The logistics for meeting with my Chinese FWB are terrible

alien

alien

Kraken
52 min drive on highway 401 to pick her up because long weekend traffic in Toronto is brutal now
41 min drive to take her back to mine
Then I gotta do this twice since she doesn't drive and can't host. And she's telling me her strict chink parents don't like her staying out in the evening/night even though she's a grown ass woman in her 30s. She's got sexual needs just like a white woman. Why do her noodle parents treat her like a child? So I can't just wait until it's 7pm+ for the highway to die down to pick her up.
And it's the fucking long weekend in Canada now so it's busy today even though its saturday. And she's working sunday.
She also doesn't know how to take the TTC bus/subway to get to the station closest to me (which is still like a 25 drive from my house since I live in the burbs with my dad).
My driving time on Tuesday when we first met and went back to mine (2 round trips + our date to Chuck E Cheese) was 3 hours 19 minutes. 179km driving. Burned at least $18 CAD worth of gas.
Fuck me.
This was the only girl I met in 2 months who actually likes me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel and Deleted member 470
i really hope she's hot because that's a shit deal on your part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
jfl at the amount of time, effort and money you need to put in

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
I'd rather remain volcel than put so much time and effort into that
unless she looks like pic related, why fucking bother

Attachments

• 64977390_344031246489910_653113522352807545_n.jpg
    64977390_344031246489910_653113522352807545_n.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 10
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
I'd rather remain volcel than put so much time and effort into that
unless she looks like pic related, why fucking bother
She worships me as a White God. That is why I put up with the logistical nightmare. I would post my Whatsapp conversation here if bragging was allowed. lol.
I got brutally rejected by a Filipina single mom over the weekend. Then this 4/10 Chinese girl messages me first Monday 1:30 AM with a "hey there :)" and she was thirsty for me. After we had sex Tuesday, she told me that she loved me. I think she has Borderline Personality Disorder. So either I continue to see a Chinese girl who worships me but lives far and can't host or drive or I sit at home with my dick in my hand striking out on Tinder yet again. What you think I'm gonna choose to do?

Last edited:
Sorry but you are a fucking bragger. I at least that is what you come across as to me.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Women would move mountains to see chad on a moment’s notice

Stop bragging, man.

She worships me as a White God. That is why I put up with the logistical nightmare. I would post my Whatsapp conversation here if bragging was allowed. lol.
I got brutally rejected by a Filipina single mom over the weekend. Then this 4/10 Chinese girl messages me first Monday 1:30 AM with a "hey there :)" and she was thirsty for me. After we had sex Tuesday, she told me that she loved me. I think she has Borderline Personality Disorder. So either I continue to see a Chinese girl who worships me but lives far and can't host or drive or I sit at home with my dick in my hand striking out on Tinder yet again. What you think I'm gonna choose to do?
post the convo on my wall

post the convo on my wall
JFL, those text messages look like something that black weeb guy would post.

Yeah, the mods would rope you tho

JFL, those text messages look like something that black weeb guy would post.

Yeah, the mods would rope you tho
I actually posted them on r/justbewhite. But an ethnik mod there took it down saying that while he likes that I promote JBW theory, my neo-colonial exploits would trigger the ethnik incels on their board. They whine about how non-white women prefer white men 24/7 on that sub. Yet when a white dude whose slept with Asian and South Asian women actually shows proof to support just be white theory, it's seen as bullying rather than as something that provides support for their beliefs. :feelskek:
Too bad lookism is down and I'm persona non-gratae on sluthate (since their mod banned me for some bullshit 4 years ago). I would reserve this kind of content for PSL where narcissistic Chads/Chadlites are free to post this kind of stuff. I know my lookism password but I can't login due to some database error. And I can't register a new account there. Their admin doesn't seem to care about the site anymore. Or maybe he just hasn't figured out how to fix their shit.

• +1
Reactions: satoshisacuck
52 min drive on highway 401 to pick her up because long weekend traffic in Toronto is brutal now
41 min drive to take her back to mine
Then I gotta do this twice since she doesn't drive and can't host. And she's telling me her strict chink parents don't like her staying out in the evening/night even though she's a grown ass woman in her 30s. She's got sexual needs just like a white woman. Why do her noodle parents treat her like a child? So I can't just wait until it's 7pm+ for the highway to die down to pick her up.
And it's the fucking long weekend in Canada now so it's busy today even though its saturday. And she's working sunday.
She also doesn't know how to take the TTC bus/subway to get to the station closest to me (which is still like a 25 drive from my house since I live in the burbs with my dad).
My driving time on Tuesday when we first met and went back to mine (2 round trips + our date to Chuck E Cheese) was 3 hours 19 minutes. 179km driving. Burned at least $18 CAD worth of gas.
Fuck me.
This was the only girl I met in 2 months who actually likes me.

Niggah, take the metro or the go train you cuck.
I actually posted them on r/justbewhite. But an ethnik mod there took it down saying that while he likes that I promote JBW theory, my neo-colonial exploits would trigger the ethnik incels on their board. They whine about how non-white women prefer white men 24/7 on that sub. Yet when a white dude whose slept with Asian and South Asian women actually shows proof to support just be white theory, it's seen as bullying rather than as something that provides support for their beliefs. :feelskek:
Too bad lookism is down and I'm persona non-gratae on sluthate (since their mod banned me for some bullshit 4 years ago). I would reserve this kind of content for PSL where narcissistic Chads/Chadlites are free to post this kind of stuff. I know my lookism password but I can't login due to some database error. And I can't register a new account there. Their admin doesn't seem to care about the site anymore. Or maybe he just hasn't figured out how to fix their shit.
Also I am on that board, its a great subreddit :)

Just marry her and let her move in with you.

Niggah, take the metro or the go train you cuck.

Also I am on that board, its a great subreddit :)
Dude she lives 40 km away from me and public transit is terrible in our area. Going on the highway it's 49km but way faster (when there's no traffic). She lives way too far for public transit. There's no Go Train that goes direct from her area to mine. Go Transit in the GTA is fucking terrible bro. I don't think people realize how huge the GTA is.

Dude she lives 40 km away from me and public transit is terrible in our area. Going on the highway it's 49km but way faster (when there's no traffic). She lives way too far for public transit. There's no Go Train that goes direct from her area to mine. Go Transit in the GTA is fucking terrible bro. I don't think people realize how huge the GTA is.

Niggah you need to hit on more girls. Learn some fucking Punjabi and start slaying some Hindu girls. They are everywhere. Before you know it you are going to be hitting ethnic pussy left and right. Stop going for asian chink pussy.

Just marry her and let her move in with you.
She's the type of girl that I would like as a placeholder gf. But not someone I'd like to wife up. And I would only get married if
1) I got rich off crypto
2) I moved to the Philippines and got myself a qt3.14 hapa daughter and aborted our hapa sons (Elliot Rodger v2.0)
Niggah you need to hit on more girls. Learn some fucking Punjabi and start slaying some Hindu girls. They are everywhere. Before you know it you are going to be hitting ethnic pussy left and right. Stop going for asian chink pussy.
I miss Yogapants since she was a hot slim busty brown girl. And she lived only 7 minutes away from me. Logistically things were PERFECT. I picked her up, took her back to mine, we smashed, cuddled, sex, cuddle, sex, cuddle, sex, cuddle. I take her back to her place. I go get some food at a nearby plaza and then I go back home.

All we did was fuck and cuddle.

This Chinese girl wants me to take her on another proper date (and then smash afterwards). But I already have to burn so much gas and clock so much mileage on the car just for the two round trips from mine to hers. So now I gotta clock more mileage to go to our date location (I'm not mentioning it ahead of time for fear that someone from PSL is gonna see a 5'6" white dude with an Asian girl and be like "alienfranco! colonize her bro!") and spend more money on that date.

I think if I told her I just wanted to smash she would agree to it. Since my PSL rating is a lot higher than hers. But I don't want to appear like a douchebag and she wouldn't feel happy about being "used". Meanwhile she's having me drive around like a fucking dog to make the logistics work.

This fucking bitch doesn't drive, she can't host because her Chink parents won't let their 31 year old daughter bring guys over, she can't do evenings when the HWY 401 is clear because her Chink parents still give their 31 year old daughter a curfew, she doesn't offer to go dutch at all even though she has a part-time job working twice a week.

I want to turf this bitch but she is literally the only girl who has been nice to me in the past 2 months. I got ghosted by that fat filipina fuck from 6 weeks ago because I didn't get my dick hard for her (I did for the Chinese girl). And I had 3 other failed dates.

So either I put up with this logistical and expensive nightmare and have a warm tight moist Asian pussy to fuck rawdog every now and then. Or I turf her and masturbate alone in my basement for an unknown amount of time until I find another thirsty ethnik girl in the GTA who lives closer to me (or drives/hosts).

It amazes me how many women in the GTA are losers who don't drive, live with their parents and don't work full-time. Yet they give guys so much shit for living with their parents, not driving and not working. lol. If you are a non-Chad living in Toronto, not having a car is like the kiss of death here. Even if you live in downtown Toronto, you can only date other women who live in the central areas of Toronto. Because the logistics of smashing women in North York, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Misisssauga, Brampton, Oakville, Markham, etc. are very shitty if you don't have a car. The GTA is huge.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: satoshisacuck and Time Travel