the IQpill and succinctnesspill buck broke me harder than the 2008 economy did the middle class.

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

5’3 Cambodian male
You just can't cope once you know this, it's even more brutal that the blackpill, because with looks you can work towards improving it whether it be by: leaning down, fixing collagen, hair or getting surgery. However with IQ there is nothing you can do, it is almost one hundred percent heritable, there's no special diet, exercise routine, pill or whatever you can take to improve it like you can with looks, im smart enough to know what a genius is and I know I will never be one, it's truly saddening. If you aren't 145 or over, you will never be a top master in a field, irregardless of what it is, nor will you ever be a self made deca billionaire, since the average is 152, and for all the people who think IQ is cope, it's not, it really isn't.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, BigBoy3000 and raleqtambrobret
yeah but even if ur like 110 iq you can still accomplish things if you have the work ethic

10k posts on looksmax surely isn't helping jfl

yeah but even if ur like 110 iq you can still accomplish things if you have the work ethic

110 IQ isn't enough, you're a slightly overclocked normie, that's it.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
110 IQ isn't enough, you're a slightly overclocked normie, that's it.
enough for what? ur obviously not gonna become some great inventor but you can fs get a 6 figure income off it

enough for what? ur obviously not gonna become some great inventor but you can fs get a 6 figure income off it
not unless you have more connections than the great western railway in the UK

How smart are you mate

18% of the U.S. makes over 6 figures its not some impossible task brodie
6 figures ain't shit in the east and west coast

6 figures ain't shit in the east and west coast
>6 figure job is impossible without being super connected
>gets disproven
>uhhhh it aint shit anyway

Cope not if non NT

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
>6 figure job is impossible without being super connected
>gets disproven
>uhhhh it aint shit anyway
well yeah in nyc it's basically the minimum wage, in the uk 100k is 99.9th percentile

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
:ogre:lol you're swedish so there's hardly any social mobility. Gl though

dont live there and im only half

@raleqtambrobret you seem like a very intelligent guy, have you ever taken an in person IQ test, if so what was the result ?

@raleqtambrobret you seem like a very intelligent guy, have you ever taken an in person IQ test, if so what was the result ?
No I haven't taken an IQ test.

• Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel