The more androgens the better, take the androgenic/pill

its legit over if youre not 6'2+ and 20+ inch bideltoid

literally not worth it to try
Height is way too hyped, more important is frame and face

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and Akhi
Toda i was walking in my neighborhood, and i saw this girls both around 14-15 age, with tall big frame normies that were the same age, both girls wete Htbs brazilians and the kids were normie face but like 6'1 6'2 height at 14-15 years old.
Why girls in middleschool are attracted to guys in highschool? Simple: Theyre more androgenic.
-Higher T
-Taller
-Bigger dicks
-Bigger Frame
-Bigger muscles
How can you androgenmaxx?
Roids
If you arent chadlite+ in face then you need to be super tall to compensate and still a chad/chadlite needs descent height and frame to not get mogged by the tall high t HTNs.
Height and frame are life, that simple we are animals, big gorillas enters the room and the small monkeys shut up and obey.
This is why 5'8 chad will never mog a 6'5 roided HTN, he just cant. No face for ur lack of dimorphism.
And incels here love to cope with models, psl, twink anorexic faces with blue eyes and hollow cheeks.
You know what kind of people are in control of modeling? Homosexuals and this is basic knowledge.

Any male that has been with more then 5 girls in his life will know how badly women want to be dominated in all realms by a male, women want to feel like crushed insects, choked, spitted on the face, deeply penetrated, etc.
When they look at a twink they dont think "he would fuck the shit out of me" lool, they think that of the 6'4 jacked BBC.
To make it even more clear bcs users here are "mentally challenged" here is a famous example of a guy that did surgery and roidmaxxed:
View attachment 2768268View attachment 2768269View attachment 2768270View attachment 2768271
What he did to improve so much?
-Bigger frame
-Bigger facial bones (surgery)
-Bigger muscles
Take the androgenpill
Sarcoplastmic means u pump and store complex carbs before 1hour after workout and u need eat 1hour if u miss u fail stupid

Sarcoplastmic means u pump and store complex carbs before 1hour after workout and u need eat 1hour if u miss u fail stupid
U look anorexic so stfu

All you need is 300-500mg of test if you want a good roided physique, now you can get more greedy and add more roids but that is just calling for more problems and possible side effects, if you dont plan to compete or be pro testosterone is all you need and a clean diet
Is it true that if someone where to do a cycle of test say 500mg for 20 weeks, even after proper pct and all of that their natural test production would never rebound to normie levels ? I wanna hop on and do such cycle but idk if my natural production will forever be cucked

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Is it true that if someone where to do a cycle of test say 500mg for 20 weeks, even after proper pct and all of that their natural test production would never rebound to normie levels ? I wanna hop on and do such cycle but idk if my natural production will forever be cucked
True

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
Toda i was walking in my neighborhood, and i saw this girls both around 14-15 age, with tall big frame normies that were the same age, both girls wete Htbs brazilians and the kids were normie face but like 6'1 6'2 height at 14-15 years old.
Why girls in middleschool are attracted to guys in highschool? Simple: Theyre more androgenic.
-Higher T
-Taller
-Bigger dicks
-Bigger Frame
-Bigger muscles
Roids
If you arent chadlite+ in face then you need to be super tall to compensate and still a chad/chadlite needs descent height and frame to not get mogged by the tall high t HTNs.
Height and frame are life, that simple we are animals, big gorillas enters the room and the small monkeys shut up and obey.
This is why 5'8 chad will never mog a 6'5 roided HTN, he just cant. No face for ur lack of dimorphism.
And incels here love to cope with models, psl, twink anorexic faces with blue eyes and hollow cheeks.
You know what kind of people are in control of modeling? Homosexuals and this is basic knowledge.

Any male that has been with more then 5 girls in his life will know how badly women want to be dominated in all realms by a male, women want to feel like crushed insects, choked, spitted on the face, deeply penetrated, etc.
When they look at a twink they dont think "he would fuck the shit out of me" lool, they think that of the 6'4 jacked BBC.
To make it even more clear bcs users here are "mentally challenged" here is a famous example of a guy that did surgery and roidmaxxed:
View attachment 2768268View attachment 2768269View attachment 2768270View attachment 2768271
-Bigger frame
-Bigger muscles
Take the androgenpill
Good post - give me begginer cycle

Is there a way to counteract this? I'm also thinking of doing a similar cycle since I've never touched roids or is it PCT fo lyfe
Pct ia just about 1-2 months long, but most people do shit pct and get theyre test levels low bcs they use low dose of hcg

• +1
-Higher T
-Taller
-Bigger dicks
-Bigger Frame
-Bigger muscles
Roids

-Bigger frame
-Bigger muscles
Take the androgenpill
its not about the androgens the highly favor of anabolic stack will give you all of that in pictures its all muscle growth the jaw muscles growth the neck growths your frame widens and more,androgens gonna give more sides than anything like hair loss, shitty collagen, age you faster pretty much all of that shit 70s guys had high anabolic ratio stacks and they looked like chads

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and ConfusedBolivian
its not about the androgens the highly favor of anabolic stack will give you all of that in pictures its all muscle growth the jaw muscles growth the neck growths your frame widens and more,androgens gonna give more sides than anything like hair loss, shitty collagen, age you faster pretty much all of that shit 70s guys had high anabolic ratio stacks and they looked like chads
Yes bcs they used deca durabolin primobolan mainly

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and bigboi132
precisely and thats all you need if you wanna get jacked stay youthful and have hair you can also add anavar and mainly dbol to that list its not androgenic you add test in these cycles you ruin everything pretty much they knew how to run gear back then seems like we time travelled 60s years in to retardism

• +1
precisely and thats all you need if you wanna get jacked stay youthful and have hair you can also add anavar and mainly dbol to that list its not androgenic you add test in these cycles you ruin everything pretty much they knew how to run gear back then seems like we time travelled 60s years in to retardism
I like this line of thinking more to be honest since my dad is bald and I have questionable collagen (not good, but not bad yet). I was looking at deca before since my friend was using it and he had amazing recovery so he was able to continuously go to the gym and get gains (he was also a swimmer and increased his time drastically in a span of 1-2 cycles).

If you can tell me more or tell me where I can find this kind of proper info since in some other roid forums they're usually more focused on growing bigger while sacrificing their youthfulness.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bigboi132 and ConfusedBolivian
I like this line of thinking more to be honest since my dad is bald and I have questionable collagen (not good, but not bad yet). I was looking at deca before since my friend was using it and he had amazing recovery so he was able to continuously go to the gym and get gains (he was also a swimmer and increased his time drastically).

If you can tell me more or tell me where I can find this kind of proper info since in some other roid forums they're usually more focused on growing bigger while sacrificing their youthfulness.
Deca durabolin is amazing, i am using it right now, dm me on ig @Daniel_Lilienfeld1

• +1
if your under 6'0 literally 0 reason to be roiding imo unless you have a negative shoulder to waist ratio and need compensate with delt growth

• Hmm...
You seem to have experience with all the PEDs stuff, Do you speak spanish? So i could ask you this stuff using that language

• +1
You seem to have experience with all the PEDs stuff, Do you speak spanish? So i could ask you this stuff using that language
Yes add me on ig @Daniel_Lilienfeld1

I like this line of thinking more to be honest since my dad is bald and I have questionable collagen (not good, but not bad yet). I was looking at deca before since my friend was using it and he had amazing recovery so he was able to continuously go to the gym and get gains (he was also a swimmer and increased his time drastically in a span of 1-2 cycles).

i dont think you need 19nors at all but id skip the deca cause of the long half life id go with the npp if you want 19nor use steroidplanner.com to determine how and when the drugs you use are out of the system skip the test too and tren or EQ masts you dont need any of that shit there is a lot to learn about this stuff dont just jump in dont believe everything you read pick a compound start reading studys on it you will learn more there is shit tons of broscience people suggest test+primo its basically go bald+++ stack because test crashes your SHBG and all the free test and DHT gets even more released pair that shit with another DHT and your bald town, test alone makes you baldy,im new here so i havent figured how dms work yet lmao

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and ConfusedBolivian
i dont think you need 19nors at all but id skip the deca cause of the long half life id go with the npp if you want 19nor use steroidplanner.com to determine how and when the drugs you use are out of the system skip the test too and tren or EQ masts you dont need any of that shit there is a lot to learn about this stuff dont just jump in dont believe everything you read pick a compound start reading studys on it you will learn more there is shit tons of broscience people suggest test+primo its basically go bald+++ stack because test crashes your SHBG and all the free test and DHT gets even more released pair that shit with another DHT and your bald town, test alone makes you baldy,im new here so i havent figured how dms work yet lmao
Mirin knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and bigboi132
Figures to be honest. I've been thinking about using roids for a minute, but there's a lot of stuff that I have to filter through and all the reckless advice. Albeit, if a person's goal is to sacrifice virility and years off your life to mog in your earlier years, that's fine, but I'm just trying to grow big enough to maintain respect in jobs and stuff so I can have social advantages (sorry for the sperg rambles). Had no idea about there being a steroid planner website though jfl :forcedsmile:

Also Jfl you're good on the dms part, you can just click on someone's profile and start conversation.

• +1
Reactions: bigboi132
-Higher T
-Taller
-Bigger dicks
-Bigger Frame
-Bigger muscles
Roids

-Bigger frame
-Bigger muscles
Take the androgenpill
I cage so hard every time I see that pic

• JFL
Figures to be honest. I've been thinking about using roids for a minute, but there's a lot of stuff that I have to filter through and all the reckless advice. Albeit, if a person's goal is to sacrifice virility and years off your life to mog in your earlier years, that's fine, but I'm just trying to grow big enough to maintain respect in jobs and stuff so I can have social advantages (sorry for the sperg rambles). Had no idea about there being a steroid planner website though jfl :forcedsmile:

Also Jfl you're good on the dms part, you can just click on someone's profile and start conversation.
yeah careful on the info you see,before i registered i stalked a few threads ive read enough for example guy running Tren ace + 50 dbol i understand the logic using a 19 nor and aromitizing compound but there is literally no reason to use tren unless your competing he could achieve more with npp+dbol and that will safe all his hair mike mentzer cycle was like this tho he used deca it was back then tho or some guy here he didnt feel the effects imma pop 100mg of anavar a day for giggles stuff like that,proper cycle doesnt really shake of virilty or take years of life just because your liver enzymes are higher 20 procent for 8 weeks doesnt mean you gonna die, weekend drinkers have shittier liver values then some guy popping dbol talking about orals dbol and anavar hepatotoxocity is overblown they arent that bad on liver they both are below anadrol superdrol or mtren, there is also steroidplotter.com i like it more for the easier graph and use the steroidplanner.com for half life list of anabolics, thanks for the tip on the pm thing imma try

Last edited:
  • +1