The McLovincel theory is really taking off - I introduce McLovin's racist brother

I see more of my curry niggas agreeing with me on the McLovincel theory, on how they unironically slay ethnic foids. My cousin is dating a McLovin and he is terrified of me and refuses to meet me - he thinks I'm going to beat the shit out of him, when I'm literally not. My cousin is admittedly a whore, her poor bf found out her bodycount was something like 3 and was seriously upset (she didn't tell him about the 2 other guys she fucked LOL) and she apologised for not being honest (WHILE STILL LYING LOL). Poor McLovin supposedly lost his virginity to her and immediately wanted commitment - she said yes unsurprisingly.

The fact my bhais have seen this mclovin pattern is fucking funny, so it seems to be a bit of a universal thing that mclovins and curry foids date. There is a second species of male curry foids date too. And that's McLovin's edgier and more racist brother, now these men tend to be fatter and have bigger frames than McLovin, they are typically pink in colour and are very racist to curries - often thinking they are superior because they are fuckng "their" women. These sorts typically chase after more religious girls and get off to the idea that these girls will be disowned.

They're often fairly fat too, or fat but hit the gym and lift weights - often lower in class and less civil than McLovin. I do think McLovin is more common with uni students and INDIANS. But McLovins racist brother is more common with muslim girls.

Any UK bhais also noticed this?

View attachment 1750882

Think this man's sort of pheno, ginger and lighter hair seems to be common amongst these sorts. They often look a bit lower class/chavvy too, and have a bit more hair - but they are balding
yeah I know a racist white guy, 5’6 with a 404 chin who has been slaying ethnics his whole life. his current ltr is a middle eastern jamacian mutt witha huge bunda.

this guy will literally be racist to chinks faces and then turn around and fuck chinks constantly :lul:

im sorry ethnicbro but ethnic whores really are the worst

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet