The McLovincel theory is really taking off - I introduce McLovin's racist brother

^
because other types of white niggas won't commit to them

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 9779
Curries often date a specific pheno of white guy, like overwhelmingly these guys- these guys look like mclovin. Skinny, tall and very nerdy looking. They often rarely date masc looking guys.
Lol not just curry foids - it's most ethnic foids. McLovin pheno is mostly what ethnic women can get when they try to date white guys. Masc attractive white guys rarely go for ethnics. They get either McLovin or Mid to high tier normie liberal vegan soy boy, at best.

• +1
Reactions: portuguesecel, Deleted member 20056, Chadeep and 4 others
No well adjusted UK guy would date a fobby indian girl.

Only the desperate niggas date these indians fobs.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Chadeep, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
Lol not just curry foids - it's most ethnic foids. McLovin pheno is mostly what ethnic women can get when they try to date white guys. Masc attractive white guys rarely go for ethnics. They get either McLovin or Mid to high tier normie liberal vegan soy boy, at best.
Have you seen Danica (mulatta) on Love Island?
Rejected by two masc white chads, in front of her face, in favour of two white girls (Gemma and Paige).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and fogdart

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Muslim girls being whores is only a UK thing it seems. Currygirls still worship white cock in America especially dravidian girls with arm hair and moustache :Comfy:

@looksmaxxer234 post the tik tok again. I'm acting out and need to get racepilled again

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 9779 and Looks234
Also what I noticed is despite there being less JBW curry chicks than chink chicks, the curry girls that are JBW genuinely hate brown men and have more of a colonization fantasy

I used to cope with muh brown girls have more strict upbringing back in HS but I've become blind to race when it comes to determining how self hating a girl is tbh. Only race that seems to consistently be non self hating is white and even then many nordic women prefer med men and stuff ngl

Just look at how curry girls respond to Never Have I Ever on netflix. That ugly curry bitch protagonist is cringe af but brown girls still love the show because she gets white chad in the end or some shit idk I'm not watching that brainwashing shit

• +1
Reactions: ScoobyCurry420, 11gaijin and Deleted member 9779
Also what I noticed is despite there being less JBW curry chicks than chink chicks, the curry girls that are JBW genuinely hate brown men and have more of a colonization fantasy

I used to cope with muh brown girls have more strict upbringing back in HS but I've become blind to race when it comes to determining how self hating a girl is tbh. Only race that seems to consistently be non self hating is white and even then many nordic women prefer med men and stuff ngl

Just look at how curry girls respond to Never Have I Ever on netflix. That ugly curry bitch protagonist is cringe af but brown girls still love the show because she gets white chad in the end or some shit idk I'm not watching that brainwashing shit
That's a hapa. Muh white.

That's a hapa. Muh white.
huh? Are you saying hapa is not self hating?
Have you not seen that tik tok where her mom was hapa, the woman was quapa, and her kid was 1/8th asian and they kept reproducing with white men?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
huh? Are you saying hapa is not self hating?
Have you not seen that tik tok where her mom was hapa, the woman was quapa, and her kid was 1/8th asian and they kept reproducing with white men?
No, I'm referring to the chad the curryfoid gets with.

Link please?

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived

Link please?
oh didn't know
I don't have but you should ask forum race baiters cuz it's commonly posted

• +1
And MTNs would never commit to them?
I've always noticed the better looking curryfoids stick with their own kind. It's the LTBs and below that often chase whites

GL south asian girls have more orbiters than even white girls.
They can easily get a chadpreet or rich guy.

South asian girls who go for white guys tend to be those that can't get a chadpreet so they cope that their mclovin is what they actually wanted. When in reality they wanted chad from any race but couldn't get one.

• +1

Link please?

He's hapa but white passing enough.
They would have never cast an asain looking hapa male as the lead.

He's technically ethnic so they can get SJW points
It's like casting megan markle as a black woman.

• +1
Curries often date a specific pheno of white guy, like overwhelmingly these guys- these guys look like mclovin. Skinny, tall and very nerdy looking. They often rarely date masc looking guys.
Because no hot white guy is going to settle with a curry. Even though white british girls are the ugliest and fattest of europe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin and Xangsane
Are you referring to GL white girls?
All GL girls will have tonnes of orbiters

However, if you are a lightskin staceypreet, especially south indian this goes into hyperdrive.

White stacey mogs white becky but lightskin Staceypreet mogs darkskin indianbecky even harder.
Indian guys preference for lightskin girls means that they put these girls on a pedestal even more so than their white counterparts.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Xangsane
Isn't tthat Priti Patel's husband?

Ngl I think Priti Patel is hot as fuck
I said this after drinking a couple magnums and my friends were shocked hahaha
Thick facially pretty boned curry woman
If I was similar age I'd pursue her big time hahah
I see more of my curry niggas agreeing with me on the McLovincel theory, on how they unironically slay ethnic foids. My cousin is dating a McLovin and he is terrified of me and refuses to meet me - he thinks I'm going to beat the shit out of him, when I'm literally not. My cousin is admittedly a whore, her poor bf found out her bodycount was something like 3 and was seriously upset (she didn't tell him about the 2 other guys she fucked LOL) and she apologised for not being honest (WHILE STILL LYING LOL). Poor McLovin supposedly lost his virginity to her and immediately wanted commitment - she said yes unsurprisingly.

The fact my bhais have seen this mclovin pattern is fucking funny, so it seems to be a bit of a universal thing that mclovins and curry foids date. There is a second species of male curry foids date too. And that's McLovin's edgier and more racist brother, now these men tend to be fatter and have bigger frames than McLovin, they are typically pink in colour and are very racist to curries - often thinking they are superior because they are fuckng "their" women. These sorts typically chase after more religious girls and get off to the idea that these girls will be disowned.

They're often fairly fat too, or fat but hit the gym and lift weights - often lower in class and less civil than McLovin. I do think McLovin is more common with uni students and INDIANS. But McLovins racist brother is more common with muslim girls.

Any UK bhais also noticed this?

View attachment 1750882

Think this man's sort of pheno, ginger and lighter hair seems to be common amongst these sorts. They often look a bit lower class/chavvy too, and have a bit more hair - but they are balding

Attachments

• main-qimg-b45f89b1db5f138467f8db34f72e3036-pjlq.jpeg
    main-qimg-b45f89b1db5f138467f8db34f72e3036-pjlq.jpeg
    64.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 1200px-Official_portrait_of_Rt_Hon_Priti_Patel_MP_crop_2.jpg
    1200px-Official_portrait_of_Rt_Hon_Priti_Patel_MP_crop_2.jpg
    471.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and FailedNormieManlet
All GL girls will have tonnes of orbiters

However, if you are a lightskin staceypreet, especially south indian this goes into hyperdrive.

White stacey mogs white becky but lightskin Staceypreet mogs darkskin indianbecky even harder.
Indian guys preference for lightskin girls means that they put these girls on a pedestal even more so than their white counterparts.
I think also bro a light skin stacypreet is way more uncommon than a white Stacylite causing this higher orbiter phenomenon

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Isn't tthat Priti Patel's husband?

Ngl I think Priti Patel is hot as fuck
I said this after drinking a couple magnums and my friends were shocked hahaha
Thick facially pretty boned curry woman
If I was similar age I'd pursue her big time hahah
yeah it is jfl. Haha, I say the same thing too after I drink with mates as a joke. I think she looks a bit uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
yeah it is jfl. Haha, I say the same thing too after I drink with mates as a joke. I think she looks a bit uncanny
I mean it she's hot as fuck

If I knew a girl similar to her if defo would try get her

Facially on point
Body was probably insane when she was younger just what I like
@Chinacurry do you agree with me Priti Patel is hot as fuck
Face and body esp when younger jfl

Attachments

• patel0005.JPG
    patel0005.JPG
    448.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
He will find his fatima/iqra eventually
Muslim (arab) women in UK rarely if ever date non Muslim men.. curry Muslim women date out but they are odd even I have nutted in them before but GL getting an Arab foid to fuck a non Muslim

• JFL
I mean it she's hot as fuck

If I knew a girl similar to her if defo would try get her

Facially on point
Body was probably insane when she was younger just what I like
@Chinacurry do you agree with me Priti Patel is hot as fuck
Face and body esp when younger jfl
Can't rate cos hate her too much

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, 11gaijin and 2 others
I see more of my curry niggas agreeing with me on the McLovincel theory, on how they unironically slay ethnic foids. My cousin is dating a McLovin and he is terrified of me and refuses to meet me - he thinks I'm going to beat the shit out of him, when I'm literally not. My cousin is admittedly a whore, her poor bf found out her bodycount was something like 3 and was seriously upset (she didn't tell him about the 2 other guys she fucked LOL) and she apologised for not being honest (WHILE STILL LYING LOL). Poor McLovin supposedly lost his virginity to her and immediately wanted commitment - she said yes unsurprisingly.

The fact my bhais have seen this mclovin pattern is fucking funny, so it seems to be a bit of a universal thing that mclovins and curry foids date. There is a second species of male curry foids date too. And that's McLovin's edgier and more racist brother, now these men tend to be fatter and have bigger frames than McLovin, they are typically pink in colour and are very racist to curries - often thinking they are superior because they are fuckng "their" women. These sorts typically chase after more religious girls and get off to the idea that these girls will be disowned.

They're often fairly fat too, or fat but hit the gym and lift weights - often lower in class and less civil than McLovin. I do think McLovin is more common with uni students and INDIANS. But McLovins racist brother is more common with muslim girls.

Any UK bhais also noticed this?

View attachment 1750882

Think this man's sort of pheno, ginger and lighter hair seems to be common amongst these sorts. They often look a bit lower class/chavvy too, and have a bit more hair - but they are balding
Yes, have seen mclovins racist brother get ethnic foids (btw u should also include noodles here), but see this much more outside the big cities.

One observation I made over last few days is noodles and non-goblin currywhores both love these low value white guys, but with one difference (or u can argue similarity).

The noodles like white guys with similarities to ricemen, so they like white guys who have small frames, narrow shoulders, no body or facial hair, weak jaw, minimal muscle.

The (western) ethnic foids also like exactly the same kind of white guys, basically estrogenic white guys, but in their case these are the opposite of their own ethnic men.

• +1
Reactions: ScoobyCurry420, closedplatecel, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
Yes, have seen mclovins racist brother get ethnic foids (btw u should also include noodles here), but see this much more outside the big cities.

One observation I made over last few days is noodles and non-goblin currywhores both love these low value white guys, but with one difference (or u can argue similarity).

The noodles like white guys with similarities to ricemen, so they like white guys who have small frames, narrow shoulders, no body or facial hair, weak jaw, minimal muscle.

The (western) ethnic foids also like exactly the same kind of white guys, basically estrogenic white guys, but in their case these are the opposite of their own ethnic men.
I don't see noodles so I cannot write up about them. But yeah, did you notice the mclovin and curry combo before? I swear no one ever spoke about it before jfl

• +1
I don't see noodles so I cannot write up about them. But yeah, did you notice the mclovin and curry combo before? I swear no one ever spoke about it before jfl
It's similar to oofy doofy, just adding the fact that sub 8 curryfoids make a bigger deal out of it man.

Like I say I have 2 sisters, one is a 7+, doesn't look curry (but obv doesn't look Anglo or. Nordic lol), and she always dated chadlites, chaddamlites, chadrones, chadriguez. Basically al her bfs I met were GL, tall, robust. And she married a 188cm white med chad silicon very bro.

Other sister is not a 7+, does look curry, and always dated sub 5s, and ONLY white sub 5s at that. Most were mclovin, and married mclovins fat brother.

Defo get the vibe from younger one that she hates the ethnic culture, mainly for how it treated her for not being 7+ and also for patriarchy which is big part of both ethnic and Latin culture, but not part of white culture. With thesr mclovin type guys she can defo control them. She even criticizes me for being too ethnic lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: closedplatecel, Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
It's similar to oofy doofy, just adding the fact that sub 8 curryfoids make a bigger deal out of it man.

Like I say I have 2 sisters, one is a 7+, doesn't look curry (but obv doesn't look Anglo or. Nordic lol), and she always dated chadlites, chaddamlites, chadrones, chadriguez. Basically al her bfs I met were GL, tall, robust. And she married a 188cm white med chad silicon very bro.

Other sister is not a 7+, does look curry, and always dated sub 5s, and ONLY white sub 5s at that. Most were mclovin, and married mclovins fat brother.

Defo get the vibe from younger one that she hates the ethnic culture, mainly for how it treated her for not being 7+ and also for patriarchy which is big part of both ethnic and Latin culture, but not part of white culture. With thesr mclovin type guys she can defo control them. She even criticizes me for being too ethnic lol
should backhand that bitch jfl, were you more close to your latin side or curry side growing up?

• +1
crazy, i thought it would be curry side jfl.
U tend to be closer to mothers side I think bhai.

I mean sure if I was going out for dinner it was more likely to be ethnic food, hell even indian food was more common than Latin, but that's more about location.

Now I am defo not close to curry side, but close to ethnic side, if u get what I mean. I think a large part of it is Latin side are annoying as fuck, whereas on ethnic side I don't really have to deal with uncles and aunties and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
U tend to be closer to mothers side I think bhai.

I mean sure if I was going out for dinner it was more likely to be ethnic food, hell even indian food was more common than Latin, but that's more about location.

Now I am defo not close to curry side, but close to ethnic side, if u get what I mean. I think a large part of it is Latin side are annoying as fuck, whereas on ethnic side I don't really have to deal with uncles and aunties and shit.
The similarities are huge between the curry side and Latin side right Bhai in general the culture?

Of course I understand u aren't close with the curry side
Mainly religion isn't it

She is a total bitch hates her background

But I would fuck her with punishment role play jfl
Like pretend to be her curry invader coloniser JFL 'ima fuck you till you love me' type shit hahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
y
The similarities are huge between the curry side and Latin side right Bhai in general the culture?

Of course I understand u aren't close with the curry side
Mainly religion isn't it
There's similarities for sure, but the Latin culture is far more bearable than curry.

Curries value studying and betabux, Latin doesn't, Latinos , especially Colombians are crazy superficial so looks matter a lot, so does money, but money is not a result if studying (basically cos the economy of Latam is still more backwards than Africa, let one India ).

• +1
y

There's similarities for sure, but the Latin culture is far more bearable than curry.

Curries value studying and betabux, Latin doesn't, Latinos , especially Colombians are crazy superficial so looks matter a lot, so does money, but money is not a result if studying (basically cos the economy of Latam is still more backwards than Africa, let one India ).
It's good coz the looks disparity between the men and women in later no culture is big you agree? Women mog the men

Latinam economy is absolutely terrible lol the drug culture is helping keeping it afloat jfl

Tbh Bhai I do resonate with Latin culture a lot even my friends say this about me
I think it's coz now more than ever people mistake me for a legit Latin male JFL
Bhai that mulatta whore approached me just coz she thought I was a Latino
Bit of an exotic halo now esp in UK

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Priti Patel is a hot MILF.

4f5cdff6875e030308f4821e10746cb0Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjU1NjAyMjc3-2.67233121.jpg

250px-Official_portrait_of_Rt_Hon_Priti_Patel_MP_crop_2.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Chadethnic101

She's a self hater, just look at her fucking husband JFL, who sells her own community for personal gain.

• +1
She's a self hater, just look at her fucking husband JFL, who sells her own community for personal gain.
Isn't her husband an awkward white oofy doofy??

Rishi sunak moggs anyway, smart, has the british foids getting wet because he posted a pic eating a five guys in a Hoodie and married to billionaire daughter of a guy in the top 100 most influential people in the world lol.

Preeti must be raging, did all that shit, fashioned herself as the new thatcher, married the acceptable white oofy doofy, fought criticism from old white cons for not being white enough, criticism from ethnic cons for nor being ethnic enough (cos she's light skinned, weak featured, and married to a JBW), all to be first ethnic PM, and now Rishi is gonna beat her to it, he'll even Sajid Javed has more chance, and in case Tories ever implode, Labour will make Sadiq Khan PM lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Chadethnic101
Yeah man this pisses me off about her
She could genuinely help the communities reputation massively if she so obviously didn't hate herself

This is the case with many famous south Asians
Man if I was famous /high status if do everything to boost curry smv
Been kept down intentionally too long

E

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Isn't her husband an awkward white oofy doofy??

Rishi sunak moggs anyway, smart, has the british foids getting wet because he posted a pic eating a five guys in a Hoodie and married to billionaire daughter of a guy in the top 100 most influential people in the world lol.

Preeti must be raging, did all that shit, fashioned herself as the new thatcher, married the acceptable white oofy doofy, fought criticism from old white cons for not being white enough, criticism from ethnic cons for nor being ethnic enough (cos she's light skinned, weak featured, and married to a JBW), all to be first ethnic PM, and now Rishi is gonna beat her to it, he'll even Sajid Javed has more chance, and in case Tories ever implode, Labour will make Sadiq Khan PM lol
I do think there will defo be a south Asian PM sooner rather than later lol

Your right. Tbh it's quite satisfying seeing Priti not get the adulation she thought she'd get lmao rishi taken her thunder jfl

Mclovin brother =McDonald’s lovin

Priti is boosting curry SMV. After all she's like the only hot curry MILF I know.
For women not the men I don't give a shit about improving curry women smv

Shes not translating into male smv esp as she's married to a white oofy dooty herself jfl

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
For women not the men I don't give a shit about improving curry women smv

Shes not translating into male smv esp as she's married to a white oofy dooty herself jfl
Why would she help raise curry men smv jfl when shes a women are you good.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet