the looksmaxxing advice that is never talked about

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Currently on my filler arc
sportsmaxxing is a looksmax that oddly is not talked enough here,most people here are 15-19 so playing sports wouldnt be too late to start. What odd is that everyone thinks looks ascends you but sports is a huge halo i know people who are short,sub5,and even unatheltic but just cause they play a sport (which also helps social circle) they will get laid or get a gf its even better if their good at the sport endless prime pussy all day and loved bye evreyone prob the best looksmax advice if youre still in school.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, ConfusedBolivian, Deleted member 23359 and 1 other person
sportsmaxxing is a looksmax that oddly is not talked enough here,most people here are 15-19 so playing sports wouldnt be too late to start. What odd is that everyone thinks looks ascends you but sports is a huge halo i know people who are short,sub5,and even unatheltic but just cause they play a sport (which also helps social circle) they will get laid or get a gf its even better if their good at the sport endless prime pussy all day and loved bye evreyone prob the best looksmax advice if youre still in school.
Not everyone lives in burgerland with college sports and shit like that

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
inb4 only chad is good at sports
Screenshot 2023 11 08 105922 AM

professional athletes don't make shit in my country and there's virtually no sponsorships.

it's covered by gymmaxxing pretty much

and if not then it's covered by socialmaxxing

either way you're not some savior who found some secret jfl

Nah I'm gonna be the cool mogger quiet kid in school who doesn't talk to anyone or participate in sports. My pure dark triad energy will get class pussies drenched.

Lol what? The subhumans who play sports at my school are still invisible lmao. Meanwhile I’m 6’6, never touched a sport and people just assume I play volley or basketball. Lol coper

Lol what? The subhumans who play sports at my school are still invisible lmao. Meanwhile I’m 6’6, never touched a sport and people just assume I play volley or basketball. Lol coper
youre 6¨6 and rot here?brutal

I used to wrestle but I stopped because it started to deform my face

Wrestling is the goat sport for all the manlets out there