The jews are promoting suicide and encouraging to...

D

Deleted member 23359

Iron
Depopulate the planet, after creating the vaccine now suicide is the next plan

In canada or swiss is already promoted by getting into those gass chambers, also not to forget those "anti depressents" that alter your brain and makes you kill yourself more instead of curing your depression

This world is evil return to god before its too latee

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
what will the year of depopulation be?

what will the year of depopulation be?
It started in 2019 after they made the jewrona virus, they got rid of a good amount of old people as they see them useless

Its a long term plan

• Woah
Reactions: Looks234
It started in 2019 after they made the jewrona virus, they got rid of a good amount of old people as they see them useless

Its a long term plan
hm maybe 2030? or way later?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359

Its a long term plan
Where did Covid even go jfl

Dk why I took the vaccine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359

thats the point they make it in your self interest to act on a non issue. its a false flag but in a social aspect its genius

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

Its still here

The media aren't talking about it and spreading fear when people realized its just the flu and its not deadly

Jfl at taking a vaccine for a virus that has 99.99 % survival rate

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 25566 and Looks234

Last edited:
Not sure why they are so adamant about wanting to depopulate the planet. It’s very likely to happen naturally by itself. The 21st century is likely the maximum highest human population will ever be before stagnating. What’s more sus is they target mostly western countries with their vaccines and ignore the areas where the population increase is highest.

Wdym by mass depopulation action
found the agent
jean-luc godard spy GIF

anti depressents" that alter your brain and makes you kill yourself more instead of curing your depression
100%. I take venlafaxine for my depression otherwise I can't function. Never felt like killing myself yet but at the beggining your mind and your life will turn into a literal nightmare. It's like nothing has color anymore and happiness ceases to exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and Skywalker
nigga what JFL

100%. I take venlafaxine for my depression otherwise I can't function. Never felt like killing myself yet but at the beggining your mind and your life will turn into a literal nightmare. It's like nothing has color anymore and happiness ceases to exist.
NEVER take anti depressants, trust :smonk:

• So Sad
Reactions: Constantin Denis
How can't you live without them dawg

Replace them with weed or something

good, I hope they succeed and male goyim normies kill themselves so there is free pussy everywhere

Depopulate the planet, after creating the vaccine now suicide is the next plan

In canada or swiss is already promoted by getting into those gass chambers, also not to forget those "anti depressents" that alter your brain and makes you kill yourself more instead of curing your depression

This world is evil return to god before its too latee
It's all soulless low IQ retards getting killed, they don't matter
Based jews