The Hollywood filter on FaceApp really shows that’s it’s literally all millimeters

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
It’s insane. I am extremely judge mental about my face and even then, I was surprised that it made me actually gl, like the type of guy a girl would actually say is hot. And I observed the changes it made.

-Improved my skin quality to a more vibrant tone
-Adjusted my eye area to be more compact by literal milimeters, but the change was huge
-Fixed my slight recession

Literally milimeters of changes there’s even a button that allows you to show the transformation and it’s barely nothing. Absolutely insane, I hope it’s possible for a small surgery or two to ascend me

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, LastHopeForNorman, randomvanish and 6 others
It’s insane. I am extremely judge mental about my face and even then, I was surprised that it made me actually gl, like the type of guy a girl would actually say is hot. And I observed the changes it made.

-Adjusted my eye area to be more compact by literal milimeters, but the change was huge

Literally milimeters of changes there’s even a button that allows you to show the transformation and it’s barely nothing. Absolutely insane, I hope it’s possible for a small surgery or two to ascend me
It's absolutely brutal, it took me and my reddish skin, to a collagen glowing (mby unrealistic) color, made my eyebrows a bit more pct (like barely noticeable, I had to play the transformation a ton of times to see it), like 1mm wider lips and 1mm less scleral show. Absolutely brutal, 1-1.5psl increase for sure

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, FreakkForLife, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others

I didn't get what this filer does... it literally does not change anything in my face, except changing the light reflection off the skin...
shit filter.:Comfy:

I think it was only skin that is improved

On some photos of myself, hollywood filter make literally zero difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
I think it was only skin that is improved

On some photos of myself, hollywood filter make literally zero difference
Or MAYBE... just maybe... :unsure:

Maybe we are just Hollywood-grade sexy, the filter cannot change anything, we are just already the perfection :bigbrain:

• Love it
Reactions: oldcell
Barely does shit to me
I think you have bdd and hollywood filter lets you disassociate and judge objectively
(Maybe I’m :bluepill: you)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166

bruh jfl it only improves skin tone and darkens your eyebrows by a little bit lmao it doesn't change anything else

Maybe only a few milometres of bone.
But 100+ lbs of fat
And colour and hair.

And the hollywood filters make massive changes to lighting.

Attachments

• video-1642355837.mp4
    832.4 KB