the handpill

sytyl

sytyl

Kraken
One of the most underrated/unknown pills on here is the hand pill:

Women are women (water) and want to be ragdolled by men with significantly larger frames.

A thick boned (thick wrist too, brutal wrist pill) construction worker with calloused hands is the ideal physique for most women. Women do not want to be felt up by """men""" who have soft delicate hands like them. They want to feel the rough texture of hardened skin and callouses exploring their bountiful bosoms.

vs

I am sure you as men have also experienced this, when you shake hands with a soy cuck with a weak grip you just know you have emasculated him. When you shake hands with a real man and feel the hardened callouses as he squeezes down, you just know that this is a real man.

Now take that feeling and multiply it 100x that's how women feel about it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, mulattomaxxer, Britishlooksmaxxer and 14 others
@Pillarman

I will get manly hand soon

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
20200929 213046

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Inscol, Eduardo DOV and 6 others
I am sure you as men have also experienced this, when you shake hands with a soy cuck with a weak grip you just know you have emasculated him. When you shake hands with a real man and feel the hardened callouses as he squeezes down, you just know that this is a real man.
Indeed I have experienced this, weird thing was that I was frame/height mogging the guy but his hands were like a titan's. Hard-working hands are very legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, RAITEIII and sytyl
Women can’t resit his grip @Hozay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 9779, Copemaxxing and 7 others
no but if he ever does manage to fuck her, he will imprint unto her psyche a preference for men with calloused/working hands
Women have already been imprinted to want white chad from the age of 12

• +1
Tenor

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko, Lux and sytyl

• +1

Women are women (water) and want to be ragdolled by men with significantly larger frames.

A thick boned (thick wrist too, brutal wrist pill) construction worker with calloused hands is the ideal physique for most women. Women do not want to be felt up by """men""" who have soft delicate hands like them. They want to feel the rough texture of hardened skin and callouses exploring their bountiful bosoms.

View attachment 706637
vs
View attachment 706639

Both these hands look like shit

• +1

View attachment 706637
vs
View attachment 706639

Over for my small 7" hands

• +1
I have lady's hands

• +1

guess what she's experiencing at this very moment

same guy
27cm wrist gigamogger

• +1
if your wrists are 7" then congrats you've made the bare minimum cut for being considered a male
i dont know my wrist size

• +1
i dont know my wrist size
you have two options, live in peace for the rest of your days unaware of your wrist size, or go measure them right now and potentially accept that it's over

• +1
Reactions: recessed
Legit theory. Was chatting to some random girl a couple of days ago and she asked for a hand pic so I sent her a pic of my hand+my forearm and she said she would feel safe around me as I would be able to protect her, according to her JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, sytyl and Entschuldigung
Legit theory. Was chatting to some random girl a couple of days ago and she asked for a hand pic so I sent her a pic of my hand+my forearm and she said she would feel safe around me as I would be able to protect her, according to her JFL
She just wanted to know if your hands were big = big dick
dummy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Gargantuan and sytyl
She just wanted to know if your hands were big = big dick
dummy
Additionally, she also said that her boobs would look small in my hands.
And I showed her my dick afterwards ngl.

• +1
you have two options, live in peace for the rest of your days unaware of your wrist size, or go measure them right now and potentially accept that it's over
I would rather live in peace than risk either getting an ego boost or depression

• +1
So true.
Calloused hands are a must (u get them with gymceling anyway)
Finger thickness seems hard to increase, mine are sickly thin jfl, 0 fat on the back of my hand too u can see the tendons and shit just lmao

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and sytyl
over for my sweaty palms jfl

• +1
So true.
Calloused hands are a must (u get them with gymceling anyway)
Finger thickness seems hard to increase, mine are sickly thin jfl, 0 fat on the back of my hand too u can see the tendons and shit just lmao
sweet goblin :heart:

Over for my feminine looking 6 inch hands.

You middle eastern rat, I can see your big ass turban through the screen
Sikhs wear turbans you uninformed Mexican, no wonder your people fail high school

giphy.gif

• Woah
schrodingers wrist

brutal
yes
ive seen that mentioned in my animes but i dont know who schrodingur was
probably some stupid nerd

• +1
the girl who saw this picture said she didn't need a stick with that finger

• JFL
Sikhs wear turbans you uninformed Mexican, no wonder your people fail high school
You're all ugly terrorists with unibrows it doesnt matter

• JFL
  • JFL
  • JFL
hqdefault.jpg

• +1
Just roid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, sytyl and Britishlooksmaxxer
Then why do they like tiktok pretty boys ?

• +1
20.5 cm mogger hands

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
GG \ ^^ / | One piece manga, Anime one, One piece pictures

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Brutal handpill. Tbh I was always jealous of my dads mogger hards. I have big hands but my hands are thin and delicate. However they have been becoming more masculine from gymcelling. Hopefully I can get turbo mogger thick hands.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and sytyl