The Holy Trinity of Looksmaxxing-Substances

thecaste

thecaste

DIOR
There are three holy looksmaxxing substances, all three of which should ideally be taken together, as the majority of the negative side effects are negated by the other substances. These three substances are accutane, melanotan II and finasteride.

Accutane:

Pros:
  • Anti-aging
  • Clear skin
  • Better skin texture and complexion
  • Less oily and shiny skin
  • Reduction of Rosacea type 2

Cons:
  • Dry skin
  • Sensitive to sunlight
  • Hard to get a tan due to improved cell turnover
  • There are rare cases of hairloss and other "severe" side effects but with the dosage provided below these are practically impossible to get

Dosage:

For people with oily skin and mild-moderate acne: 20 mg per day for 9 months

For people with normal, dry or combination skin and no or mild acne: 10 mg per day for 5 months, then reduce to 5 mg per day for 4 months, then 20 mg per week for another 4 months

These dosages are perfectly tuned for the respective skin types and conditions and provide good results with almost no side effects. The "traditional" way of dosing of up to 100mg per day is absolutely outdated and resposible for the bad reputation of accutane.

Melanotan II:

Pros:

• Tan all year long
  • Darker hair
  • Improved sex drive and better erections
  • Reduced appetite (may be a bad thing if you are very skinny)
  • Reduced appearance of red skin

Cons:

• Forming of moles
  • Worseing of preexisting hyperpigmentation
  • Nausea (high doses)
  • Kidney damage (high doses)

Dosage:

When injecting, 250 mcg per day and when using a nasal spray 500mcg per day. Optimally use it 20 minutes before sun exposure or just in the morning, when you know you will be outside quite a lot.

Finasteride:

Pros:
  • Stop of androgenetic alopecia (MPH)
  • Clear skin (only when the acne was hormonal)

Cons:

• Worse erections
  • Decreased sex drive
  • Just as with accutane, there are a lot of other side effects that could theoretically happen but are extremely rare in reality. Things like post-finasteride-syndrom for example is scientifically not verified whatsoever and is probably caused by the nocebo-effect and other circumstances or substances.

Dosage:

1 mg once a day (if the medication is stopped, hairloss will return)

All three substances do not have to be taken by every person, of course; you can simply leave out the substance that you do not need. But as you can see, these three substances together are a good combination, because for example the worse erections caused by finasteride can be compensated by Melanotan II, or the darkening of hyperpigmentation caused by Melanotan II can be compensated by Accutane. Last but not least, it must be said that these three substances are unnecessarily still extremely feared in this forum because of their alleged side effects. However, if you really look at the scientific facts, you will quickly realise that from a biological/medical point of view alone, many of the alleged side effects do not make sense or cannot occur in most people.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: beypazarisoda0, Sondern, Deleted member 8869 and 9 others
2914856 1654006056328

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565, AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
Accutane:

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Stopping@Nothing19 and AscendingHero
Shit fearmongering, just kys retard.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: babineux, AscendingHero, GymCelNeckPill and 1 other person
so it didn't fuck you up?
Ofc it didn't. So many people are on low dose accutane nowadays, if there were such side effects as in your quoted post (to a significant extent), accutane would have been long gone from the market.

• +1
Reactions: racoon4
Ofc it didn't. So many people are on low dose accutane nowadays, if there were such side effects as in your quoted post (to a significant extent), accutane would have been long gone from the market.
ok then, good to know. I have pretty bad bacne

Accutane can irreversibly damage endocrine system , you will get good skin but at the cost of your testosterone

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hypergamy, Stopping@Nothing19, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Thank god I don't have acne and I can tan without injecting things

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and AscendingHero
he would look much better with bimax. he's really recessed.
he actually got looksminned from a accident.he has a video about it,he used to have a better jaw

Half my hair fell out from accutane it's just vitamin A poisoning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Half my hair fell out from accutane it's just vitamin A poisoning
What dose and for how long did you take it? Hairloss from accutane is never irreversible btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Finasteride fucks up your neurosteroids. Read up on it.

Melanotan 2 increases risk of skin cancer which is one of the fast evolving forms of cancer. My family doctor, a 30 smth year old lady died in 3 weeks after finding out she had skin cancer.
People think they take melanotan and just go more often to a dermatologist but it does not work like that.
By the time a dermatologists picks up on your melanoma you might have already small tumours in your lymph nodes, brain etc. The woman i was refering to had them in her brain.

About accutane i did not read anything alarming.

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel

Melanotan 2 increases risk of skin cancer which is one of the fast evolving forms of cancer. My family doctor, a 30 smth year old lady died in 3 weeks after finding out she had skin cancer.
People think they take melanotan and just go more often to a dermatologist but it does not work like that.
By the time a dermatologists picks up on your melanoma you might have already small tumours in your lymph nodes, brain etc. The woman i was refering to had them in her brain.

Man, show me one study that actually proves melanotan 2 causes skin cancer with doses of 250mcg. All the studies that show skin cancer, liver damage etc. were done with high doses.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
What dose and for how long did you take it? Hairloss from accutane is never irreversible btw
30mg gave me hairloss then had to take it again at 80mg. both raped my hair but the high dose definitely did more damage. it's not the telogen effluvium that's the issue it's that the hairs just kept miniaturizing when they came back. if you are prone to MPB it literally accelerates the process so fucking hard. never recovered 2 years later. im on every treatment for MPB.

Man, show me one study that actually proves melanotan 2 causes skin cancer with doses of 250mcg. All the studies that show skin cancer, liver damage etc. were done with high doses.
Why risk it man? For what? A tan?
Just leanmax and get tats.
Roid max if you need to.
Beta caroten max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Isotretinoin (Acutane) is god tier substance. Only thing that really works against acne

But should be used only to eliminate the acne and then stop, and while using doing blood exams, it’s extremely strong and can damage a lot the liver for example

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
Isotretinoin (Acutane) is god tier substance. Only thing that really works against acne

But should be used only to eliminate the acne and then stop, and while using doing blood exams, it’s extremely strong and can damage a lot the liver for example
Exactly, every other topical substance is absolute cope. Accutane is literally the only one that works in all cases and also targets oily skin.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg

That’s the thing with those effective substances, they come with their fair share of side effects. You wonder if it’s really worth it

That’s the thing with those effective substances, they come with their fair share of side effects. You wonder if it’s really worth it
The chance of losing libido with finasteride is only 2%. And if happens to you only stop and you’ll become normal again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
The chance of losing libido with finasteride is only 2%. And if happens to you only stop and you’ll become normal again
What about isotretinoin, you had any side effects?

I had none beside the dry lips and dry, sensitive skin.
Ok, I only have oily skin at the end of the day and slight rosacea type 1 on cheeks so not sure it’s worth it for me

Ok, I only have oily skin at the end of the day and slight rosacea type 1 on cheeks so not sure it’s worth it for me
If you only have oily skin, you can take 20 mg per week. 20 mg per week should usually stop the oilyness without any side effects.

Finasteride actually increase your testo and 98% of the side effects are actually placebo, if u are unlucky to be in the 2% the side effects goes away after stopping taking fin

Before fin

After 7 months

Melanotan side effects are mostly from high dosage and taking the nose spray instead of injecting with a low dose

Accutane is risky if u have dry skin it will age you faster, most benefits had the people with thick oily skin and severe acne
Accutane should be your last option if nothing else helped before like (benzoyl/differin/hormonal issues)

• +1
If you only have oily skin, you can take 20 mg per week. 20 mg per week should usually stop the oilyness without any side effects.
I’ll look into it, thx

• +1
Finasteride actually increase your testo and 98% of the side effects are actually placebo, if u are unlucky to be in the 2% the side effects goes away after stopping taking fin

Before fin

After 7 months

Melanotan side effects are mostly from high dosage and taking the nose spray instead of injecting with a low dose

Accutane is risky if u have dry skin it will age you faster, most benefits had the people with thick oily skin and severe acne
Accutane should be your last option if nothing else helped before like (benzoyl/differin/hormonal issues)

Have you taken melanotan too?

Before fin

After 7 months

You are wrong about finasteride. I doubt you read about it.
I actually took it.

I am not taking anything now.
Loss of libido and depression.
Finasteride kills the enzyme which converts t to dht. You will get more T than before but also more E than before. Because the T that was previously converted to Dht now transforms to E.
I had a bloated face and in my blood tests i had E closer to 52-55, previously i had in the 20-30 range.

However there are other pathways that are affected by that enzyme killed off by Fin and part of the libido and depression can be because of that.
It is not irreversible, at least it was not for me. I am ok now.

That being said i was very happy with the product. I took it for prostate(not hair).
I took Proscar(it is 5mg).
I believe for hair loss the dose is smaller.
This can explain why some people take it and have no problems.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and thecaste
Finasteride kills the enzyme which converts t to dht. You will get more T than before but also more E than before. Because the T that was previously converted to Dht now transforms to E.
I had a bloated face and in my blood tests i had E closer to 52-55, previously i had in the 20-30 range.

That being said i was very happy with the product. I took it for prostate(not hair).
Ah okay, I thought you took it for MPB. For MPB the dosage is only 1mg per day so the side effects should be less pronounced tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
You are wrong about finasteride. I doubt you read about it.
I actually took it.
Before fin

After 7 months on fin

I also did a lot of research and it’s actually increasing your testo it did it for me, cuz the dht converts into free testo also lower dht can actually help also with acne, to much dht is mostly the cause of hair loss and acne after puberty in males

• +1

However there are other pathways that are affected by that enzyme killed off by Fin and part of the libido and depression can be because of that.
It is not irreversible, at least it was not for me. I am ok now.

Yeah that’s why I am taking only 1 mg pill

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
Exactly, every other topical substance is absolute cope. Accutane is literally the only one that works in all cases and also targets oily skin.
What are your thoughts on tretinoin?

What are your thoughts on tretinoin?
It's the best topical substance out there and has great anti-aging-benefits. It won't do much if you have persistent acne and oily skin tho, just hop on low dose accutane if you aren't satisfied with the results from tretinoin and other topicals imo.

I’ll look into it, thx
Btw, accutane doesn't help if you have rosacea type 1, it may actually worsen it a bit because your skin gets thinner and more sensitive on accutane which can cause redness.

• Woah
Reactions: Moldovancel
It's the best topical substance out there and has great anti-aging-benefits. It won't do much if you have persistent acne and oily skin tho, just hop on low dose accutane if you aren't satisfied with the results from tretinoin and other topicals imo.
ive been on tret 0.25 every day for 3 months, not sure what my skin type is, do you recommend jumping to 0.1 or just accutane asap?

ive been on tret 0.25 every day for 3 months, not sure what my skin type is, do you recommend jumping to 0.1 or just accutane asap?
Do you have acne? If yes: mild, moderate or severe acne?

Do you have acne? If yes: mild, moderate or severe acne?
I'd say moderate, it's on both cheeks, forehead, nose, and a bit on my chin. It doesn't have any texture though (like I can run my finger over my skin and it feels smooth).

im a victim of the 'tradition' dosage of accutane. i was on 60 mg for 6 months and it fucked my brain up so much that people caught wind of me preparing to kms and they called the police on me but since i am smart and low inhib i lied my way out of the mental hospital. i still have a little bit of bad spots i want to clear up but i'l probably just gonna use tretinoin and stay away from carbs and do fasting, its helped a lot so far.

correlation doesn't equal causation, melanton itself doesn't cause skin cancer directly, the cancer comes from people spending excess amounts of time in the sun

• +1
I'd say moderate, it's on both cheeks, forehead, nose, and a bit on my chin. It doesn't have any texture though (like I can run my finger over my skin and it feels smooth).
If I were you, I would take 10 mg per day (20 mg pill every other day). I'm currently taking this exact dosage and I'm not experiecing one single side effect (not even chapped lips) but my mild acne is already gone and my oily skin too.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096