The Master Gland of the Human Body

N

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
- The Pituitary Gland
250px-Prolactinoma-art.jpg

If you don't know tony robbins then watch a short video of him. I randomly found that he apparently had a tumor at his pituitary gland which stabilized but made him grow 10 inches in 1 year in his late teens going from 5ft7 to 6ft7. Besides that and his ogre face, he also has insane amounts of energy, because his pituitary gland simply secretes insane amounts of hormones including hgh, thyroid and androgens. This is better than any hormone injection like trt because everything works better, not just 1 hormone like when injecting, and everything stays in balance, no unwanted side effects like when injecting.

Unfortunately I don't know of any way to achieve a better fuctioning pituitary gland except changing your face structure via different methods to enable more room in the sella turcica and better blood flow, and if I knew of course I wouldn't share it because of how powerful this is

I found out about this because I have underdeveloped facial bones(shortface syndrom with recession) compared to my soft tissue / genetic limit, and as I started mse+fm at the beginning of last year I experienced a 180° switch in how I felt for a few months, till it relapsed. I thought back to it and never felt this energetic ever before in my whole life, later I understood that this all connected. What a coincidence that the gland is directly located above and behind the maxilla

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Adamant and 2 others
is pituarity gland meditation bullshit?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Need2Ascend
what is "mse+fm"

Mse and Facemask
How long does the whole process take together with diastema in your upper teeth? Also what age is too late for male? I'm thinking about getting one and i'm 20.5yo

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
is pituarity gland meditation bullshit?
Probably but I never tried, it's always worth a shot to try things out in my opinion even if chances are slim.

Do I look like buddha or what ?

Probably but I never tried, it's always worth a shot to try things out in my opinion even if chances are slim.

Do I look like buddha or what ?

• +1
How long does the whole process take together with diastema in your upper teeth? Also what age is too late for male? I'm thinking about getting one and i'm 20.5yo
For me it has taken 1 whole year because of invisalign to align teeth. Your age should be fine, but I don't know much about everything. I just wanted to make my maxilla and mandible normal, and then forget about all this crap here

I bookmarked that post aswell, report back if you notice anything from the meditation technique

Lifefuel if anyone can find a way to stimulate the gland to work better.

• +1
I read about this before as well. I wish we had the science to know how to manipulate the pituitary gland to our liking.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Lifefuel if anyone can find a way to stimulate the gland to work better.
well, mse+fm seems like one of the only options. I don't think surgery does much apart from moving unnaturally certain bone, the rest of structure remains the same.