The inbred white JBW copers constantly putting down brown people is fucking ironically hilarious

How about you show me some statistics backing your statements instead of telling me your own experience.
Statistics lol, where the fuck an i going to get this? No one is running statistics on interracial relationships in the UK for 14-22 year olds

Statistics lol, where the fuck an i going to get this? No one is running statistics on interracial relationships in the UK for 14-22 year olds

From the curry's ass to the curry's mouth

No, you’re just talking shit. Keep coping.

Yikes negative iq, its common knowledge the white incels are inbred and most whites are shooters due to inbred minds, also jews is a meme this fucking forum i swear jfl
Kys please

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
No, you’re just talking shit. Keep coping.
No I’m not? White boys are just boring in USA/UK in 2019 maybe in Netherlands different story you guys are weird, same with other odd euro countries lmfao

No I’m not? White boys are just boring in USA/UK in 2019

Do you want me to make a fucking poll asking users here which live in those countries which race is preferred?

No I’m not? White boys are just boring in USA/UK in 2019 maybe in Netherlands different story you guys are weird, same with other odd euro countries lmfao
You're going against every study/statistical data available.

Tenor 5

Giphy 7

Do you want me to make a fucking poll asking users here which live in those countries which race is preferred?

I don’t care, my experience is what matters to me.

Answer this truthfully - are you virgin? Yes no? I won’t make fun of the answer lol.

Also I clearly said whites had highest SMV, with meds as a close second (not arabs lmfao) so Idk why you’re bitching, all i’m claiming is that the discrepancy between is much smaller than you think it is

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr
Also OP is too retarded to understand that those who talk the most about JBW are ethnics themselves.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
You're going against every study/statistical data available.
For claiming ethnic whites like balkan/meds aren’t penalised much at all due to their “race” or pheno lol?

India becomes a superpower in 3 months.

• Ugh..
Reactions: nattycel
For claiming ethnic whites like balkan/meds aren’t penalised much at all due to their “race” or pheno lol?
But they're white. And other whites are still doing very well in their respective countries.
I even said white meds were the biggest slayers, but it's just white people overall really.

But they're white. And other whites are still doing very well in their respective countries.
I even said white meds were the biggest slayers, but it's just white people overall really.
Yeah I mean do you consider Brio ethnic? I look like him, and I consider myself an Ethnic white (Balkan mother side and Macedonian/Turkish patenal
side)

Yeah I mean do you consider Brio ethnic? I look like him, and I consider myself an Ethnic white (Balkan mother side and Macedonian/Turkish patenal
side)
Who's Brio ?
And white = of european descent, so unless you have a lot of Western Asian influence you're white.

no pics no care

Mediterraneans are the biggest slayers.
Incel selfie angle

Who's Brio ?
And white = of european descent, so unless you have a lot of Western Asian influence you're white.
I don’t actually know what I am, I think I look ethnic but people tell me I look white. I normally get asked if i’m from Albania or Serbia or somewhere like that lol
Who's Brio ?
AF5499B0 1C8D 4494 A836 C33CEF4026E6

Brio from Lookism. I have similar pheno to him but obviously nowhere near as GL.

I don’t actually know what I am, I think I look ethnic but people tell me I look white. I normally get asked if i’m from Albania or Serbia or somewhere like that lol

View attachment 119397

Brio from Lookism. I have similar pheno to him but obviously nowhere near as GL.
He looks white, where is he from ?

He looks white, where is he from ?
Italy, I look a bit more ethnic than him but I think that’s due to beard and high BF. I look ugly as fuck atm losing weight is hard fuark.

You could've summed up this cope in like 2-3 lines op.

Low IQ, JBW copers are just ethnics that use that cope to don't admit they are ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
bigotry is tits and based

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, fakemeta. and GenericChad1444
As always, no way to disprove, just truecel strawmanning. Keep posting on this site, im sure you're a wise person because of it lmfao

2.6k posts in 2 month, gigayikes...

stop saying gigayikes u stupid faggot

My 5'10 5/10 face friend even lost his virginity with a 6/10 virgin blond girl.

artworks-000136480665-sxouua-t500x500.jpg

6/10 IRL @ best, probably 4/10PSL since she's blonde and ethnic tends to rate-inflate blonde women.

6/10 IRL @ best, probably 4/10PSL since she's blonde and ethnic tends to rate-inflate blonde women.
anything with white skin is an instant 8/10 to them.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Goes white > mulatto/bbc > Berber > arab > rice/curry

that’s all in terms of chad looks ^

On average the most people I see slaying rn

Black/mulatto > white > Berber > arab > Rice/curries

^ in uk at least

Nice roleplay OP ded srs. One of the best this month tbh ngl

Goes white > mulatto/bbc > Berber > arab > rice/curry
that’s all in terms of chad looks ^
On average the most people I see slaying rn
Black/mulatto > white > Berber > arab > Rice/curries
^ in uk at least
Tenda spencer info 2

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
I can prove all of you cavedwelling faceless truecel rotters wrong but this shits getting boring ngl, continue the rot sorry for a reality pill

Whites are above all keep coping deathnic

We can’t swing our arms as fast but guess who rules the world and always has? Whites.

As always, no way to disprove, just truecel strawmanning. Keep posting on this site, im sure you're a wise person because of it lmfao

2.6k posts in 2 month, gigayikes...
You're lucky I'm trying to be less racist or I'd go balls deep in your paki ass right now bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currymax, Ritalincel and MiroslavBulldosex
I don’t care, my experience is what matters to me.

Answer this truthfully - are you virgin? Yes no? I won’t make fun of the answer lol.

Also I clearly said whites had highest SMV, with meds as a close second (not arabs lmfao) so Idk why you’re bitching, all i’m claiming is that the discrepancy between is much smaller than you think it is
You claimed white guys are boring while claiming they have the highest SMV? What?

artworks-000136480665-sxouua-t500x500.jpg

2k posts here's someone with lots of life experiences gigayikes
Whites are above all keep coping deathnic

We can’t swing our arms as fast but guess who rules the world and always has? Whites.
LMFAO you prove me right, no shit whites are superior, its just funny as fuck how most incels, school shooters, autists are whites and its you guys that spam JBW and bring down ethnics to feel superior yet all of my ethnic friends slay. Im sure your thousands of posts on this strawmanning fatalistic shithole site help you be happier, gigayikes honestly
You're lucky I'm trying to be less racist or I'd go balls deep in your paki ass right now bitch
Lmfao holy fuck Im high iq, all of you mindless drones can't prove me wrong so youre proving me right even harder. Keep trying to be superior to ethnics by roasting innate traits while having thousands of posts here, fucking lol my sides are in orbit.

Last edited:
What's funny is that most niggers/Curries/sandniggers are inbred

‍ ‍ ‍
‍ ‍

<-----