The Importance of PFL

Aesthetics_III

Aesthetics_III

Kraken
We all know of the incredible importance of the eye area, it’s effect on your aesthetics is next to none (perhaps, with the exception of the lower third). But what makes an eye area good looking? Amongst other things, one of the crucial parts of your eye area is your PFL. A below average pfl can break your eye area, and make you look like a prey.

D5F4E9C9 7283 483A BE9B 6F4C15D2FB27

Of course, there are exceptions:

57E98A76 BD98 4D4B AF10 02C95B9D0A39

A very narrow height can offset the effects of a subhuman pfl; but your eyes will still look beady, especially if they’re dark.

By increasing your pfl, you can change your eye area from good, to godly. Look at this morph:

6FE5EE17 45C7 48F0 9753 9C0063E59AF6
0AF90C0F 083E 40AF AD6A A9FE67610B07

His eye area is already good in the first pic, but by increasing the pfl, the eye area becomes completely transformed. A small change, a matter of millimetres, but it’s effect is profound. Unfortunately, there is little that can be done about pfl, you can try this:

But it seems to make little difference.

The ideal pfl is somewhere around 37-40mm, most of the psl 8s don’t have this, so around 30mm is good.

EDIT: The ideal PFL is around 30, not 37-40

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, AscendingHero, MugzLePew and 14 others
1 of the most important traits of all time. Legit makes or breaks an eye area

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Erik-Hexum, Deleted member 4946 and 11 others
Low PFL = Downs Syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Linoob
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
sad

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
surgeons please come up with better ways to change IPD

Good post.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
We all know of the incredible importance of the eye area, it’s effect on your aesthetics is next to none (perhaps, with the exception of the lower third). But what makes an eye area good looking? Amongst other things, one of the crucial parts of your eye area is your PFL. A below average pfl can break your eye area, and make you look like a prey.

View attachment 278317

View attachment 278325

A very narrow height can offset the effects of a subhuman pfl; but your eyes will still look beady, especially if they’re dark.

By increasing your pfl, you can change your eye area from good, to godly. Look at this morph:

View attachment 278335

His eye area is already good in the first pic, but by increasing the pfl, the eye area becomes completely transformed. A small change, a matter of millimetres, but it’s effect is profound. Unfortunately, there is little that can be done about pfl, you can try this:

The ideal pfl is somewhere around 37-40mm, most of the psl 8s don’t have this, so around 30mm is good.

View attachment 278317

View attachment 278325

View attachment 278335

this or death

Attachments

• 1AB939BA-96F8-4724-98F3-D5B8521BE931.jpeg
    1AB939BA-96F8-4724-98F3-D5B8521BE931.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 430
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Over and 3 others
Shiet I just realized how important this is. Thank god mine looks ok.

I feel like we've had this conversation a million times over.

For anyone reading this thread, OP has no idea what he's talking about. The measurements listed are completely off and the morph used as an example is better not because of the PFL, but because of the eyebrows.

Yes PFL is a good trait, but everyone already knew that.

Retarded threads like this with made up numbers the author pulled out of his ass to try to sound knowledgeable and bullshit cherrypicked morphs that prove nothing are a disservice to the forum.

Greycels have a habit of walking in here like they own the place and know all there is to know because they read a few pages on .net.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Copeful, PurplePaintBox and 21 others
37-40mm is insane, considering that Chico has 29mm, O'Pry has 33mm and Gandy has about 34mm.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5187, Chadelite and 7 others
37-40mm would be in the top 90s percentile, considering that Chico has 29mm, O'Pry has 33mm and Gandy has about 34mm.
37 mm is 1 in 32,000. Four standard deviations above average.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, kota and 5 others

For anyone reading this thread, OP has no idea what he's talking about. The measurements listed are completely off and the morph used as an example is better not because of the PFL, but because of the eyebrows.

Retarded threads like this with made up numbers the author pulled out of his ass to try to sound knowledgeable and bullshit cherrypicked morphs that prove nothing are a disservice to the forum.

Greycels have a habit of walking in here like they own the place and know all there is to know because they read a few pages on .net.
I disagree, I think the increased pfl has made a huge impact on the eyes

mine PFL was 39mm when i measured

37 mm is 1 in 32,000. Four standard deviations above average.
It's insane, there was someone here claiming they've accurately measured PFL of some models using some shit technique through MS Paint and everyone had 36mm + PFL, that's impossible.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 656
legit pfl is very important but i dont think 37-40mm is realistic lol.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3202, DianabolDownie and 1 other person
It's insane, there was someone here claiming they've accurately measured PFL of some models using some shit technique through MS Paint and everyone had 36mm + PFL, that's impossible.
We've had people measure them properly before, and I've done it myself also.

Average is 29 mm, as per FaceBase.

Chico is 29 mm, O'Pry about 31 mm and Gandy about 32.5 mm.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, LordNorwood and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, turkproducer, Mateusz74 and 5 others
We've had people measure them properly before, and I've done it myself also.

Average is 29 mm, as per FaceBase.

Chico is 29 mm, O'Pry about 31 mm and Gandy about 32.5 mm.
Oh yeah, I made a mistake, sorry. O'Pry is 31mm and Gandy 32.5mm.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, sloopnoob and Deleted member 656
LOL'd at 37mm pfl

you can increase your pfl by a surgery that is done by dr sailer afaik, consult my boy @Golden Glass for more information

• Woah
Reactions: Bechadish
  • +1
Reactions: Zoneator

Not to mention other than eyebrows and pfl the neck, chin, cheekbones, midface, and nose length have also been altered in the after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Is there somebody i can dm my pics too. Its regarding eye area, and the surgeries needed. Preferably someone whos high iq regarding eye area

Is there any way to measurate your PFL at home ?
I get 35mm but it's obviously not how it look like with the whole face, ie it doesn't look wide.
i doubt urs ur 39mm tbh. i know u have wide eyes but 39mm is insane
I believe the shape of the eyes matters as much as PFL for the wideness of the eyes.

• +1
I get 35mm but it's obviously not how it look like with the whole face, ie it doesn't look wide.

I believe the shape of the eyes matters as much as PFL for the wideness of the eyes.
with a ruler or tape measure jfl

• +1
with a ruler or tape measure jfl
Always get something like 35mm, but jfl it doesn't look wide nor chadish.
May be leanmaxxing can delete/reduce the spatial misunderstanding ?

Always get something like 35mm, but jfl it doesn't look wide nor chadish.
May be leanmaxxing can delete/reduce the spatial misunderstanding ?
it’s literally the size of your eyeball lol. look up “pfl measurement” and measure from canthus to canthus

• +1

Get a non-distorted passport photo.

Average iris diameter is 11.77 mm with very small standard deviations that wouldn't meaningfully impact the measurement. Use that as a reference point to measure the rest.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Bechadish
It appears i was wrong in the ideal pfl, I admit. 37-40mm is, on reflection, ridiculous. I still maintain, however, that PFL is incredibly important. Here’s the chart on which I based my measurements on.

E245D972 699E 4372 B84E FEC667871CF3

look at the Iranians and Ijaws

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood

Average iris diameter is 11.77 mm with very small standard deviations that wouldn't meaningfully impact the measurement. Use that as a reference point to measure the rest.
is it still accurate even if i’m smiling in the pic?

• +1
bad morph example. literally everything on his face is morphed. lips, neck, nose, chin, jaw, eyebrows, cheekbones etc.

It appears i was wrong in the ideal pfl, I admit. 37-40mm is, on reflection, ridiculous. I still maintain, however, that PFL is incredibly important. Here’s the chart on which I based my measurements on.

View attachment 278367

im an iranian jfl

@PrettyBoyMaxxing mine is 39mm im not even fucking playing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

View attachment 278367

edit your post lol

View attachment 278367

Lots of Middle Easterns tend to have bug eyes which stretches out the eyelid tissues, so that PFW 37.2 mm measurement may not a product of hunter eyes but rather proptotic ones.

• +1
Reactions: kota
edit your post lol
just goes to show how having a 16.4cm mandible length borderline deformed jaw can knock off so much PSL on someone (me)
Lots of Middle Easterns tend to have bug eyes which stretches out the eyelid tissues, so that PFW 37.2 mm measurement may not a product of hunter eyes but rather proptotic ones.
stfu thats racist

do i have bug eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
bad morph example. literally everything on his face is morphed. lips, neck, nose, chin, jaw, eyebrows, cheekbones etc.

narrowed it down to only the eyes

• +1
Reactions: william

I get 29.5-30mm. But i have myopia, does it affect it ?

• +1
  • +1
Legit. I have a shit PFL and it prevents me from having a Tyrone eye area.

Legit. I have a shit PFL and it prevents me from having a Tyrone eye area.
Absolute length or proportions? Some people have good PFL per se but their eyes looks small due to face being too big

• +1