The inbred white JBW copers constantly putting down brown people is fucking ironically hilarious

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
I live in California and every single one of my indian friends (including me as a paki) had at least a gf or had sex before they were 17. My 5'10 5/10 face friend even lost his virginity with a 6/10 virgin blond girl.

It's always the angriest ugliest whites that spam JBW even as turbovirgins and put down other ethnics constantly just to cling towards any minuscule amount of innate superiority they think they have.

None of you even go outside to realize that swag or (clout), sex appeal (muscular low bf body), and hygeine (clear skin, teeth, hair) are legit all you fucking need unless you're deformed or have serious mental illness.

Most hilarious part is a study showed most incels are whites most shooters are whites most bullied people are whites.

You hypocritical fucks are just as bad at women for determining a human's value by an unchangeable trait.

Just fucking laugh.

INB4 "Shitskin cope xD" and no actual response or debate of substance.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 470, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
Keep doing god work op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Jfl at this cope. Everyone knows all curries are incels in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469, reddollars and 6 others
JBW copers are usually ugly minorities who won't admit they're ugly

subhuman white supremacists are always a laugh to watch though, ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Kade, Michael Myers and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 19469, SikKunt and 4 others
The truth is white or at least white ethnics like Greeks or turks (not ethnic turks, whiter ones) have the highest SMV (imo white dark featured whites are first then meds second)

The truth is white or at least white ethnics like Greeks or turks (not ethnic turks, whiter ones) have the highest SMV (imo white dark featured whites are first then meds second)
i got the bad part of the south asian looking ethnic ngl

i got the bad part of the south asian looking ethnic ngl
Your beard and hair makes you look way more ethnic, i keep my beard because it makes me more attractive but in the process i look way more ethnic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 3043
Your beard and hair makes you look way more ethnic, i keep my beard because it makes me more attractive but in the process i look way more ethnic
it is what it is.

Absolutely not.

black boyo checkin in

Absolutely not.
Lol white cope, you clearly haven’t been seeing how white women in the west start to love ethnic cock? I do agree that currys or dark arabs/ugly blacks are kinds fucked but seems like every girl wants a “seasoned boy” in UK/Europe now, so a med or mullatto, literally been told by so many white girls that white boys are boring lol.

shitskin hindu cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
fakemeta.

Attachments

• 34453984_354981851573719_9142687670290350080_n.jpg
    34453984_354981851573719_9142687670290350080_n.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 8
Calling whites inbred is actually retarded. Non-whites have ridiculously higher inbreeding rates, which tells me you're just some low IQ shitskin who does what Shlomo tells you to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 20679, v123q43 and 6 others
Yeah of course whites have highest SMV, but the notion that if your skin is brown you're immediately
shitskin hindu cope
Proved me right again kek

Calling whites inbred is actually retarded. Non-whites have ridiculously higher inbreeding rates, which tells me you're just some low IQ shitskin who does what Shlomo tells you to.
I live in California and every single one of my indian friends (including me as a paki) had at least a gf or had sex before they were 17. My 5'10 5/10 face friend even lost his virginity with a 6/10 virgin blond girl.

It's always the angriest ugliest whites that spam JBW even as turbovirgins and put down other ethnics constantly just to cling towards any minuscule amount of innate superiority they think they have.

None of you even go outside to realize that swag or (clout), sex appeal (muscular low bf body), and hygeine (clear skin, teeth, hair) are legit all you fucking need unless you're deformed or have serious mental illness.

Most hilarious part is a study showed most incels are whites most shooters are whites most bullied people are whites.

You hypocritical fucks are just as bad at women for determining a human's value by an unchangeable trait.

Just fucking laugh.

INB4 "Shitskin cope xD" and no actual response or debate of substance.
Chalabi datalab cousins 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Amnesia, National Rodgerism and 1 other person
Yikes negative iq, its common knowledge the white incels are inbred and most whites are shooters due to inbred minds, also jews is a meme this fucking forum i swear jfl

As I said, common knowledge the white JBW INCELS are inbred and thats why theyre ugly as fuck despite being white. Also why basically all shooters in USA are white, inbred king Joffrey minds. 1.5k posts on incel sites iq

Your posting cringe bro

We ar one race the human rac.e
ra,unisex_tshirt,x2200,101010:01c5ca27c6,front-c,392,146,750,1000-bg,f8f8f8.u7.jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Shitskin cope xD and no actual response or debate of substance.

Even though the majority of white women only date white men?
These statistics are becoming outdated very quickly, maybe last generation, this generation the biggest slayers I see are Mulattos, White chads (obviously) and Handsome meds.

These statistics are becoming outdated very quickly, maybe last generation, this generation the biggest slayers I see are Mulattos, White chads (obviously) and Handsome meds.

False. That's jew propaganda.

Nobody wants to be ostracized

False. That's jew propaganda.

Nobody wants to be ostracized
I don’t really care this is what I see for my age group in UK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Shitskin cope xD and no actual response or debate of substance.
Maybe if you guys stop stealing all our white women then we will stop resenting you.
Toxic Indian Male White Female.
End the white female worship of indian males - it's a supremacist ideology. It's a colonial ideology.
The Indian male apartheid rule of Silicon valley and their sexual conquest of our white women... ugh. I cannot cope with this.
I
Cannot
COPE

Why do u think half the users on here are ethnic when they are a small minority irl?????
Actually 60-65 are white bro we even did a poll here . ( Edited the number from 75-85)

Maybe if you guys stop stealing all our white women then we will stop resenting you.
Toxic Indian Male White Female.
End the white female worship of indian males - it's a supremacist ideology. It's a colonial ideology.
The Indian male apartheid rule of Silicon valley and their sexual conquest of our white women... ugh. I cannot cope with this.
I
Cannot
COPE
They get so many white bitches

This thread is toxic and racist. I'm out.

Racist Trump supporting Indian man colonizes the white women
Gettyimages 1009282926

Actually 60-65 are white bro we even did a poll here . ( Edited the number from 75-85)
Irrelevant. still a HUGE amount of ethnics compared to the percentage of ethnics living in the west.

There is a racist white supremacist who is inflating the white numbers.

How about you show me some statistics backing your statements instead of telling me your own experience.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk