The McLovincel theory is really taking off - I introduce McLovin's racist brother

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I see more of my curry niggas agreeing with me on the McLovincel theory, on how they unironically slay ethnic foids. My cousin is dating a McLovin and he is terrified of me and refuses to meet me - he thinks I'm going to beat the shit out of him, when I'm literally not. My cousin is admittedly a whore, her poor bf found out her bodycount was something like 3 and was seriously upset (she didn't tell him about the 2 other guys she fucked LOL) and she apologised for not being honest (WHILE STILL LYING LOL). Poor McLovin supposedly lost his virginity to her and immediately wanted commitment - she said yes unsurprisingly.

The fact my bhais have seen this mclovin pattern is fucking funny, so it seems to be a bit of a universal thing that mclovins and curry foids date. There is a second species of male curry foids date too. And that's McLovin's edgier and more racist brother, now these men tend to be fatter and have bigger frames than McLovin, they are typically pink in colour and are very racist to curries - often thinking they are superior because they are fuckng "their" women. These sorts typically chase after more religious girls and get off to the idea that these girls will be disowned.

They're often fairly fat too, or fat but hit the gym and lift weights - often lower in class and less civil than McLovin. I do think McLovin is more common with uni students and INDIANS. But McLovins racist brother is more common with muslim girls.

Any UK bhais also noticed this?

Think this man's sort of pheno, ginger and lighter hair seems to be common amongst these sorts. They often look a bit lower class/chavvy too, and have a bit more hair - but they are balding

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: whiteissuperior, mug, Solidcoin and 9 others
I've met a guy like the archetype you described but he was a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, closedplatecel, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 20056, Danish_Retard and 4 others
dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lil truecel, Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
State of curries

I wonder why even GL curryfoids, if they date white men, often end up with LTN or below.
Because good looking guys have better options

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 7580
I wonder why even GL curryfoids, if they date white men, often end up with LTN or below.
If a curryfoid is dating a white man, it's often because they hate their culture and view these men as proxies to become closer to whiteness and thus dissociate themselves from their roots. LTNs are the ones who will commit to them and cling onto them. I have NEVER met a curryfoid who has dated both curries and whites. It's always extreme, they either ONLY date curries or ONLY date whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lil truecel, Shrek2OnDvD, Danish_Retard and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Toth's thot, Chadeep and 1 other person
If a curryfoid is dating a white man, it's often because they hate their culture and view these men as proxies to become closer to whiteness and thus dissociate themselves from their roots. LTNs are the ones who will commit to them and cling onto them. I have NEVER met a curryfoid who has dated both curries and whites. It's always extreme, they either ONLY date curries or ONLY date whites
And MTNs would never commit to them?
I've always noticed the better looking curryfoids stick with their own kind. It's the LTBs and below that often chase whites

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
And MTNs would never commit to them?
I've always noticed the better looking curryfoids stick with their own kind. It's the LTBs and below that often chase whites
Good chance a MTN won't commit, LTN mclovin - or McLovins racist brother are better options for commitment. You need to realise these women are only attracted to the IDEA of a white partner and not the partner themselves.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Toth's thot, Chadeep and 1 other person
Good chance a MTN won't commit, LTN mclovin - or McLovins racist brother are better options for commitment. You need to realise these women are only attracted to the IDEA of a white partner and not the partner themselves.
And they'd pick an LTN mclovin over a Chadlite curry?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
Racist no. But every normie is racepilled jfl. Don’t cope now. @Biggdink
@Biggdink is delusional and so are you. Step in the UK and you'll see a lot of white brits often saying how they want to date curries but it is difficult because they're religious. If you think avg brit woman is a mogger, you are delusional lol.

But do note, the avg brit man that makes these comments is around late 20s and above.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Toth's thot, Moggedbyevery1 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 9779, Xangsane and 1 other person
And they'd pick an LTN mclovin over a Chadlite curry?
They'd probs go with the chadlite, but say MTN curry vs LTN mclovin? The McLovin wins.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
I own the curry foids 🤙🤙🤙. Most of the niggas wouldn't last a minute with me . I'm the owner of the whole of South Asia ☝️🤙🤙🤙. CEO of South Asian pussy

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lil truecel and Deleted member 9779
Racist no. But every normie is racepilled jfl. Don’t cope now. @Biggdink
@Biggdink is like the boss man that you call upon in threads when you need reinforcements. You both make for a deadly duo ngl

Cdb046c0dd621aac790e72913d186a3b w200

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg, Shrek2OnDvD, Wallenberg and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and FailedNormieManlet
How can i mclovinmaxx and find a cute curry gf?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Toth's thot, Chadeep and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Toth's thot
How can i mclovinmaxx and find a cute curry gf?
work in STEM/anywhere with Indians, just be nice to them and then ask them out on a date. It's relatively simple tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep and Deleted member 18244
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Tales from Sri Lanka. Only a minority of white guys for pajeets. Muhh a lot.
You are delusional if you think the avg male wouldn't fuck anything, let alone a fucking pajeeta LOL. But yeah bro keep coping with your 80 IQ reading comprehension, moron.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deleted member 20056, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lil truecel, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Deprived and 2 others
@Biggdink is delusional and so are you. Step in the UK and you'll see a lot of white brits often saying how they want to date curries but it is difficult because they're religious. If you think avg brit woman is a mogger, you are delusional lol.

But do note, the avg brit man that makes these comments is around late 20s and above.
Bruh like I’ve said before you probably suffer from schizophrenia I mean you see 5’4 curries giving Maher a competition
@looksmaxxer234 @vanilla

Lots of curries (they’re all Sikh/punjabi) where I live and guys often make fun of way Indian women smell and call them ugly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, Deleted member 9779, Johanjohan and 3 others
State of curries
Wdym white nerdics think its over if ure not a pigskin like @Predeterminism while they rott on incel forums rejected by their own women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Chadeep and Looks234
You’re projecting jfl. Not everyone is a 5’5 Dravidian burnt rat.
Do you even know what the word project means? You have shit reading comprehension and geniunely believe that the avg guy wouldn't fuck a pajeeta
Bruh like I’ve said before you probably suffer from schizophrenia I mean you see 5’4 curries giving Maher a competition
@looksmaxxer234 @vanilla

Lots of curries (they’re all Sikh/punjabi) where I live and guys often make fun of way Indian women smell and call them ugly
Cry more, I have seen 5'4 curries with white gfs before. If you had basic reading comprehension, you would also see that I said it's often men in their late 20s onwards who make comments such as them wanting to bang curries. The only men I know who make those sorts of negative comments tend to be young, like under mid 20s. You and @looksmaxxer234 both cannot read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, 11gaijin, Toth's thot and 1 other person
Do you even know what the word project means? You have shit reading comprehension and geniunely believe that the avg guy wouldn't fuck a pajeeta

Cry more, I have seen 5'4 curries with white gfs before. If you had basic reading comprehension, you would also see that I said it's often men in their late 20s onwards who make comments such as them wanting to bang curries. The only men I know who make those sorts of negative comments tend to be young, like under mid 20s. You and @looksmaxxer234 both cannot read
So ugly bald guys with no hope ?
A good looking 30 year old with hair won’t go after curry women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Looks234 and FailedNormieManlet
Wdym white nerdics think its over if ure not a pigskin like @Predeterminism while they rott on incel forums rejected by their own women

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
So ugly bald guys with no hope ?
A good looking 30 year old with hair won’t go after curry women
Just lol at how moronic you are, truly there is no hope for someone like you. IF YOU HAD ACTUALLY READ MY POST, I WAS DESCRIBING THE VERY MAN YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT - BALD GUYS WITH NO HOPE.:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7580
Just lol at how moronic you are, truly there is no hope for someone like you. IF YOU HAD ACTUALLY READ MY POST, I WAS DESCRIBING THE VERY MAN YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT - BALD GUYS WITH NO HOPE.:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Why even talk about them :rolleyes:
They’re bottom 10%
You said most white guys in earlier post

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Chadeep and FailedNormieManlet
Why even talk about them :rolleyes:
They’re bottom 10%
You said most white guys in earlier post
Yes most white guys who are in their late 20s and upwards are balding and in the UK they're not typically the best looking. Let's be real here, but most guys past 30s are not the best looking and descend in looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane
No one disagreed dumbass nigga 💀
@Xangsane asked why gl pajeets end up with ugly guys and I said the gl ones have better options

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7580 and FailedNormieManlet
No one disagreed dumbass nigga 💀
@Xangsane asked why gl pajeets end up with ugly guys and I said the gl ones have better options
You did autist, gl whites still do date curries but it's much rarer. Most chad white guys stick to their own race only. This is water

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
This was extremely boring to read not worth it op

Kys

Iq of this nigga failing to understand that its about face not about race.
@looksmaxxer234
Tho @Predeterminism no race for ur face no face for ur race, nothing , just sea gooks for u

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Looks234
Iq of this nigga failing to understand that its about face not about race.
@looksmaxxer234
Tho @Predeterminism no race for ur face no face for ur race, nothing , just sea gooks for u
cage trying to deny studies + i mog you

send photo of ur black eyes i wanna see

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, rand anon, Xangsane and 1 other person
I think cause thats the only whites Indian women can attract.

Nerdy mclovins types are sadly the lowest white male smv.

I’m not sure how it works in India but I think even a ugly white is seen as a catch.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, 11gaijin and Looks234
Yes most white guys who are in their late 20s and upwards are balding and in the UK they're not typically the best looking. Let's be real here, but most guys past 30s are not the best looking and descend in looks.
I'm trying to collagenmaxx, keep fit and watch my diet/skin so that I'd be a mogger who still looks young in my 30s.

• +1
White Prettyboys go for GL curry Girls. Anthony Reeves is dating Avani Gregg who's half curry.
South American curry = different culture altogether

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I see more of my curry niggas agreeing with me on the McLovincel theory, on how they unironically slay ethnic foids. My cousin is dating a McLovin and he is terrified of me and refuses to meet me - he thinks I'm going to beat the shit out of him, when I'm literally not. My cousin is admittedly a whore, her poor bf found out her bodycount was something like 3 and was seriously upset (she didn't tell him about the 2 other guys she fucked LOL) and she apologised for not being honest (WHILE STILL LYING LOL). Poor McLovin supposedly lost his virginity to her and immediately wanted commitment - she said yes unsurprisingly.

The fact my bhais have seen this mclovin pattern is fucking funny, so it seems to be a bit of a universal thing that mclovins and curry foids date. There is a second species of male curry foids date too. And that's McLovin's edgier and more racist brother, now these men tend to be fatter and have bigger frames than McLovin, they are typically pink in colour and are very racist to curries - often thinking they are superior because they are fuckng "their" women. These sorts typically chase after more religious girls and get off to the idea that these girls will be disowned.

They're often fairly fat too, or fat but hit the gym and lift weights - often lower in class and less civil than McLovin. I do think McLovin is more common with uni students and INDIANS. But McLovins racist brother is more common with muslim girls.

Any UK bhais also noticed this?

View attachment 1750882

Think this man's sort of pheno, ginger and lighter hair seems to be common amongst these sorts. They often look a bit lower class/chavvy too, and have a bit more hair - but they are balding
explain the Mclovin theory to me bhai

• +1
explain the Mclovin theory to me bhai
Curries often date a specific pheno of white guy, like overwhelmingly these guys- these guys look like mclovin. Skinny, tall and very nerdy looking. They often rarely date masc looking guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, currylightskin, fogdart and 1 other person