The importance of your mentalis muscle

Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

Sharpness Theory [] Animesthetics = Everything
Your mentalis muscle, otherwise known as your chin muscle, is essential toward the harmony of your lower third/mouth area (and overall face)

too pudgy/thick of a mentalis muscle can make your chin look less sharp and thus less attractive
for example, compare these two:

(yes their chin projection is different too but thats not the point, look at the pudginess of leo's chin muscle from the side view)
chico has a perfect balance for his mentalis muscle all throughout, and it's not too pudgy allowing his chin to look sharp from the front and giving presence to his chin bone:
3a1c69989ded30d856a35e2fa3a7e4ca

it can make a huge difference from both the front and the side

however, a trait that i consider even more important than how large/pudgy your chin muscle is, would be your mentalis muscle insertion

a good mentalis muscle insertion would be, that the insertion point is ideally as close to the lower lip as possible, if not directly below it
having an insertion point relatively far from your lower lip can make you look dumb, primitive and unattractive
for example:

the black arrow points to the insertion point, the red part shows the distance between the lower lip and the insertion point, you can tell how huge that is
like i said, having a low mentalis muscle insertion makes you look primitive and unattractive
pictures of people with low insertion points:

@MakinItHappen (the subhuman to the left) has a very low insertion point, one of the many, MANY traits that make him subhuman

an ideal, perfect mentalis muscle insertion point would be like this:

So what can you do if your mentalis muscle insertion is sub-ideal?
NOTHING. JFL AT U, UR STUCK A SUBHUMAN PERMANENTLY
along with your insertion point, theres also the mentolabial fold
a mentolabial fold is a groove/line/crease where your mentalis muscle insertion point lies

different people's mentolabial folds have different depths
the deeper the fold the more prominent the line and therfore the more unattractive
most people have a invisible/nonexistant or extremely shallow mentolabial folds, it can become more prominent with age due to depleting fat pad stores in your face.

how deep/prominent your mentolabial fold is, is genetic. however, people can often develop mentolabial folds/deeper mentolabial folds whenever they get surgery on their chin (e.g. genioplasty or chin implant)
if you want to avoid deepening/developing a mentolabial fold when having surgery done on your chin, i would suggest going for a chin shield surgery (its the exact same method as a conventional genioplasty except modified to allow for more projection increase while lowering risk of deepening mentolabial fold)

a last part about your mentolabial fold, having a slightly below average mentalis muscle insertion can usually be alright, however if coupled with a slightly prominent mentolabial fold it can negatively affect your harmony.

anyway hope you enjoyed my thread and that it was informative, havent seen a thread on this so decided to make one
peace

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jonas2k7, Racky, AscendingHero and 20 others
incredibly cope. I have a deep mentolabial fold and it's the only aspect of my lower third I've actually received a lot of compliments for. Also JFL at chico's lack of chin, what a subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, JizzFarmer and s3-s3
incredibly cope. I have a deep mentolabial fold and it's the only aspect of my lower third I've actually received a lot of compliments for. Also JFL at chico's lack of chin, what a subhuman.
yes i totally dont doubt that people have been saying to you "wow i like your prominent chin fold (probably the most specific thing anyone could compliment you on btw), a trait usually found in very elderly people"
its ok, the human brain is a huge coping machine, you want to avoid the facts to protect your ego, i can understand that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 23558, hairyballscel and 9 others
I've always disliked pudgy chins, now I understand why

yes i totally dont doubt that people have been saying to you "wow i like your prominent chin fold (probably the most specific thing anyone could compliment you on btw), a trait usually found in very elderly people"
its ok, the human brain is a huge coping machine, you want to avoid the facts to protect your ego, i can understand that
Huh?
You are quite dumb arent you?
A strong projecting chin is OBJECTIVELY A GOOD TRAIT TO HAVE, and if you have a projecting chin in combination with an overbite (which is what I have), yeah you'll end up having quite a mental fold.
Yes, I have actually received quite a lot of compliments for my chin. Keep coping, you chinless subhuman.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 9048, GigaMogger and 1 other person
Huh?
You are quite dumb arent you?
A strong projecting chin is OBJECTIVELY A GOOD TRAIT TO HAVE, and if you have a projecting chin in combination with an overbite (which is what I have), yeah you'll end up having quite a mental fold.
Yes, I have actually received quite a lot of compliments for my chin. Keep coping, you chinless subhuman.
being complimented on your chin is completely different to being omplimented on ur chin fold lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 9048, GigaMogger and 1 other person
being complimented on your chin is completely different to being omplimented on ur chin fold lol
a chin fold is usually the result of having a projecting chin in combination with empty lower lip area (which in my case is caused by overbite)
I notice that people with the most prominent mental folds usually have projecting chin + overbite combo

to demonstrate my point, my bite
WIN 20200803 13 14 29 Pro
WIN 20200828 21 58 07 Pro

Last edited:
Yeah bro Chico’s Chin Mogs this chin
F60D3C4C 3F97 4E71 A368 257D0CEBDD28
31492526 AA4E 4631 9902 681FF11E7892

Stfu Giga coper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chasing aesthetics, Deleted member 5746, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
it does, cherrypicking doesnt change that
Look man If you want to see the Best chin in history look Alain delon. I agree on that. But Chico’s recessed Chin is just normal not even good!
C17E7799 E02E 489C 828D BFF700D6FD8B

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 9048 and 1 other person
Look man If you want to see the Best chin in history look Alain delon. I agree on that. But Chico’s recessed Chin is just normal not even good!
View attachment 628315
chico's projection could be better tbh, his chin is sharp from the front which is very important though
and yeah, alain delon has the ideal chin

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9048 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, s3-s3, Deleted member 9048 and 2 others
how deep/prominent your mentolabial fold is, is genetic. however, people can often develop mentolabial folds/deeper mentolabial folds whenever they get surgery on their chin
Overbites and deep bites can also create or further deepen your mentolabial fold.
Increased expression of the mental eminence should also be factored in.
Fillers and soft tissue fat/skin grafts can help fill in deep creases and help the labiomental fold appear less prominent/deep.
You can also "relax" the mentalis muscle with botox.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, kuroro, Introvertednarc and 2 others
Literally just dont use the muscle and dont be recessed and youre chin will be good
Also dont have an overbite

Overbites and deep bites can also create or further deepen your mentolabial fold.
Increased expression of the mental eminence should also be factored in.
Fillers and soft tissue fat/skin grafts can help fill in deep creases and help the labiomental fold appear less prominent/deep.
You can also "relax" the mentalis muscle with botox.
injecting botox to relax the mentalis muscle would only be useful for people with mentalis strain, which is only caused by malocclusion
He mogs you, (unfortunately)

shut up u subhuman, fat, boneless streeshitting subhuman
jfl @ u
must be cool to be indian though, u can always count on other subhuman curries (like u) to bootlick any other indian they see (such as u are with makinithappen)
its over for u, suck my cock and get off my thread and back to ur designated shitting street u potatoheaded fat subhuman

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and yunggod
20200826 081444

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, chasing aesthetics, s3-s3 and 1 other person
20200828 213508

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: khan10, FutureSlayer, Deleted member 7560 and 4 others
injecting botox to relax the mentalis muscle would only be useful for people with mentalis strain, which is only caused by malocclusion

View attachment 628351
shut up u subhuman, fat, boneless streeshitting subhuman
jfl @ u
must be cool to be indian though, u can always count on other subhuman curries (like u) to bootlick any other indian they see (such as u are with makinithappen)
its over for u, suck my cock and get off my thread and back to ur designated shitting street u potatoheaded fat subhuman
Look at this boneless fuck
6c7acaa8-9d07-48f7-b489-c377edc6924b-jpeg.621004

Meanwhile you:
newyearsgone-png.230957

You talk mad shit for a nig whose neck is thinner than my ankles. Even thongmaster could beat you in a fight.

And I make as much fun of that closet homo makinitfappen as anyone else but the fact of the matter is that he mogs you, unfortunately.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, SadnessWYJ and yunggod
Look at this boneless fuck
6c7acaa8-9d07-48f7-b489-c377edc6924b-jpeg.621004

Meanwhile you:
newyearsgone-png.230957

You talk mad shit for a nig whose neck is thinner than my ankles. Even thongmaster could beat you in a fight.

And I make as much fun of that closet homo makinitfappen as anyone else but the fact of the matter is that he mogs you, unfortunately.
JFLLL IS THAT YOU
ITS BEYOND OVER
JFL AT THIS FAT STREETSHITTING BLOATED LOSER:

you look EXACTLY what i would imagine every ethnic barker to look like,subhuman, fat, disgusting and greasy as shit
ur subhumanity legit astounds me, maybe go hit the gym u streetshitting landwhale
JFL, when i saw the censored pic in ur chewing thread that had me laughing, i didnt expect u to look this bad overall
damn son, miring ur bravery posting this full pic in whole view too
another picture for the subhumanity folder

subhuman streetshitting dog, its OVER

• Ugh..
Reactions: yunggod
JFLLL IS THAT YOU
ITS BEYOND OVER
JFL AT THIS FAT STREETSHITTING BLOATED LOSER:
View attachment 628370
you look EXACTLY what i would imagine every ethnic barker to look like,subhuman, fat, disgusting and greasy as shit
ur subhumanity legit astounds me, maybe go hit the gym u streetshitting landwhale
JFL, when i saw the censored pic in ur chewing thread that had me laughing, i didnt expect u to look this bad overall
damn son, miring ur bravery posting this full pic in whole view too
another picture for the subhumanity folder

subhuman streetshitting dog, its OVER
One of my traps would weigh more than your entire peanut nigger skull jfl. My sister probably framemogs you. If I have these bones at 20%bf, imagine what I look like at 15. Furthermore, you have the audacity to call me "greasy" when you're a fucking nigger. Yes, a nigger. Whilst most countries are reducing their streetshtting, you guys are literally ramping it up.

But while open defecation is steadily declining in most countries, with 22 million fewer people pooping outdoors each year, it's rising across sub-Saharan Africa, increasing from 204 million people practicing it in 2000 to 220 million people in 2015

Meanwhile, there are around 50 million streetshitters in India, which is basically its own continent where the streetshitting occurs in 2-3/29 states. There are 50million Indian streetshitters in a population of 1.35 billion. Meanwhile, Sub-Saharan Africa has 220 million (and increasing) in a population of 1 billion.

JFL once white people leave you homo erectus alone you go back to your natural low-iq tribalistic tendencies of streetshitting and economic incompetence.

Whilst you retards were still raping and enslaving eachother in mudhuts, curries and sandcels were doing mathematics and building civilisations. India is fucked now because they industrialised slower than the west, but niggers couldn't even invent the wheel.

Jokes on you for trying to mock me for having ancestors that resided in South Asia (in a region that neither belongs to India or Pakistan) whilst you yourself are a descendant of a human subtype that gets IQ-mogged by Gorillas and chimps.

• Woah
Reactions: yunggod
One of my traps would weigh more than your entire peanut nigger skull jfl. My sister probably framemogs you. If I have these bones at 20%bf, imagine what I look like at 15. Furthermore, you have the audacity to call me "greasy" when you're a fucking nigger. Yes, a nigger. Whilst most countries are reducing their streetshtting, you guys are literally ramping it up.

Meanwhile, there are around 50 million streetshitters in India, which is basically its own continent where the streetshitting occurs in 2-3/29 states. There are 50million Indian streetshitters in a population of 1.35 billion. Meanwhile, Sub-Saharan Africa has 220 million (and increasing) in a population of 1 billion.

JFL once white people leave you homo erectus alone you go back to your natural low-iq tribalistic tendencies of streetshitting and economic incompetence.

Whilst you retards were still raping and enslaving eachother in mudhuts, curries and sandcels were doing mathematics and building civilisations. India is fucked now because they industrialised slower than the west, but niggers couldn't even invent the wheel.

Jokes on you for trying to mock me for having ancestors that resided in South Asia (in a region that neither belongs to India or Pakistan) whilst you yourself are a descendant of a human subtype that gets IQ-mogged by Gorillas and chimps.

rate me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
good from the side but form front doesnt matter

So basically a tall dimorphic chin is bad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
i wish i had a projecting chin tbh, meanwhile i'm a recessed dog

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel
chico's projection could be better tbh, his chin is sharp from the front which is very important though
and yeah, alain delon has the ideal chin
View attachment 628323
Really good undereye support. This picture displays it's importance. Someone should morph this pic to have bad undereye support so people can understand.