world replica and said it was free, do you know what website it is?
 
I think I have a theory, might be stupid but both Asian men and Asian women are feminine. More feminine women want more masculine men + whites are more rare. So they like white guys. Not sure though.

And unrelated completely but you made a post about the minecraft 1:1 world replica and said it was free, do you know what website it is?
dude gooks are not more feminine they actively fuck over their own men. If they liked masculine guys theyd love blacks, jacked guys.

Height can be a factor, but there r plenty of tall african ethnic groups too.

I think their beauty standards have been isolated so long, and they had a functioning clean civilisation before blacks, indians did. So they ended up making refined beauty standards, makeup etc. and an importance on looks. The ruling class were the Manchus in china, and most the time from the north in most asian countries, who were taller, whiter, and are what most "changs" are.

The eyeshape shit is just typical self hate, like go to any hooded eye area they will prefer big eyes, big eyes will prefer hooded.

I guess a light eye colour is a universally beautiful feature; everyone of every race finds it beautiful. Straight hair isnt self hating either.

it still makes no sense to me though there is no real explaination to it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk
dude gooks are not more feminine they actively fuck over their own men. If they liked masculine guys theyd love blacks, jacked guys.

Height can be a factor, but there r plenty of tall african ethnic groups too.

I think their beauty standards have been isolated so long, and they had a functioning clean civilisation before blacks, indians did. So they ended up making refined beauty standards, makeup etc. and an importance on looks. The ruling class were the Manchus in china, and most the time from the north in most asian countries, who were taller, whiter, and are what most "changs" are.

The eyeshape shit is just typical self hate, like go to any hooded eye area they will prefer big eyes, big eyes will prefer hooded.

I guess a light eye colour is a universally beautiful feature; everyone of every race finds it beautiful. Straight hair isnt self hating either.

it still makes no sense to me though there is no real explaination to it
That's true, what about minecraft though
I think I have a theory, might be stupid but both Asian men and Asian women are feminine. More feminine women want more masculine men + whites are more rare. So they like white guys. Not sure though.

And unrelated completely but you made a post about the minecraft 1:1 world replica and said it was free, do you know what website it is?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: FiendFiend
It’s just whites are the best looking and a lot of gooks haven’t been to the west firsthand so they only see foreigners through things like social media and online, which makes whites more exotic.
 
I actually don't mind gooks that much, their online subcultures are obsessed with whites and they are always cucked but they have a lot of decent things they at least contribute to the world (east asians only)
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
4
Views
33
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
KS_sub1
Replies
1
Views
36
greylurker
greylurker
orl
Replies
6
Views
62
drunkcexworkerincel
drunkcexworkerincel
SecularIslamist
Replies
3
Views
42
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
Mecha-Man
Replies
0
Views
18
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top