The importance of hollow cheeks depends on your face shape

Nisse

Nisse

Kraken
(Water warning)

How important cheek hollowness is for a person depends almost entirely on how wide ones bigonial is compared to their bizygo width, how low your gonial angle is and about how defined your gonions are.

Lataus 30

Images 4

The reason why people want hollow cheeks is to make theit lower third more robust ofc

People who have already have a bigonial width that is 100% or more of their bizygomatic width and a gonial angle on the average or lower side with quite sharp gonions (square face) dont really need hollow cheeks since their lower third will look robust either way.

173602 ian somerhalder attends the 40th annual 624x600 2 1

Actor brad pitt news photo 1591819787

But for people with a bigonial noticeably narrower than their bizygo hollow cheeks can add alot to your lower third. (Any face shape that isnt square)

These guys would look way worse without hollow cheeks

Dd davidhudd14 1
2f5327cbe90097c8dda89b356e4e53f8

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 9344 and 12 others
have diamond face shape theory

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5385, Danish_Retard and 2 others
have diamond face shape theory
Wide diamond with hollow cheeks mog, diamond faces without hollow cheeks are basically oval or round faces

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 9344, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
I really need to leanmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Heguldus, PYT and 1 other person
My face shape is diamond, my bizygo is wider than my bigonial, the thing is that Im at 15,5% and still dont have "strong" hollow cheeks, my cheeks are hollow only in certain lightnings

Will drop to 10% bf gives me hollow cheeks in all lightnings?

My face shape is diamond, my bizygo is wider than my bigonial, the thing is that Im at 15,5% and still dont have "strong" hollow cheeks, my cheeks are hollow only in certain lightnings

Very hard to tell without some giga PSL autist examining your face irl

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Good thread, but why did you post it in the Offtopic section?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 9380 and sytyl
@Hunterslayer give me bumpi

Powerful buuuuuuuuuuuuump

• Love it
Reactions: Nisse

Personally I found less correlation between actual BF% and Facial fat. My facial fat reduced when my diet was corrected even when at the same caloric intake. Smoking, drink, high sugar and sodium diet all affected my facial fat and fat on my abs. Unless my BF% was actually decreasing I assume this was all water as the rest of my body is lean.

Oval face shape must be the worst shit. I have that one and I lack Square features.

Square or Diamond face shape, nothing else.

Wide diamond with hollow cheeks mog, diamond faces without hollow cheeks are basically oval or round faces
I have a wide diamond face but when I get low body fat my hollow cheeks are more in the front rather than the back like the picture on the left. Dont know how to explain it. Anyway to change it.

(Water warning)

How important cheek hollowness is for a person depends almost entirely on how wide ones bigonial is compared to their bizygo width, how low your gonial angle is and about how defined your gonions are.

View attachment 726672
View attachment 726680

The reason why people want hollow cheeks is to make theit lower third more robust ofc

People who have already have a bigonial width that is 100% or more of their bizygomatic width and a gonial angle on the average or lower side with quite sharp gonions (square face) dont really need hollow cheeks since their lower third will look robust either way.

View attachment 726697
View attachment 726703

But for people with a bigonial noticeably narrower than their bizygo hollow cheeks can add alot to your lower third. (Any face shape that isnt square)

These guys would look way worse without hollow cheeks

View attachment 726716View attachment 726717

Also body fat, forward growth, & cheekbones height.