THE IDEAL BONE STRUCTURE - The best looking MM bone moggers I have seen

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
have been spending a bit of time on male model agency websites to get a better understanding of what makes up a high SMV male, and these 2 models stood out to me because of their insanely robust bone structure.

these two guys might be the ideal look in terms of PSL/SMV and should be what we should be aspiring towards with surgery imo

1. Christopher Pfeffer

0 1

0 1

0 2

0 2

0 3

0 3

2. Maximilian Wefers

1 1

1 1

1 2

1 3

1 4

1 5

and both have these features:
  • very wide, square chin
  • very prominent, angular facial bones
  • wide zygos
  • low gonial angle
  • wide jaw which is still smaller than zygos. jaw wider than cheekbones looks uncanny imo and is a looksmin
imo everyone should be striving to look like these guys because they are the perfect example of the "maesthetic" look and I'm guessing would be chads irl even despite being short/having a shit frame/boring, awkward personality

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, randomvanish, Xangsane and 12 others
have been spending a bit of time on male model agency websites to get a better understanding of what makes up a high SMV male, and these 2 models stood out to me because of their insanely robust bone structure.
this forum is gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, subhuman incel, Prettyboy and 23 others
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
The first guy has less 500 followers on insta wtf :lul:
Taking those pics to eppley for muh custom implants

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, CursedOne and lilhorizontal32
Just be 1 in 1,000,000 genetic recombination & pick the right parents theory

• +1
Reactions: gigacopecel and UglyGod360
Objective measure of individual features altogether is totally different from perceivid attraction

For modeling porpose or a male incel forum scale, those guys certainly will be rated in a high tier scale. But attraction doesnt work objectively like this, of course beauty has an axiom but there is a gap between recession, robustness and harmony.
Majority of woman that you show these both guys will think they look uncanny or bizarre looking, doesnt matter if their bone structure are godlike, it doesnt work like that. They will rather prefer 90% percent of cases good looking guys that have "normal" features and not exaggerated ones. Not saying that they are ugly by any means, they are model tier. But attraction is not based on an amalgam of robust features.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vasco-v2, bruhcel, AscendingHero and 8 others
The first guy has less 500 followers on insta wtf :lul:
Taking those pics to eppley for muh custom implants
have no idea how tbh.

however there is a small doubt in my mind that maybe his SMV is not as high as I think it would be irl :oops: but could be that his lack of instagram followers is just an insane outlier

Objective measure of individual features altogether is totally different from perceivid attraction

For modeling porpose or a male incel forum scale, those guys certainly will be rated in a high tier scale. But attraction doesnt work objectively like this, of course beauty has an axiom but there is a gap between recession, robustness and harmony.
Majority of woman that you show these both guys will think they look uncanny or bizarre looking, doesnt matter if their bone structure are godlike, it doesnt work like that. They will rather prefer 90% percent of cases good looking guys that have "normal" features and not exaggerated ones
they definitely dont have "normal" features in the sense that the average guy wouldnt have their lower thirds/zygos.

but I'm quite sure that these guys would be slayers irl and their robust, somewhat exaggerated features would only add to their appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928, the next o'pry and tyronelite
they definitely dont have "normal" features in the sense that the average guy wouldnt have their lower thirds/zygos.

but I'm quite sure that these guys would be slayers irl and their robust, somewhat exaggerated features would only add to their appeal
Lol people have said my jaw was too big and cheekbones before they never said it looked bad

They are slayers irl of course, but their appeal are far from Chico territory for example.
Persuing striking and robust features like that in terms of surgical approach probably wont give the results you expect.
If robust models like that without any surgeries already give uncanny vibes, imagine persuing it via surgery.
Striking features are probably what puts you on chad tier, but there is a limit. Usually with a striking eye area and average features you are probably 99%, everything you need is not have big flaws elsewhere.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and lilhorizontal32
they look eppleymaxxed

they look eppleymaxxed
plenty of models with robust jaws look "fake", that's why I'm always cautious calling some implant fake looking unless it's some uncanny valley shit, of course when they areposted here it's highlightened that they are a implants but telling in real life would be different

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, lilhorizontal32 and randomvanish
plenty of models with robust jaws look "fake", that's why I'm always cautious calling some implant fake looking unless it's some uncanny valley shit, of course when they areposted here it's highlightened that they are a implants but telling in real life would be different
exactly. share a guy with decent pheno and say "he got implants" every coper incel here will say "omg uncanny" but in reality that's what a male model face look like.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz
exactly. share a guy with decent pheno and say "he got implants" every coper incel here will say "omg uncanny" but in reality that's what a male model face look like.
Do u think he looks fake?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210627-080415_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210627-080415_Chrome.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 429
  • Screenshot_20210627-080419_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210627-080419_Chrome.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 476
Pretty sure that jay Munro model got implants or maybe it was his friend he definitely looks uncanny

What the mainstream media says about the ideal male appearance >>>>>> what the modeling industries, prettyboy, kpop, tiktok trends say.

Superman STAS

QWwq4kzu 400x400

All of these characters have:
  • Insanely high FWHR
  • Low gonial angles
  • Strong cheekbones
  • Very Square and angular jaws.
  • Great jaw and mid mandible thickness.
  • Square chins with high width and thickness.
  • Compact mid faces.
  • Imposing frames with wide shoulders and ribcage + small hips.
  • Huge barrel chests.
  • Thick necks and strong trap development.
  • Insanely muscular physiques.
They are drawn like this as it represents the ideal male appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 13409, AscendingHero and 7 others
Pretty sure that jay Munro model got implants or maybe it was his friend he definitely looks uncanny
i don't know that guy, share what you suspicious about

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
What the mainstream media says about the ideal male appearance >>>>>> what the modeling industries, prettyboy, kpop, tiktok trends say.

View attachment 1201221
View attachment 1201222
View attachment 1201223

• Insanely high FWHR
  • Low gonial angles
  • Strong cheekbones
  • Compact mid faces.
  • Huge barrel chests.
Their chins are comically big though in cartoons

First guy is genuinely flawless however he has seriously shitty colouring.
Second guy is HTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and lilhorizontal32

View attachment 1201221
View attachment 1201222
View attachment 1201223

• Insanely high FWHR
  • Low gonial angles
  • Strong cheekbones
  • Compact mid faces.
  • Huge barrel chests.
Gigantic chins

They are slayers irl of course, but their appeal are far from Chico territory for example.
Persuing striking and robust features like that in terms of surgical approach probably wont give the results you expect.
hard to compare their appeal to chico. afaik Chico doesnt even have the highest appeal out of PSL models, he looks boyish and doesnt really fit the maesthetic ideal, which most people on here would agree is the best in terms of irl appeal to the largest % of women

If robust models like that without any surgeries already give uncanny vibes, imagine persuing it via surgery.
they dont give off uncanny vibes. they just seem robust/masculine. uncanny vibes occur when the overall facial harmony is out of wack which is not the case with these two chads

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2
i have the same wide zygos and chin/jaw as the third guy

View attachment 1201221
View attachment 1201222
View attachment 1201223

• Insanely high FWHR
  • Low gonial angles
  • Strong cheekbones
  • Compact mid faces.
  • Huge barrel chests.
chins are too tall and go against what is observed in every aesthetic/gl guy

and yeah I agree that what the mainstream media says about the ideal masc appearance is more accurate than anything else, but modelling trends are pretty accurate, considering they are financial pressured/monetised to choose the males with the broadest appeal. every once in a while an uncanny looking one slips through the cracks but the vast majority of models are chadlites/chads

Maybe not with white women but asian women yes
couldnt tell why he looked a bit off. but on 2nd thought his eyebrows, nose, eye area and lips failo him. if these were corrected or if someone morphed him with these features improved he would look very good

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
couldnt tell why he looked a bit off. but on 2nd thought his eyebrows, nose, eye area and lips failo him. if these were corrected or if someone morphed him with these features improved he would look very good
Just straight off by looking at him would yiu say looks wise he looks average? I would put him as average maybe a bit above compared to asians

• +1
Just straight off by looking at him would yiu say looks wise he looks average? I would put him as average maybe a bit above compared to asians
above average. he is very robust looking

• +1

Majority of woman that you show these both guys will think they look uncanny or bizarre looking, doesnt matter if their bone structure are godlike, it doesnt work like that. They will rather prefer 90% percent of cases good looking guys that have "normal" features and not exaggerated ones. Not saying that they are ugly by any means, they are model tier. But attraction is not based on an amalgam of robust features.
High IQ greycel

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
but modelling trends are pretty accurate, considering they are financial pressured/monetised to choose the males with the broadest appeal. every once in a while an uncanny looking one slips through the cracks but the vast majority of models are chadlites/chads

Relative to what most think, for the most part, the modeling industry is NOT about looking good, but more of having looks that are unique and memorable.

Guys like O'Pry, De Poot, and Barrett have a unique, memorable look that is only good for being a male model.

Gandy has a look that is unique and good for modelling, but also appealing to the public and general audience.

Actually woman rate BATEMAN as the most attractive model despite this forum shitting on him.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and volcelfatcel
Relative to what most think, for the most part, the modeling industry is NOT about looking good, but more of having looks that are unique and memorable.

Guys like O'Pry, De Poot, and Barrett have a unique, memorable look that is only good for being a male model.

Gandy has a look that is unique and good for modelling, but also appealing to the public and general audience.

Actually woman rate BATEMAN as the most attractive model despite this forum shitting on him.
I find gandy to mog bateman imo, he has both uniqueness and attractiveness on his side. Even for females every single girl even jb's have found him attractive from what I've talked to, bateman just gets blended in with other chads and gandy just looks so striking.

Bateman is very high appeal though i agree, he has really good body unlike most models.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs

not really tbh. theres entire fields of plastic/aesthetic/maxillofacial surgery dedicated to breaking down what is considered attractive on a human face and how each individual feature contributes to an aesthetic appearance.

obviously harmony is what matters the most, and we may never understand "harmony" fully, but the vast majority of features can be broken down to see how it can be augmented/changed for a more aesthetic face and we already know MOSTLY what makes a face good looking

there are models chosen for their unique looks sure. but even then they typically mainly have features that are considered traditionally attractive with 1 or 2 features that are out of the norm

and many models (I'd say most) have these features without any odd features, and hence are just traditionally & classically handsome

Lol people have said my jaw was too big and cheekbones before they never said it looked bad
wdym?? they said your jaw + cheekbones were too big but that it didnt look bad?

wdym?? they said your jaw + cheekbones were too big but that it didnt look bad?
I ment some people said they were Slightly too big too be ideal but it wasn't bad but it was men who said it women never said that

• +1
I find gandy to mog bateman imo, he has both uniqueness and attractiveness on his side. Even for females every single girl even jb's have found him attractive from what I've talked to, bateman just gets blended in with other chads and gandy just looks so striking.

Bateman is very high appeal though i agree, he has really good body unlike most models.

Bateman like Gandy is one of the few models who go to the gym.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Bateman like Gandy is one of the few models who go to the gym.
Yep, O'Pry is gymcelling now as well jfl. O'Pry is right around the border between gay alien and actual appeal, he gets thirsted a lot especially because of the 1 million ad and the taylor swift video but gandy mogs him there as well in his Jlopez video

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Im absolutely mirin this guy. Look at this guys cheekbones and jaw. very impressive. why is this guy so underrated? And please dont come here and say "uh his cheekbones are not high enough". Who cares if zygos are lowset or highset. he would mog alot of dudes claimed to be "psl gods" here ngl.

• +1
Im absolutely mirin this guy. Look at this guys cheekbones and jaw. very impressive. why is this guy so underrated? And please dont come here and say "uh his cheekbones are not high enough". Who cares if zygos are lowset or highset. he would mog alot of dudes claimed to be "psl gods" here ngl.
View attachment 1201462
Do you think he would do well with jbs?

Do you think he would do well with jbs?
of course, what a stupid question. All you need for jb is good hair + white or exotic and a above average normie face. this guy is much beyond that.

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, lilhorizontal32 and Phillybeard1996
View attachment 1201462
o'pry, gandy, and chico get way too much attention here

meanwhile there are moggers like him who go completely unnoticed even though they'd probably mog all 3 of them in terms of appeal to young women. jfl at the state of PSL :lul:

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
of course, what a stupid question. All you need for jb is good hair + white or exotic and a above average normie face. this guy is much beyond that.
Alot of young women would prefer pretty boys over masculine looking guys like him. But yea he would still attract many jobs. Good looking is good looking

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Alot of young women would prefer pretty boys over masculine looking guys like him. But yea he would still attract many jobs. Good looking is good looking
he doenst look that masculine to me. He is a good blend. Still gives pretty boy vibes

• +1