The laughing at Noodlewhores with their Future ER's Thread (GTFIH if you are brave)

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
DUMB ASIAN FOID

THIS NOODLEWHORE THOUGHT SHE WOULD HAVE A WHITE BABY WITH BLUE EYES, but little does she know it'll turn out like these. This is what happens when asian females breed with white men. If you are eating please refrain from looking at these cause they're extremely disturbing.

Chinese american mom mother white dad father with tiny baby smile BHKY97
Download
Hapa family
Images
Jisunlee3
Pete Rose Kiana Kim family photo
U2nbcaet1gm11

Elliot rare2

These genetic abominations are the result of hypergamous self-hating disgusting gooks procreating with ugly white soys who had no choice but to marry them cause they're too subhuman for their own race. Also, asian features are dominant so the kid will end up looking asian you dumb noodlewhores who want, "blue eyed, white babies" https://nextshark.com/michelle-worth-bi-racial-baby-controversy-instagram/ this is the noodlewhore at the top. These genetic abominations should never be able to be made and interracial couples where the asian woman and the white man are ugly, should be deemed a crime and they should be stoned if they ever reproduce. These will be even more common in the future as all subhuman noodlewhores will reproduce with these soy cucks. This is why white women rarely (1% of them) breed with asian guys, they know what their kids will turn out like. if any of you noodlewhore chinks are reading this, your sons are gonna kill you and most likely become trucel, disgusting mass shooters. Expect this generation and the next to be the golden generation of ER's.

Attachments

• couple.jpg
    couple.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, BasedEugenicists, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Gas the kikes and gooks (in Neopets) now!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, BasedEugenicists, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Im so sorry for these kids... they did nothing to deserve the ER treatment :feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: BasedEugenicists, Madhate, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Im so sorry for these kids... they did nothing to deserve the ER treatment :feelspepo:

Nigga how you posting this much, you already a lightbluecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and LookistWorld
God damn half asian half white is such a terrible mix.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and maxmendietta
Hunter eyed gigamoggers. brb breeding with an ugly hapA tbh

Mark Zuckerberg is a multi-billionaire yet all he can get is a gook. Statuspill disproven?

• +1
Reactions: BasedEugenicists and Griffith
Mark Zuckerberg is a multi-billionaire yet all he can get is a gook. Statuspill disproven?
He looks like an albino alien creature. Even status can't save him, and if it could he would get a 100% pure gold digger.

• +1
Reactions: BasedEugenicists and Krezo
Keep crying for white chads impregnating half the Asia. FUAAAAARK.
Literally the only reason people hate on asian chicks here is because they worship white cocks. East-Asian women are literally scientifically proven to be 2nd most attractive women in the world after whites.
Beautiful teacher hyunseo park 14

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BasedEugenicists, Madhate, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
Literally the only reason people hate on asian chicks here is because they worship white cocks. East-Asian women are literally scientifically proven to be 2nd most attractive women in the world after whites.
View attachment 252870
14508418 7117027 Family fun day Nicolas Cage had a family outing at the Magic App a 69 1559933

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and BasedEugenicists
With so much money he could date every single VS model, simultaneously, but he doesn't want to. A woman that you find atleast semi attractive and has lovely caring personality fogs pretty woman who is a selfish bitch who can never give real affection. That woman of Mark most probably actually loves him, and that's enough for him.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Nice cherrypicking.
Does this pic also mean all mulattos are ugly?
View attachment 252878
They aren't even that bad, no where near as diabolical as ugly hapas. Trust me, I know a lot of hapas and most are ugly as shit and look asian and have subhuman facial fat storage. Most of the mulattos I know are normie or higher. Asian and white mix is one of the worst, far worse objectively than mulatto. Asian features mixed with miniscule white features results in absolute subhumans.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and BasedEugenicists
Why are nigger and gook genes dominant? It looks not only kikes but nature wants to exterminate us.

A829EE11 7166 43F8 A34A CB3FDAE43B96

Her face gives me anxiety

• JFL
Reactions: BasedEugenicists
They aren't even that bad, no where near as diabolical as ugly hapas. Trust me, I know a lot of hapas and most are ugly as shit and look asian and have subhuman facial fat storage. Most of the mulattos I know are normie or higher. Asian and white mix is one of the worst, far worse objectively than mulatto. Asian features mixed with miniscule white features results in absolute subhumans.
Oh fuck off. Just look how the milf is lusting for "ER" Hapa.

View attachment 252870
I think asian girls can be pretty hot but the issue comes with the half asian children, particularly the boys. They can either become chadlites or subhuman abominations, from what I've seen

just lol @ not having colored eyes. ITS over buddy boyo for u

I think asian girls can be pretty hot but the issue comes with the half asian children, particularly the boys. They can either become chadlites or subhuman abominations, from what I've seen
Subhuman abominations come from subhuman parents. If two ugly people breed, result tends to be ugly, of course.