The low trust dilemma

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Basically this is a low trust face:
faceyoucantrust.jpg

iu

There's also this method: Look yourself in the mirrow with a neutral expression (or get a photo), does it seems like you want to hurt someone?

If you have answered yes, then you are low trust; if you have answered now, then you are high trust "But what if I'm neutral?" Then you are tilted towards high trust really

So what's the dilemma here? Low trust looks dom, it scares people just by looking (now as always above the 5'10" cutoff) and so it makes them not want to shit on you. However, you aren't approachable as you look like you are going to kidnap that same person, both women and men. This can fuck you over because no woman wants to go out with a guy who looks like a potential rapist as well as in job interviews because it looks like you are going to steal something.

Now this applies for you average joe because if you were chad(lite) who the fuck would care? Likely no one so don't come "hurr chad can be low trust look at meeks hurr"

Basically wanted to redpill you on why sometimes people tell you "you are rude!" even though you never intended to be so, or all those "you look too serious! smile more!" comments or why women get nervous when you look at them in the street or in public transport. If you don't have the looks for a low trust you dun goofed because people will not try to be friends with and women will subconsciously see you as a potential rapist.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I smile a lot so it looks better.
According to the photo you posted you look neutral trust so there's no problem in your case, just don't smile too much because when going above a certain treshold it looks beta as shit

• +1
faceyoucantrust.jpg

iu

There's also this method: Look yourself in the mirrow with a neutral expression (or get a photo), does it seems like you want to hurt someone?

If you have answered yes, then you are low trust; if you have answered now, then you are high trust "But what if I'm neutral?" Then you are tilted towards high trust really

So what's the dilemma here? Low trust looks dom, it scares people just by looking (now as always above the 5'10" cutoff) and so it makes them not want to shit on you. However, you aren't approachable as you look like you are going to kidnap that same person, both women and men. This can fuck you over because no woman wants to go out with a guy who looks like a potential rapist as well as in job interviews because it looks like you are going to steal something.

Now this applies for you average joe because if you were chad(lite) who the fuck would care? Likely no one so don't come "hurr chad can be low trust look at meeks hurr"

Basically wanted to redpill you on why sometimes people tell you "you are rude!" even though you never intended to be so, or all those "you look too serious! smile more!" comments or why women get nervous when you look at them in the street or in public transport. If you don't have the looks for a low trust you dun goofed because people will not try to be friends with and women will subconsciously see you as a potential rapist.
I'm literally neutral.

• +1
faceyoucantrust.jpg

iu

Now that i think about it, why not choose neutral ?

It's a form of poker face that could be quite useful if used to hide your true intentions. You can basically choose to conceal what you actually want/feel.

• +1
I'm literally neutral.
Yep, seen the photos again, literally neutral as fuck
Now that i think about it, why not choose neutral ?

It's a form of poker face that could be quite useful if used to hide your true intentions. You can basically choose to conceal what you actually want/feel.
You need to be high IQ high awareness to pull neutral face, because usually you'll end up smiling like a retard due to current feminism and shit and you will be labelled as beta. Now if you do it right, then neutral is a great advantage (changing from low to high and so on when necessary)

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
Yep, seen the photos again, literally neutral as fuck

You need to be high IQ high awareness to pull neutral face, because usually you'll end up smiling like a retard due to current feminism and shit and you will be labelled as beta. Now if you do it right, then neutral is a great advantage (changing from low to high and so on when necessary)
I rarely ever smile nowadays.lol

• +1
The girl who was my gf for right years told me once that the first Time que met I looked like my face looked like "I wanted to hurt her"

Also I've been said by people that I first I look serious and somewhat unapproachable.

Feels bad to be UGLY :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 6401
The girl who was my gf for right years told me once that the first Time que met I looked like my face looked like "I wanted to hurt her"

Also I've been said by people that I first I look serious and somewhat unapproachable.

Feels bad to be UGLY :feelsbadman:
Better ugly and low trust than ugly and high trust (cuck 4 life)

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
I look like a serial killer lol

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Deleted member 6401