The majority of football players are scamming the system

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
the majority of the football players dont want to work hard and are playing only for the money. think about it. who the fuck want to run so much and be used like a fucking battery

thats why many football players try to scam the system. they dont work hard on purpose because they want to sit on the bench all season and do nothing.

nothing better then scamming the system. a football player can play 1 season in the premier leauge and retire for life. just lol at this world

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, JovenCansao, Elvisandreaa and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
@Klaus Schwab explain this

how do they get in the NFL in the first place if they weren’t good at playing and running

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk, Roquefort, nasusdog and 8 others
Why do players Get mad when They getting substituted

how do they get in the NFL in the first place if they weren’t good at playing and running
non american football. who the fuck is gonna play in the NFL? too aggresive

non american football. who the fuck is gonna play in the NFL? too aggresive
I didn’t know they played outside of the us

must be free money lol who would even watch

Why do players Get mad when They getting substituted
they dont. dont you see how when a team wins all the players on the bench are cheering? they are all millionares

the majority of the football players dont want to work hard and are playing only for the money. think about it. who the fuck want to run so much and be used like a fucking battery

thats why many football players try to scam the system. they dont work hard on purpose because they want to sit on the bench all season and do nothing.

nothing better then scamming the system. a football player can play 1 season in the premier leauge and retire for life. just lol at this world
I remember there used to be a player on the San Francisco 49ers named Chris Borland that played one season in the NFL and retired for fear of physical injuries. He still made $1,023,671 in career earnings, more than most of us will ever make.

In my opinion, I don't see the value in watching sports if you're an incel. It's just watching a bunch of Chads and Tyrones running around and living their best lives. Why I bother following the NFL and NBA (usually only to watch highlights and a few channels like Thinking Basketball) is to NTmaxx and because I'm a statistics nerd.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I remember there used to be a player on the San Francisco 49ers named Chris Borland that played one season in the NFL and retired for fear of physical injuries. He still made $1,023,671 in career earnings, more than most of us will ever make.

In my opinion, I don't see the value in watching sports if you're an incel. It's just watching a bunch of Chads and Tyrones running around and living their best lives. Why I bother following the NFL and NBA (usually only to watch highlights and a few channels like Thinking Basketball) is to NTmaxx and because I'm a statistics nerd.
sports is boring also. i love watching clips of goals on youtube but i cant understand the apes that watch entire games. such a waste of time and a scam

just lol at this world. those footballers live in paradise

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
sports is boring also. i love watching clips of goals on youtube but i cant understand the apes that watch entire games. such a waste of time and a scam

just lol at this world. those footballers live in paradise
Imagine getting praised for something you barely worked for (athletes usually are born physically gifted), making millions of dollars of it, and being a Chad or Tyrone (usually). I could never imagine how great of a life that would be. If only more people realized the truth about genetic determinism.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Imagine getting praised for something you barely worked for (athletes usually are born physically gifted), making millions of dollars of it, and being a Chad or Tyrone (usually). I could never imagine how great of a life that would be. If only more people realized the truth about genetic determinism.
Idk shat u guys are talking about but soccer plays worked hard their whole lives probably since they were like 5 in order to get scouted, many dedicate their life to soccer and still don't go pro.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer