The Importance of Low, Straight Supraorbital Rims

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Supraorbital rims are basically where your eyebrows are. Having them low and straight (straight eyebrows) is a common attribute among Chad eye areas. (Yes there are a lot of exceptions 'muh Chico' but you get the point). This attribute gives off an aggressive, masculine eye area that makes you appear a high T slayer.

Some examples of low supraorbitals:

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

High Supraorbitals (Bad):
iu

iu

iu

Comparing a Masculine and Feminine Eye Area:
iu

Now I'm still trying to fully dissect the eye area and what makes it look attractive (bone-wise), so I'll keep doing some research. I've seen the Looks Theory video on Youtube before you link it.

What About Squinting?
Squinting might help you, but for many people their bones aren't good enough for even squinting to help. Imagine the girl face above squinting. She wouldn't look like the guy on the left. And you can tell if people are purposefully squinting, when the goal is to have a natural squint look. So it's a lot to do with bone, specifically supraorbital bone.

Any surgeries or procedures I can do?
Not that I know of. Comment below if you do. Maybe fillers or botox can adjust eyebrow positioning a bit, but once again bone is king. I don't know of any implants specifically to do this. Forehead implants MIGHT help you get a deeper brow ridge, but idk.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, AscendingHero, Mewton and 10 others
16852826 1566 45FD 86ED CC3DE1729CCE

This is a custom forehead and browridge implant, it made a decent difference in his brows position

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 756, randomvanish, Treasure223 and 2 others
just eyebrowmaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
View attachment 11618

This is a custom forehead and browridge implant, it made a decent difference in his brows position
Yep that's the forehead implant I was referring to. I wish I could see him from the front. He definitely looks better. I can't find any other good examples like this though.

It's not the rims only, though. All of the guys with low rims have thicker eyebrows, these add to the good eye area. It's not just the rims.

mine re decent I guess. but are you sure that the eyebrow hair placement is ALWAYS where the supraorbital is? Like is there a possibility to have low set supraorbitals but higher set eyebrow hair?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
mine re decent I guess. but are you sure that the eyebrow hair placement is ALWAYS where the supraorbital is? Like is there a possibility to have low set supraorbitals but higher set eyebrow hair?
If you had a uniform distribution of hair in your eyebrows, it would look much better I think. Cuz you have some empty spaces there with no hair.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK
Fuck mine are turbo femenine then

Mine are a tiny bit higher than ideal ig. Like 1mm higher than guy 2. Can botox it to ideal, but probably not worth.

Supraorbital rims are basically where your eyebrows are. Having them low and straight (straight eyebrows) is a common attribute among Chad eye areas. (Yes there are a lot of exceptions 'muh Chico' but you get the point). This attribute gives off an aggressive, masculine eye area that makes you appear a high T slayer.

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Now I'm still trying to fully dissect the eye area and what makes it look attractive (bone-wise), so I'll keep doing some research. I've seen the Looks Theory video on Youtube before you link it.

What About Squinting?
Squinting might help you, but for many people their bones aren't good enough for even squinting to help. Imagine the girl face above squinting. She wouldn't look like the guy on the left. And you can tell if people are purposefully squinting, when the goal is to have a natural squint look. So it's a lot to do with bone, specifically supraorbital bone.

Not that I know of. Comment below if you do. Maybe fillers or botox can adjust eyebrow positioning a bit, but once again bone is king. I don't know of any implants specifically to do this. Forehead implants MIGHT help you get a deeper brow ridge, but idk.
guy in final comparison pic would look better squinting

rip mine. my eyebrows just sit high. but if i relax my eyebrows they then go lower but then my eyes look weird.

Attachments

• IMG_20190104_011805_276.jpg
    IMG_20190104_011805_276.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,784
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 16853
rip mine. my eyebrows just sit high. but if i relax my eyebrows they then go lower but then my eyes look weird.
I also mannage to get mine lower, i couldnt hold it low for more than mine 30-40 seconds before it was straining

@Zyros good example here. Most commonly you see the inner part of the eyebrow on the supraorbital, and the outer part rise above it. But the bone itself makes it attractive, which is why @AstroSky looks good despite high eyebrows.

Over for you, number 1 Truecel on looksmax.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, Marsiere214, No Bones Dax and 2 others
Makes me think of Bateman
IMG 0697
IMG 0696

If you had a uniform distribution of hair in your eyebrows, it would look much better I think. Cuz you have some empty spaces there with no hair.

Yea some of the empty spaces are scars

Would my eyes be considered femenine?
https://unsee.cc/7d35f4ef/
Excuse the tryhard aspiness but i cant take a in bed without squinting

does mewing lower the rims?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6572

Improved brow ridge
fw6V1k4.png

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, mike21, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
I look mad wtf ??? I can do this already but then I get the 11 wrinkles in the middle of my nose and ridge
I don't want wrinkles so I don't go around looking angry all the time. maybe if I got botox just in that area maybe I could make it work xD

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Dude420
I think it is very legit, seems to be overlooked a lot, even in scientific research about looks, rarely addressed.

Eyebrow transplant might be legit. Positioning mainly below your current eyebrow. To get a larger set of eyebrow and appearing to have them at a lower position.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

What About Squinting?

This is my face, do you think my high set eyebrows are ugly?

does mewing lower the rims?
no

Last edited:
Yep they are way too high. :feelsbadman:
the only possible thing to lower the eyebrow is to draw a black line below them with the makeup pencil, so the eyebrow appear 1 mm lower.
1 mm is a lot in facial beauty

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and needsolution
I think it is very legit, seems to be overlooked a lot, even in scientific research about looks, rarely addressed.

Eyebrow transplant might be legit. Positioning mainly below your current eyebrow. To get a larger set of eyebrow and appearing to have them at a lower position.
Yeah no doubt it would help. My eyebrows are slightly high set and this would be a great looks booster.

Anyone know who gives eyebrow transplants? Would regular alopecia transplant clinics do it?

the only possible thing to lower the eyebrow is to draw a black line below them with the makeup pencil, so the eyebrow appear 1 mm lower.
1 mm is a lot in facial beauty
and get called out for being a betagayface

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Lorsss and CupOfCoffee
i think foids do this and it looks sick and neat on them.
Would make brows look thicker and lower. Who wouldn't do that for looksmax. Any idea where to do this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
"life's about who makes it, not who makes it the fastest"

JFL AT THIS COPE LMAO
off topic but doing pretty good so far bro

Fuarrk number 3 and 4.why couldn't I just be born them?

Over for you, number 1 Truecel on looksmax.
Him and zyros are tied.

lol the astro guy is way better looking than zyros, he is legit good looking

One of the most bullshit theories of all time. Low set supraorbital rims are only validated by psl faggots. Slightly high set brows are ideal. Lachowski and Burak Özcivit have the ideal eye area. Not too masculine but also not too feminine.

59b5f198f6938cf8d2ab8246d622c2c0.jpg

Burak-ozcivit-2.jpg

Slightly high set eyebrows on the arches is also extremely important

Thats why my eye area looks better when I raise the outter part of my brows. My brows look high set but it looks way better. The low set eyebrow cope needs to stop.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
One of the most bullshit theories of all time. Low set supraorbital rims are only validated by psl faggots. Slightly high set brows are ideal. Lachowski and Burak Özcivit have the ideal eye area. Not too masculine but also not too feminine.

Well i think its more about how it harmonizes with the rest of your face, both can be good. Also the importance of peominent browridge is super overexagerated.

Well i think its more about how it harmonizes with the rest of your face, both can be good. Also the importance of peominent browridge is super overexagerated.

Also the importance of peominent browridge is super overexagerated.

Definetely & hooding as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
prominent browridge is overrated af tbh, but all about harmony like you said I seen some low set brows that make the person look dumb cuz it doesn’t work with their face

prominent browridge is overrated af tbh, but all about harmony like you said I seen some low set brows that make the person look dumb cuz it doesn’t work with their face

It looks retarded on everyone.

92600-brian-shimansky-dyg-2.jpg

Sean_O%2527Pry.jpg

kFPjxNb.jpg

These are the best set eyebrows

-a little bit arched on the ends and slightly high set. Thats what makes woman wet. Not these super masculine low set brows
48T490j.jpg

71bf435227de53a649cdb983c5d81075.jpg

Tyson-Ballou-25.jpg

• +1
Reactions: mugly
enough mogs for today

5EE3F80C 1645 4D66 BA65 9233F37D053D

Are mine too high?

• JFL
Reactions: STEVE GAMING

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

What About Squinting?

can I add my face to the examples of high set browridge?

It looks retarded on everyone.

92600-brian-shimansky-dyg-2.jpg

Sean_O%2527Pry.jpg

kFPjxNb.jpg

These are the best set eyebrows

-a little bit arched on the ends and slightly high set. Thats what makes woman wet. Not these super masculine low set brows
48T490j.jpg

71bf435227de53a649cdb983c5d81075.jpg

Tyson-Ballou-25.jpg

bro they have very little uee that's what matters the most !

i have that but my brows are to strong tbh might consider browridge reduction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i have that but my brows are to strong tbh might consider browridge reduction
i'm starting to think that too much low set is ugly.
slightly low set with good fat in the upper eyelid is beautiful like in Chico, burak etc