The Holy Grail of Leanmaxxing: How to Lose Weight and Stay Lean Year Round

BLovee

BLovee

Destroy Lonely
Introduction
In my previous thread on leanmaxxing I disclosed one of the main issues with trying to achieve ridiculously low body fat percentages. In this thread, I outlined an issue however I didn't offer any solutions; that's what this thread is for.
In this thread I'm going to be showing you guys how I was able to shred a ton of fat off my frame and keep it off.
And no, it did not require a shit ton of discipline, it did not require me to suffer with cravings for food or any of the other typical issues people face when trying to lose weight. This is because I employed the help of diuretics and appetite suppressants; the holy grail of leanmaxxing.
The effects of each of these things should be self evident if you're above 50 iq, but if you were not aware appetite suppressants help you manage your food cravings and diuretics help you flush your system and debloat. It is worth mentioning that employing diuretics will not have long-term effects on your weight besides helping you reduce water retention, however they are still useful for maintaining a dry, cut appearance.

Appetite Suppressants (Pharmaceutical)
  1. Phentermine: Phentermine is a stimulant that works by suppressing appetite. It is typically prescribed for short-term use (a few weeks) due to potential side effects. Advantages include appetite suppression and increased energy levels, while disadvantages may include potential side effects like insomnia, increased heart rate, and elevated blood pressure.
  2. Orlistat: Orlistat works by blocking the absorption of dietary fat in the intestines, thereby reducing calorie intake. It is typically used for long-term weight management. Advantages include reducing fat absorption and potential modest weight loss, while disadvantages may include gastrointestinal side effects like oily stools and the need for a low-fat diet.
  3. Liraglutide: Originally developed for diabetes management, liraglutide has also been approved for weight loss purposes. It works by mimicking a hormone called GLP-1, which helps regulate appetite and blood sugar levels. Advantages include appetite suppression, potential weight loss, and improvement in blood sugar control. Disadvantages may include potential gastrointestinal side effects and the need for daily injections.

Appetite Suppressants (Easily available)
  1. Caffeine: Caffeine can enhance thermogenesis, which is the process by which the body generates heat and burns calories. This increase in metabolic rate can potentially lead to a greater calorie burn and may contribute to appetite suppression. Caffeine also acts as a stimulant by blocking the action of adenosine, a neurotransmitter that promotes relaxation and drowsiness. By stimulating the central nervous system, caffeine can suppress appetite.
  2. Green tea extract: Green tea contains a moderate amount of caffeine, along with a compound called catechins. Catechins have been studied for their potential role in weight management and appetite suppression. They may help increase metabolism and fat oxidation, leading to reduced appetite and increased calorie burn. Green tea extract is available in supplement form if you do not like the flavour.

3. Synephrine: Synephrine is a natural stimulant found in bitter orange (Citrus aurantium) extract. It is structurally similar to caffeine and has been used as a weight loss aid. Synephrine may have mild appetite suppressant effects and can also increase energy expenditure.

Diuretics (Debloat Fast)
  1. Furosemide (Lasix): Furosemide is a potent diuretic and is often used to treat conditions such as edema (fluid retention) and high blood pressure. It is generally effective however may carry some risks, particularly in individuals with kidney problems or electrolyte imbalances, so I wouldn't recommend taking it for a long time.
  2. Hydrochlorothiazide (Microzide): Hydrochlorothiazide is a commonly prescribed diuretic for hypertension (high blood pressure) and edema. It is generally well-tolerated and has a lower risk of electrolyte imbalances compared to some other diuretics.
  3. Spironolactone (Aldactone): Spironolactone is a potassium-sparing diuretic that is often used to treat conditions like edema and hypertension. It works by reducing the amount of water and sodium retained in the body while conserving potassium. It is generally considered safe, but it may have some side effects and interactions with other medications.
  4. Chlorthalidone (Hygroton): Chlorthalidone is a thiazide-like diuretic commonly used for hypertension. It is similar to hydrochlorothiazide but has a longer duration of action. It is generally effective and well-tolerated, but it may carry similar risks as other thiazide diuretics.

If you implement the use of these pharmaceuticals, losing weight will be much easier, however it's worth noting that you can not just mega-dose these products without incurring some health issues and risks. This post does not go over the potential risks of employing these methods of weightloss, but there most definitely can be some, especially if you have some underlying health complications, so use this knowledge at your own risk.

Leave a react if you've found this thread useful at all, and good luck with your ascension

@ChicoChicowski
@looksmidder
@JosefMengelecel
@EggKing
@redmaxx

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lslt0ver, BrahminBoss, lightskinbengali and 6 others
botb thread probably

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Bookmarked

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
great thread. what else do you know about catechins? i’m mainly interested in increasing my metabolism so if they could be supplemented separately then that would be great

also, do you know how much of an effect they have on metabolism?

great thread. what else do you know about catechins? i’m mainly interested in increasing my metabolism so if they could be supplemented separately then that would be great

also, do you know how much of an effect they have on metabolism?
Catechins affect metabolism by inhibiting certain enzymes involved in the breakdown and storage of carbohydrates and fats.

Regarding supplementation, catechin extracts are available in various forms, including capsules and powders. These supplements typically provide concentrated amounts of catechins, particularly EGCG. However, it's important to note that the overall effect of catechins on metabolism may be relatively modest, and individual results can vary.

I'd recommending doing 300-400 mg of catechins per day if you want to go down that route

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and looksmidder
  1. Phentermine: Phentermine is a stimulant that works by suppressing appetite. It is typically prescribed for short-term use (a few weeks) due to potential side effects. Advantages include appetite suppression and increased energy levels, while disadvantages may include potential side effects like insomnia, increased heart rate, and elevated blood pressure.
    View attachment 2217175
  2. Orlistat: Orlistat works by blocking the absorption of dietary fat in the intestines, thereby reducing calorie intake. It is typically used for long-term weight management. Advantages include reducing fat absorption and potential modest weight loss, while disadvantages may include gastrointestinal side effects like oily stools and the need for a low-fat diet.
    View attachment 2217176
  3. Liraglutide: Originally developed for diabetes management, liraglutide has also been approved for weight loss purposes. It works by mimicking a hormone called GLP-1, which helps regulate appetite and blood sugar levels. Advantages include appetite suppression, potential weight loss, and improvement in blood sugar control. Disadvantages may include potential gastrointestinal side effects and the need for daily injections.
View attachment 2217177
Can you list some sources for these?

ECA stack takes fat off quick for a month if you have never used it before.

I don't need that stuff for losing weight. I can lose weight easy. But I need some debloating stuff I think. What would you recommend?

Introduction
In my previous thread on leanmaxxing I disclosed one of the main issues with trying to achieve ridiculously low body fat percentages. In this thread, I outlined an issue however I didn't offer any solutions; that's what this thread is for.
In this thread I'm going to be showing you guys how I was able to shred a ton of fat off my frame and keep it off.
And no, it did not require a shit ton of discipline, it did not require me to suffer with cravings for food or any of the other typical issues people face when trying to lose weight. This is because I employed the help of diuretics and appetite suppressants; the holy grail of leanmaxxing.
The effects of each of these things should be self evident if you're above 50 iq, but if you were not aware appetite suppressants help you manage your food cravings and diuretics help you flush your system and debloat. It is worth mentioning that employing diuretics will not have long-term effects on your weight besides helping you reduce water retention, however they are still useful for maintaining a dry, cut appearance.

View attachment 2217175
    View attachment 2217176
View attachment 2217177

Appetite Suppressants (Easily available)
  1. Caffeine: Caffeine can enhance thermogenesis, which is the process by which the body generates heat and burns calories. This increase in metabolic rate can potentially lead to a greater calorie burn and may contribute to appetite suppression. Caffeine also acts as a stimulant by blocking the action of adenosine, a neurotransmitter that promotes relaxation and drowsiness. By stimulating the central nervous system, caffeine can suppress appetite.
    View attachment 2217189
  2. Green tea extract: Green tea contains a moderate amount of caffeine, along with a compound called catechins. Catechins have been studied for their potential role in weight management and appetite suppression. They may help increase metabolism and fat oxidation, leading to reduced appetite and increased calorie burn. Green tea extract is available in supplement form if you do not like the flavour.

View attachment 2217191

3. Synephrine: Synephrine is a natural stimulant found in bitter orange (Citrus aurantium) extract. It is structurally similar to caffeine and has been used as a weight loss aid. Synephrine may have mild appetite suppressant effects and can also increase energy expenditure.

View attachment 2217192

Diuretics (Debloat Fast)
  1. Furosemide (Lasix): Furosemide is a potent diuretic and is often used to treat conditions such as edema (fluid retention) and high blood pressure. It is generally effective however may carry some risks, particularly in individuals with kidney problems or electrolyte imbalances, so I wouldn't recommend taking it for a long time.
  2. Hydrochlorothiazide (Microzide): Hydrochlorothiazide is a commonly prescribed diuretic for hypertension (high blood pressure) and edema. It is generally well-tolerated and has a lower risk of electrolyte imbalances compared to some other diuretics.
  3. Spironolactone (Aldactone): Spironolactone is a potassium-sparing diuretic that is often used to treat conditions like edema and hypertension. It works by reducing the amount of water and sodium retained in the body while conserving potassium. It is generally considered safe, but it may have some side effects and interactions with other medications.
  4. Chlorthalidone (Hygroton): Chlorthalidone is a thiazide-like diuretic commonly used for hypertension. It is similar to hydrochlorothiazide but has a longer duration of action. It is generally effective and well-tolerated, but it may carry similar risks as other thiazide diuretics.

If you implement the use of these pharmaceuticals, losing weight will be much easier, however it's worth noting that you can not just mega-dose these products without incurring some health issues and risks. This post does not go over the potential risks of employing these methods of weightloss, but there most definitely can be some, especially if you have some underlying health complications, so use this knowledge at your own risk.

Leave a react if you've found this thread useful at all, and good luck with your ascension

@ChicoChicowski
@looksmidder
@JosefMengelecel
@EggKing
@redmaxx
what about semaglutide or tirzepatide? should work better than lira

ECA stack takes fat off quick for a month if you have never used it before.
Follow-up question. Have you used ECA, and if yes, what's your experience with it and how long has it lasted? What's your cycle?

Eat clean and run everyday whilst doing atleast 10k steps per day, drink alcohol at a maximum of 1 day per week ( important!)
none of the shit you posted is needed