The more androgens the better, take the androgenic/pill

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
Toda i was walking in my neighborhood, and i saw this girls both around 14-15 age, with tall big frame normies that were the same age, both girls wete Htbs brazilians and the kids were normie face but like 6'1 6'2 height at 14-15 years old.
Why girls in middleschool are attracted to guys in highschool? Simple: Theyre more androgenic.
-Higher T
-Taller
-Bigger dicks
-Bigger Frame
-Bigger muscles
How can you androgenmaxx?
Roids
If you arent chadlite+ in face then you need to be super tall to compensate and still a chad/chadlite needs descent height and frame to not get mogged by the tall high t HTNs.
Height and frame are life, that simple we are animals, big gorillas enters the room and the small monkeys shut up and obey.
This is why 5'8 chad will never mog a 6'5 roided HTN, he just cant. No face for ur lack of dimorphism.
And incels here love to cope with models, psl, twink anorexic faces with blue eyes and hollow cheeks.
You know what kind of people are in control of modeling? Homosexuals and this is basic knowledge.

Any male that has been with more then 5 girls in his life will know how badly women want to be dominated in all realms by a male, women want to feel like crushed insects, choked, spitted on the face, deeply penetrated, etc.
When they look at a twink they dont think "he would fuck the shit out of me" lool, they think that of the 6'4 jacked BBC.
To make it even more clear bcs users here are "mentally challenged" here is a famous example of a guy that did surgery and roidmaxxed:
IMG 20240206 WA0004
IMG 20240206 WA0002
IMG 20240206 WA0005
IMG 20240206 WA0003

What he did to improve so much?
-Bigger frame
-Bigger facial bones (surgery)
-Bigger muscles
Take the androgenpill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: MonoTBB, <6PSLcel, Akhi and 21 others
Tagging OG users: @bobtheflowerpot @TechnoBoss @itisoverboyos @ylrven @SoundnVision @PsychoDsk @moreroidsmoredates

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Hernan, itisoverboyos and 1 other person
based but dont go as hard as loox or u will be dead by 30

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gr34ter, <6PSLcel, Deleted member 51465 and 9 others
based but dont go as hard as loox or u will be dead by 30
I heard that he did test and masteron, maybe he larped about the roids he used idk but he ascended extremely hard

Toda i was walking in my neighborhood, and i saw this girls both around 14-15 age, with tall big frame normies that were the same age, both girls wete Htbs brazilians and the kids were normie face but like 6'1 6'2 height at 14-15 years old.
Why girls in middleschool are attracted to guys in highschool? Simple: Theyre more androgenic.
-Higher T
-Taller
-Bigger dicks
-Bigger Frame
-Bigger muscles
Roids
If you arent chadlite+ in face then you need to be super tall to compensate and still a chad/chadlite needs descent height and frame to not get mogged by the tall high t HTNs.
Height and frame are life, that simple we are animals, big gorillas enters the room and the small monkeys shut up and obey.
This is why 5'8 chad will never mog a 6'5 roided HTN, he just cant. No face for ur lack of dimorphism.
And incels here love to cope with models, psl, twink anorexic faces with blue eyes and hollow cheeks.
You know what kind of people are in control of modeling? Homosexuals and this is basic knowledge.

Any male that has been with more then 5 girls in his life will know how badly women want to be dominated in all realms by a male, women want to feel like crushed insects, choked, spitted on the face, deeply penetrated, etc.
When they look at a twink they dont think "he would fuck the shit out of me" lool, they think that of the 6'4 jacked BBC.
To make it even more clear bcs users here are "mentally challenged" here is a famous example of a guy that did surgery and roidmaxxed:
View attachment 2768268View attachment 2768269View attachment 2768270View attachment 2768271
-Bigger frame
-Bigger muscles
Take the androgenpill
All you need is 300-500mg of test if you want a good roided physique, now you can get more greedy and add more roids but that is just calling for more problems and possible side effects, if you dont plan to compete or be pro testosterone is all you need and a clean diet

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and deadmanwalking
D8ddeb1374853677ea6b9e20664ca034

"Omg 7 PSL he is such a mogger must get all the pussy, female gazed chad"
Images 69

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, UrGirlsMcm, Axii and 6 others
Jfls at looksmax.org not been 50% or more about roidmaxxing jfls!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Steroids definitely mog

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ConfusedBolivian
Tagging OG users: @bobtheflowerpot @TechnoBoss @itisoverboyos @ylrven @SoundnVision @PsychoDsk @moreroidsmoredates
Thanks didn’t know I was an OG user :’)

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Hgh test and maybe a little dht is all you need

I will never roid I’m too high inhib

• WTF
Reactions: Skywalker
Hgh test and maybe a little dht is all you need
Hight and high dht also, dht is super important for libido, motivation and focuse but if you have balding gene then it is over finasteride or embrace the baldness

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
More pussy for me 😎
I live in the states, besides I don’t want to fuck up my health. Gsp never failed a drug test and he looks great now and back in his prime he looked insane

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG, BootySniffer69 and ConfusedBolivian
you need to detox all the xenoestrogens from your girl's body and yours
before impregnating her
men look more low t nowadays because of hormonal disruptors in their parent's bodies
also your girl should eat tons of animal based foods like oysters, eggs and milk during pregnancy

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
you need to detox all the xenoestrogens from your girl's body and yours
before impregnating her
men look more low t nowadays because of hormonal disruptors in their parent's bodies
also your girl should eat tons of animal based foods like oysters, eggs and milk during pregnancy
I have mogger genes and i will only impregnate an tall aryan htb+ tbh, i always drink raw milk raw eggs and raw meat and also i will make my wife do the same

Waste of money for me.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and ConfusedBolivian
Actually I might take test though because my voice is noticeably less deep than when I hit puberty, used to sing 65 Hz (C2) pretty comfortably and could even hit 55 Hz (A1), now I struggle singing D2s unless it's morning or I'm tryharding. From what I know people who hop on test see a drop in their voice, and I'd love to be a voicemogger again

• +1
As long as not too skinny and not too fat it's down to face and after that height

this shit lit

• +1
What do you need
I already do Sustanon 2x 250 a week. Masterolone is too strong and unnecessary. I just need some dht for dimorphism boost and maybe some muscule hardness

I already do Sustanon 2x 250 a week. Masterolone is too strong and unnecessary. I just need some dht for dimorphism boost and maybe some muscule hardness
Ur hair didnt got raped?

Thank God it hasn't yet. The only reason I'm doing this shit is because both of my grandfathers had good hairlines. My grandpa on my mom's side even had a baby hairline like Ronald Regan at 75. I'm also doing aromasin and accutane. Both of these are known hairline rapists and I'm still not even shedding.

Last edited:
Ur hair didnt got raped?
Thank God it hasn't yet. The only reason I'm doing this shit is because both of my grandfathers had good hairlines. My grandpa on my mom's side even had a baby hairline like Ronald Regan at 75. I'm also doing aromasin and accutane. Both of these are known hairline rapists and I'm still not even shedding.
Forgot to click reply

Last edited:
150mg masteron then don't needproviron

more roids= more foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MonoTBB and datboijj
You know what kind of people are in control of modeling? Homosexuals
this site is full of closeted faggots, that is why "muh psl" is a thing
no str8 man has EVER been obsessed about other men's afces before, and this is a FACT
im so fucking annoyed at ppl here not coming out of the closet and rugpulling us all these years
especially when they're of the islamic faith, and also mods :forcedsmile:🤡

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, UrGirlsMcm and datboijj
-Higher T
-Taller
-Bigger dicks
-Bigger Frame
-Bigger muscles
Roids

View attachment 2768268View attachment 2768269View attachment 2768270View attachment 2768271
-Bigger frame
-Bigger muscles
Take the androgenpill
rs, if you're a twink kys

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, ConfusedBolivian and datboijj
I have mogger genes and i will only impregnate an tall aryan htb+ tbh, i always drink raw milk raw eggs and raw meat and also i will make my wife do the same
based

Im thankful for having high prenatal T, and large amount of DHT, altough im afraid my genes might be overly sensitive to it in the future.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and ConfusedBolivian
H
-Higher T
-Taller
-Bigger dicks
-Bigger Frame
-Bigger muscles
Roids

-Bigger frame
-Bigger muscles
Take the androgenpill
High IQ

No need to roid , insertion and frame are 95% of physique size is cope , pack on 30 lbs with a jeff sied tier frame and you drowning in pussy

If you are sub 6'0 cripple like me, then you only have your face left. Forget about height, muscle, frame, just looksmaxx your face to Tom Cruise tier level and you will do good.

In the end, niggas with the most attractive faces always fucked the most beautiful foids.

However, if you are under 5'7, it's absolutely over. There is no recorded example of a guy slaying even if he is a celebrity with Chad face if he is under the 5'7 death tier.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Roids definitely mog.

Trannies take hormones to replace the non-existent amount of hormones they had off HRT. This is why they always say they feel better after starting HRT. Their body was so starved for hormones because of the shit levels they had before, that the body will finally feel/look better after taking them.

If someone looks bad, look at their hormones. Chances are if they supplement roids to give themselves a boost in hormones, they will feel better 97% of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, UrGirlsMcm, socialcel and 1 other person
Hight and high dht also, dht is super important for libido, motivation and focuse but if you have balding gene then it is over finasteride or embrace the baldness
where do people even get all of these

The more jacked and muscular the better the chance to attract fags

Make raw milkshake it’s good, btw any height changes after roids? I’m expected to start next week with hgh+test might add proviron for dht

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Don't take it if you're acne prone, androgens are linked to oiler skin.

I live in the states, besides I don’t want to fuck up my health. Gsp never failed a drug test and he looks great now and back in his prime he looked insane
georges st pierre gsp GIF

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB and mog_me
-Higher T
-Taller
-Bigger dicks
-Bigger Frame
-Bigger muscles
Roids

-Bigger frame
-Bigger muscles
Take the androgenpill
Middle school girls like highschoolers because girls are 2 years ahead on average in puberty. The girls are often taller than their middle school counterparts & the boys catch up & surpass in highschool. They actually want prettyboys, stop being delusional they are not going crazy over bodybuilders, men are. They go crazy over pretty boys like One Direction, kpop, Justin Bieber. In movies there's prince charming & then there's jocks that are masculine but give off douche & in reality have a punchable face. Harmony with a mix of good masculine & feminine features slay the hardest. It gives off main character vibes & not the bully jock.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
its legit over if youre not 6'2+ and 20+ inch bideltoid

literally not worth it to try

• +1
Reactions: MonoTBB and ConfusedBolivian