The “Minimalist Mogger” Aesthetics-Based Workout Routine. Visualized.

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
The Minimalist Mogger (MM) Hypertrophy Program.

Simple Minimalist Mogger Routine

Muscle Groups’ Training Frequencies
  1. Legs : 1 day per week
  2. Chest , Back , Triceps , Biceps : 2 days per week
  3. Side Delts : 3 days per week

You train the least important muscles (legs) with low frequency, and you train the most important muscles (side delts) with high frequency. This arrangement mogs push–pull–legs to the Smith Machine. Push-pull-legs has you train all of the muscle groups twice a week, so you train your legs with the same frequency that you train your side delts in PPL splits. This is mega stupid if all you care about is looks. This is giga stupid if you’re framelet and want to widthmax.

The routine’s ideal frequencies, simplicity, and consistency make it a great aesthetic hypertrophy program for beginners and intermediates.

4 days a week. 4 exercises a day.

Simple and Effective.

You don’t have to spend tons of time in the gym to get a high-sex-appeal physique with a broad bideltoid distance.

Read More:

Attachments

• Simple Minimalist Mogger Routine.png
    Simple Minimalist Mogger Routine.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, RoundHouse, Acne Victim and 8 others
arnold press = not good

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GazerGazer and thecel
This is just called being lazy now

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
A1CB372B A819 4C4E A21D 0140F00E19A3

Rate?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick and thecel
Alright bro, tag me when you get a slayer body.

This has nothing to do with the efficacy of the program. Can’t you evaluate the program’s quality rationally? You can determine how good a program is by analyzing the program using your knowledge about muscle building. It doesn’t matter if the person who posts the program gets a GigaChad physique or not.

I will never get a slayer body. Because I am nano framecel. There’s no point for me to get jacked; if I did, I’d be the definition of a gymcel coper.

I will not follow my program. I made the program for the bros of .org who do want to musclemax their bodies.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, beypazarisoda0 and jojoyou
Imma need you to post physique to many of these damns routines you be posting

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and thecel
Imma need you to post physique to many of these damns routines you be posting

Just learn about the science of muscle-building and use your brain to assess the routines.

Me being jacked or not jacked doesn’t mean shit. Programs are good or bad because what’s in them make them effective or ineffective for most people.

Fuckn retards here are hell-bent on seeing a sample size of n=1 to determine whether to follow a workout routine.

Can’t you evaluate the program’s quality rationally? You can determine how good a program is by analyzing the program using your knowledge about muscle building. It doesn’t matter if the person who posts the program gets a GigaChad physique or not.

I will never get a slayer body. Because I am nano framecel. There’s no point for me to get jacked; if I did, I’d be the definition of a gymcel coper.

I will not follow my program. I made the program for the bros of .org who do want to musclemax their bodies.

Just learn about the science of muscle-building and use your brain to assess the routines.

Me being jacked or not jacked doesn’t mean shit. Programs are good or bad because what’s in them make them effective or ineffective for most people.

Fuckn retards here are hell-bent on seeing a sample size of n=1 to determine whether to follow a workout routine.
This mf a Dyel

• Hmm...
This mf a Dyel

If I were jacked, how would you know my routines are good? What if I took roids? What if I didn’t follow the routines I posted?

Judge a program not by its author but by its content.

• Love it
Reactions: PedroFavelinha
Honestly no point of rdls I believe pull ups would be better

• Hmm...
If I were jacked, how would you know my routines are good? What if I took roids? What if I didn’t follow the routines I posted?

Judge a program not by its author but by its content.
Every possible excuse in order not to show your physique

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Nice source bro, jeff nippard says its good and IQmogs this random ass dude.

you are stupid if you think that arnold press is better than a normal shoulder press, it does jackshit

• +1

you are stupid if you think that arnold press is better than a normal shoulder press, it does jackshit

Thanks for using yt shorts as an information source, as i said, jeff nippard IQmogs this random retard.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: N1666, thecel and c0pemaxxer
Post physique

• WTF
  • +1
The Minimalist Mogger (MM) Hypertrophy Program.

View attachment 2097184

Read More:

Thought this was a fashion guide. Kinda gay

• Woah
Thought this was a fashion guide. Kinda gay

Gay? It hits legs once a week.

SS is gay. Legs every day. SL5x5 is gay. Legs every day.

Honestly no point of rdls I believe pull ups would be better
rdls are a leg exercise which hits glutes and little bit of hamstrings, they do target the back also but it isn't the main purpose of an rdl.

So you shouldnt compare these two exercises when they have 2 different purposes

• +1
It's actually not good because it has less stability than a normal shoulder press at 60 degrees incline which even has a better stretch than the arnold press

• +1
Every possible excuse in order not to show your physique
Bro you're an actual incel copist that comments on training programs saying they are bad without any arguments

• JFL

Attachments

• A09BF346-FEF5-495B-9CD5-A04539975C2A.jpeg
    A09BF346-FEF5-495B-9CD5-A04539975C2A.jpeg
    41.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
I doubt that you as a low test incel is stronger than me lol

• JFL
Lovely selection of exercises bro, good thread as always. I wish I had a lateral raise machine on my gym ):

• +1
You have to understand the intention of OP, this is for individuals that want to achieve a toned, lean and athletic body with minimal effort but maximum hypertrophy within their desire
Not that bad as an idea if your goal is really just to look athletic and attractive to the opposite gender and you do NOT care for the sport itself (I speak from my experience as hardcore gymcel since my early teens, I just love it nothing else)
The routine is solid related to the goal it pursues, might change one incline db press with some sort of fly movement
Otherwise the exercises are always interchangeable, OHP instead of arnold, weighted pullups instead of lat pulldown etc.

• +1
Me being jacked or not jacked doesn’t mean shit.
Cope. Its literally mean everything. U giving advice to other people but cant help yourself.
nonchadslayer has worse frame than u. Yet his physique is easily 1%.

• Hmm...
Cope. Its literally mean everything. U giving advice to other people but cant help yourself.

nonchadslayer has worse frame than u. Yet his physique is easily 1%.

I know how to help myself. I just don’t care about my life. But I know that many guys here do care about their lives, so I try to help them. Problem?

I know how to help myself. I just don’t care about my life. But I know that many guys here do care about their lives, so I try to help them. Problem?
if u dont lift urself u know shit about training. Only through experience u can tell whats legit and whats bull crap. Bodybuilding science is cope.

• Hmm...
Bodybuilding science is cope.

cope

if u dont lift urself u know shit about training.

I used to lift. I stopped because I’m too subhuman for gym to save me.

Only through experience u can tell whats legit and whats bull crap.

Experience can tell you what works and what doesn’t work FOR YOU. While useful, you cannot rely on just this information to form generalizations about all men who lift to give them advice. Maybe you respond well to low volumes, but the average man needs higher volumes. Maybe you started out at 12"-inch arms (you needed to emphasize arm isolation), but the average man starts at 13.5" arms.

To give advice that applies to most lifters in general, you need:
  • science
  • a wide range of anecdotes from many different lifters

Started using the programme yday, I wanted to know If I could do regular preacher curls vs the one's you mentioned, Also make a skincare routine boyo

• +1
Started using the programme yday, I wanted to know If I could do regular preacher curls vs the one's you mentioned, Also make a skincare routine boyo

Yes. The exercises are interchangeable.

Otherwise the exercises are always interchangeable, OHP instead of arnold, weighted pullups instead of lat pulldown etc.

Note: Do regular shoulder press instead of Arnold Press bc it’s shit:

@c0pemaxxer

Yes. The exercises are interchangeable.

Note: Do regular shoulder press instead of Arnold Press bc it’s shit:

@c0pemaxxer

Yeah I read that and started doing it, cannot do pullups right now but will progess slowly, also I really like your ideology of squat bench deadlift being shit, I never did those exercises and you're programme is literally perfect, In 6 months I will upload progess pic for sure, Unironically amazing programme which Idk why everyone is shitting on.

I also want bigger arms, Should I add one extra bicep and tricep exercise?

Also Can't see if you've made any other threads, Make one on under eye area and skincars boyo I really trust you

• +1
Yeah I read that and started doing it, cannot do pullups right now but will progess slowly, also I really like your ideology of squat bench deadlift being shit, I never did those exercises and you're programme is literally perfect, In 6 months I will upload progess pic for sure, Unironically amazing programme which Idk why everyone is shitting on.

I also want bigger arms, Should I add one extra bicep and tricep exercise?

Also Can't see if you've made any other threads, Make one on under eye area and skincars boyo I really trust you
Also helps me save time, before I spent about 2-3 hours in gym everyday, Now I just go in the morning for 45 mins and it's done, Getting wide and v taper is important, I remember when I once worked out legs hard I literally fell down on the ground while walking back home, Tbh working legs in gym seems cope, probably better of swimming and cycling, Also good cardio, endurance etc etc, Benefits are unmatched, calves are like 90% genetic anyways And I have good calves due to being obese child

• +1
You could make it more minimalist by skipping legs bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and thecel
Yeah I read that and started doing it, cannot do pullups right now but will progess slowly, also I really like your ideology of squat bench deadlift being shit,

I don’t think they’re really shit. I think that JUST doing those 3 exercises gives unbalanced results and may even feminize your body proportions. As long as you do other stuff, they’re fine. Squat, bench, deadlift + chin-up, row, OHP, lateral raise makes a well-rounded combo of 7 main lifts.

I never did those exercises and you're programme is literally perfect, In 6 months I will upload progess pic for sure, Unironically amazing programme which Idk why everyone is shitting on.

Wow. Astonishing. I actually didn’t expect it to be that good. Is it newbie gains? Seems like newbie gains because you can’t do pull-ups yet. Beginners make relatively fast progress on any old dogshit program.

I include squat, bench, and deadlift in the program that I actually follow (I don’t follow the programs I post on the forum because the volume on legs is just too low). Don’t get me wrong, I think my Looksmax programs are decent for upper body, but I prefer not to undertrain legs (I’m trolling when I make fun of training legs).

Last edited:
Also helps me save time, before I spent about 2-3 hours in gym everyday, Now I just go in the morning for 45 mins and it's done, Getting wide and v taper is important, I remember when I once worked out legs hard I literally fell down on the ground while walking back home, Tbh working legs in gym seems cope, probably better of swimming and cycling, Also good cardio, endurance etc etc, Benefits are unmatched, calves are like 90% genetic anyways And I have good calves due to being obese child

Why’d you spend 2–3 hours in the gym if you said you can’t do pull-ups yet?