The more androgens the better, take the androgenic/pill

its legit over if youre not 6'2+ and 20+ inch bideltoid

literally not worth it to try
Height is way too hyped, more important is frame and face

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi
Toda i was walking in my neighborhood, and i saw this girls both around 14-15 age, with tall big frame normies that were the same age, both girls wete Htbs brazilians and the kids were normie face but like 6'1 6'2 height at 14-15 years old.
Why girls in middleschool are attracted to guys in highschool? Simple: Theyre more androgenic.
-Higher T
-Taller
-Bigger dicks
-Bigger Frame
-Bigger muscles
How can you androgenmaxx?
Roids
If you arent chadlite+ in face then you need to be super tall to compensate and still a chad/chadlite needs descent height and frame to not get mogged by the tall high t HTNs.
Height and frame are life, that simple we are animals, big gorillas enters the room and the small monkeys shut up and obey.
This is why 5'8 chad will never mog a 6'5 roided HTN, he just cant. No face for ur lack of dimorphism.
And incels here love to cope with models, psl, twink anorexic faces with blue eyes and hollow cheeks.
You know what kind of people are in control of modeling? Homosexuals and this is basic knowledge.

Any male that has been with more then 5 girls in his life will know how badly women want to be dominated in all realms by a male, women want to feel like crushed insects, choked, spitted on the face, deeply penetrated, etc.
When they look at a twink they dont think "he would fuck the shit out of me" lool, they think that of the 6'4 jacked BBC.
To make it even more clear bcs users here are "mentally challenged" here is a famous example of a guy that did surgery and roidmaxxed:
View attachment 2768268View attachment 2768269View attachment 2768270View attachment 2768271
What he did to improve so much?
-Bigger frame
-Bigger facial bones (surgery)
-Bigger muscles
Take the androgenpill
Sarcoplastmic means u pump and store complex carbs before 1hour after workout and u need eat 1hour if u miss u fail stupid

Sarcoplastmic means u pump and store complex carbs before 1hour after workout and u need eat 1hour if u miss u fail stupid
U look anorexic so stfu

All you need is 300-500mg of test if you want a good roided physique, now you can get more greedy and add more roids but that is just calling for more problems and possible side effects, if you dont plan to compete or be pro testosterone is all you need and a clean diet
Is it true that if someone where to do a cycle of test say 500mg for 20 weeks, even after proper pct and all of that their natural test production would never rebound to normie levels ? I wanna hop on and do such cycle but idk if my natural production will forever be cucked

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Is it true that if someone where to do a cycle of test say 500mg for 20 weeks, even after proper pct and all of that their natural test production would never rebound to normie levels ? I wanna hop on and do such cycle but idk if my natural production will forever be cucked
True

Toda i was walking in my neighborhood, and i saw this girls both around 14-15 age, with tall big frame normies that were the same age, both girls wete Htbs brazilians and the kids were normie face but like 6'1 6'2 height at 14-15 years old.
Why girls in middleschool are attracted to guys in highschool? Simple: Theyre more androgenic.
-Higher T
-Taller
-Bigger dicks
-Bigger Frame
-Bigger muscles
How can you androgenmaxx?
Roids
If you arent chadlite+ in face then you need to be super tall to compensate and still a chad/chadlite needs descent height and frame to not get mogged by the tall high t HTNs.
Height and frame are life, that simple we are animals, big gorillas enters the room and the small monkeys shut up and obey.
This is why 5'8 chad will never mog a 6'5 roided HTN, he just cant. No face for ur lack of dimorphism.
And incels here love to cope with models, psl, twink anorexic faces with blue eyes and hollow cheeks.
You know what kind of people are in control of modeling? Homosexuals and this is basic knowledge.

Any male that has been with more then 5 girls in his life will know how badly women want to be dominated in all realms by a male, women want to feel like crushed insects, choked, spitted on the face, deeply penetrated, etc.
When they look at a twink they dont think "he would fuck the shit out of me" lool, they think that of the 6'4 jacked BBC.
To make it even more clear bcs users here are "mentally challenged" here is a famous example of a guy that did surgery and roidmaxxed:
View attachment 2768268View attachment 2768269View attachment 2768270View attachment 2768271
What he did to improve so much?
-Bigger frame
-Bigger facial bones (surgery)
-Bigger muscles
Take the androgenpill
Good post - give me begginer cycle