The most based fitness youtuber i ever saw. Coping bulkers will get triggered

ropemaxx

ropemaxx

Bronze

Watch the timestamp, its only 1 min long
TLDW
:
You dont look that good at 12-15% body fat. "Good" yes but everything changes when you actually drop to single digits and you will attract foids and not other gym bros

In an era where every youtuber keeps talking about how bodyfat doesnt matter, abs doesnt matter, just lift for yourself cringe cope bullshit, this guy actually gives based and blackpilled insights.

Bulking is easy as fuck. Literally anyone in the whole world can bulk and train. It is fun, relaxing and feels amazing. Your brain is flooded with dopamine.
Also inb4 lazy bulkers will excuse their bulking as doing the right thing so they can justify being a lazy ass and enjoy everyday eating at a comfortable calorie level.
I have never met a person who thought bulking was hard. My grandma can bulk. If you need discipline to go to the gym, you are doing something wrong. Most likely following a leg heavy program that emphasizes glutes and spinal erectors as opposed to muscles that actually matter in the real world like arms, chest, lats and shoulders. Let the squatting bulkers get mad

Cutting is hard. Very few people succesfully do it. It takes discipline. Its very painful at times. It means sacrificing. Getting shredded is for the guys who actually wanna get somewhere with their gymmcelling and not brag about their squat numbers to other fat men online

Also this doesnt apply to 20% bodyfat chads who will get laid no matter what. That isnt the fucking point you stupid dumbass so dont bother with that cope

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman, LooksmaxxHopeful, bruhcel and 26 others
I'd take being skinny with some muscle over being chubby with muscle any day.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Slayercel, Inscol and 5 others
if you dont look good at 12% you have dogshit bones

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadrapist, LooksmaxxHopeful, Chadelite and 18 others
Omg fuck off

Greg O'Gallagher takes fucking performance enhancing drugs you moron.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Yerico7, Pumanator, RealLooksmaxxer and 11 others

TLDW
:
You dont look that good at 12-15% body fat. "Good" yes but everything changes when you actually drop to single digits and you will attract foids and not other gym bros

In an era where every youtuber keeps talking about how bodyfat doesnt matter, abs doesnt matter, just lift for yourself cringe cope bullshit, this guy actually gives based and blackpilled insights.

Bulking is easy as fuck. Literally anyone in the whole world can bulk and train. It is fun, relaxing and feels amazing. Your brain is flooded with dopamine.
Also inb4 lazy bulkers will excuse their bulking as doing the right thing so they can justify being a lazy ass and enjoy everyday eating at a comfortable calorie level.
I have never met a person who thought bulking was hard. My grandma can bulk. If you need discipline to go to the gym, you are doing something wrong. Most likely following a leg heavy program that emphasizes glutes and spinal erectors as opposed to muscles that actually matter in the real world like arms, chest, lats and shoulders. Let the squatting bulkers get mad

Cutting is hard. Very few people succesfully do it. It takes discipline. Its very painful at times. It means sacrificing. Getting shredded is for the guys who actually wanna get somewhere with their gymmcelling and not brag about their squat numbers to other fat men online

Also this doesnt apply to 20% bodyfat chads who will get laid no matter what. That isnt the fucking point you stupid dumbass so dont bother with that cope

Look

It's all bullshit cope.

Basically if you are 6'1+ you can be bulked af (Not stupidly) and run with 14-18% body fat and look like a dimorphic, robust god. Esp 6'2/6'3.

Girls will find you sexy and call you "that hunk over there".

10% body fat is for normal guys under 6'1 and if you're under 5'9 like me (At 5'8) forget it. You need a ridiculously aesthetic body to have most girls fawning. The exception is if they're petite and 5'1-5'3. Any taller than that and they won't find you dimorphic at 5'6-5'8 with a ripped physique unless your face is SAYING A LOT and I mean A LOT. It'll just be "oh he's gotta good body and is kinda cute". Trust me on this. That's when you need game to help you.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Lolcel, delusionalretard and 6 others
Omg fuck off

He could be. He could also be in the higher limit of natural potential.
Guy on left is 100% natural and mogs in every area except chest
Hqdefault

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
good luck feeling like absolute shit 24/7

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slayerino, ScramFranklin, ropemaxx and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, looksmaxxtocope, IWantToMax and 1 other person

TLDW
:

That's all well and good but how am I supposed to maintain sub 10% bodyfat while working out 6 times a week + cardio and having a full time job and still expect to be able to put on muscle?

Most of us are not full time fitness youtubers or professional athletes.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Chadelite, Yerico7 and 2 others
lol greg doucette. he gives the most retarded advice on utube and all of his advice has been debunked.
tard
he is just a low IQ on roids

Why? Coz he's middle aged doesn't look good? Halo effect in full swing here me thinks.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I'd take being skinny with some muscle over being chubby with muscle any day.
99 out of a 100 guys look terrible and like they never even lifted when they are "skinny with little muscle". Just horrible. Unless you have good muscle inserts and live at the beach so you can go shirtless NOBODY will know you are jacked.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Look

It's all bullshit cope.

Basically if you are 6'1+ you can be bulked af (Not stupidly) and run with 14-18% body fat and look like a dimorphic, robust god. Esp 6'2/6'3.

10% body fat is for normal guys under 6'1 and if you're under 5'9 like me (At 5'8) forget it. You need a ridiculously aesthetic body to have most girls fawning. The exception is if they're petite and 5'1-5'3. Any taller than that and they won't find you dimorphic at 5'6-5'8 with a ripped physique unless your face is SAYING A LOT and I mean A LOT. It'll just be "oh he's gotta good body and is kinda cute". Trust me on this. That's when you need game to help you.
lol the fact that you even mention game should make me disregard everything you ever say
can you go back to a PUA forum pls where eye contact and shit makes you attractive?

"game" is nothing but
1: talking to girls
2: dont be a 100% simp beta tard who treats her like a princess
if you still think there is more to it you have been brainwashed by pua artists

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, 3rdworldcountry, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
^I won't even bother legitimising this stupid post with a response.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Danish_Retard and ropemaxx
Why? Coz he's middle aged doesn't look good? Halo effect in full swing here me thinks.
no because his advice has been debunked several times. he is just unscientific as hell and throws out random things that he cant defend when someone calls him out
some of what he says is legit tho obviously.

nothing worse than greg doucette fanboys thought

I got to 12% at one point, but I didn’t have enough muscle so I was about 132 pounds. Couldn’t go any leaner. Face was lean af looked noice, just looked like a skinny little runt tho at the same time lol. Been bulking ever since I’m at 11 stone now but still don’t seem to be putting on muscle, might be tren time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish, Danish_Retard and ropemaxx
Being lean is a major key and make you look bigger than you are problem is unless you want to be the size of a Twink or on steroids you have to bulk to put on size

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, LooksmaxxHopeful, Loud_Jock and 1 other person
"The only thing I care about is you get fucking ripped, so buy my program."
Seems legit.
As soon as you get sub 12% you look ripped if you've been lifting.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, ropemaxx, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Under 10% is unsustainable long term, will wreck your hormones. Just aim for 10-15%

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 7901

TLDW
:

There's nothing I hate more than bulking gymcels impressed with their own squats.
"Wow, that's alot! what's your day job? I bet it's moving furniture or lifting air conditioning units into attics huh?"
"No, I sell internet advertising...."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel, ConspiracyTheory and ropemaxx
Being lean with muscle is a massive halo
Talking from exprience

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, LooksmaxxHopeful, Apeiron and 1 other person
"The only thing I care about is you get fucking ripped, so buy my program."
Seems legit.
As soon as you get sub 12% you look ripped if you've been lifting.
Bingo. The exact numbers isnt what the video is about. The point is you either have shredded abs or you dont
If you dont have shredded abs, you need to lean down more

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Good_Little_Goy and klamus
Omg fuck off

Nah man, idk who he is, but that physique is attainable natty for many men. Not all, upper tier genetics could achieve that natty in 3-4 years. Slightly above average could attain it natty in 5-7.

he's dumb. bulking is necessary at the beginning. you cannot put much muscles with "lean" diet. he probably training for more than 8 years so his dumb advices not matching with beginner's plans.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and tyronelite
Look

It's all bullshit cope.

legit as fuck.
i would go even further and say don't even go under %15 if you have a shitty frame. doesn't matter if you're tall or not.

Kinobody is the most disgusting liar in the fitness industry

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: ropemaxx
Nah man, idk who he is, but that physique is attainable natty for many men. Not all, upper tier genetics could achieve that natty in 3-4 years. Slightly above average could attain it natty in 5-7.
Then let me ask you this. How many men do you see walking around with his physique IRL? If you could achieve that natty in 3 years nobody would take roids and a large amount of men would have a body similar to his.

Now I'm not even disagreeing that it's not possible, it very well might be but realistically how many men can put in the work, time and diet to make that a reality while still doing everything else required of them to live a normal life?

I don't know a single guy who looks like him and I know maybe 50 guys who are serious about diet and gym, some very serious.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5292
Then let me ask you this. How many men do you see walking around with his physique IRL? If you could achieve that natty in 3 years nobody would take roids and a large amount of men would have a body similar to his.

Now I'm not even disagreeing that it's not possible, it very well might be but realistically how many men can put in the work, time and diet to make that a reality while still doing everything else required of them to live a normal life?

I don't know a single guy who looks like him and I know maybe 50 guys who are serious about diet and gym, some very serious.
Good point. At the end of the day genetics is a much bigger factor than a lot of us want to believe.
Look at Eugene Sandow who was a bodybuilder before steroids were invented. How many people look like him? 1 in a million?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Loud_Jock

Easy answer, he is on roids. Also people talk about sandow, he lived 100 years ago, and by that time men had 50% more testosterone than nowadays. So the comparison is invalid.

Kinobody is the most disgusting liar in the fitness industry
Nah. Mark rippletoe is and squat or die copers too.
legit as fuck.
i would go even further and say don't even go under %15 if you have a shitty frame. doesn't matter if you're tall or not.
Well everyone has a different definition of body fat.
Some think 15% is lean, some dont.
Some guys at 20% think they are 15% and vice versa

What really matters is how lean you look, because no scan on earth is 100% accurate. 80-90% at best
If you dont have abs i dont give a shit about your advice on aesthetics. ANYONE can get abs and if you dont you are just lazy and should shut the fuck up when it comes to aesthetics
Alot of coping fatties seem to think that their hormones will stop working when they get abs. JFL we are meant to be lean. Our hormones work the best at healthy lean levels.
We are all too fat. We all have too low standards when it comes to being lean. Sometimes we need a slap in the face and hear the truth.
People are starting to sound like a bunch of lazy landwhales

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
Nah. Mark rippletoe is and squat or die copers too.

Well everyone has a different definition of body fat.
Some think 15% is lean, some dont.
Some guys at 20% think they are 15% and vice versa

What really matters is how lean you look, because no scan on earth is 100% accurate. 80-90% at best
If you dont have abs i dont give a shit about your advice on aesthetics. ANYONE can get abs and if you dont you are just lazy and should shut the fuck up when it comes to aesthetics
Alot of coping fatties seem to think that their hormones will stop working when they get abs. JFL we are meant to be lean. Our hormones work the best at healthy lean levels.
We are all too fat. We all have too low standards when it comes to being lean. Sometimes we need a slap in the face and hear the truth.
People are starting to sound like a bunch of lazy landwhales
Am i a mogger?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200716-070118_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200716-070118_Gallery.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 113
  • +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
Easy answer, he is on roids. Also people talk about sandow, he lived 100 years ago, and by that time men had 50% more testosterone than nowadays. So the comparison is invalid.
Source?

and also natural elevations of testosterone within the physiological range will have no impact on gym performance or muscle growth/potential etc so the comparison is still valid.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Source?

and also natural elevations of testosterone within the physiological range will have no impact on gym performance or muscle growth/potential etc so the comparison is still valid.
Plenty of studies. Use google. Modern lifestyle and pollution decreases test 50%. And no, you are wrong. More test=more muscle.

Plenty of studies. Use google. Modern lifestyle and pollution decreases test 50%. And no, you are wrong. More test=more muscle.
I can’t find any from his time only 1960s - present decline

and no more test =/= more muscle unless we are talking about lifestyles with no training, this is long debunked now. The relationship is more complicated.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and ropemaxx
I can’t find any from his time only 1960s - present decline

and no more test =/= more muscle unless we are talking about lifestyles with no training, this is long debunked now. The relationship is more complicated.

Ok, now tell me why bb inject test. Are u retarded or what?

It’s true. But you should have matching leg development OP, you silly cuck pussyboi.

• JFL
Ok, now tell me why bb inject test. Are u retarded or what?
Bobdybuilders inject because it provides them with supraphysiological levels of the hormone for sustained periods of time in an unnatural way (it removes the periodic highs and lows of natural testosterone production) and keeps them at a constant level of the hormone.

Both of these factors completely change the game of muscle building and are NOT the same as regular testosterone increases, this is exactly why I said

”natural elevations of testosterone within the physiological range”

AAS use is neither of these things.

but im the retarded one right? Mirin your sub 90 iq son

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
preach

• +1
increased my motivation to leanmax

• Love it
Bobdybuilders inject because it provides them with supraphysiological levels of the hormone for sustained periods of time in an unnatural way (it removes the periodic highs and lows of natural testosterone production) and keeps them at a constant level of the hormone.

Both of these factors completely change the game of muscle building and are NOT the same as regular testosterone increases, this is exactly why I said

”natural elevations of testosterone within the physiological range”

AAS use is neither of these things.

but im the retarded one right? Mirin your sub 90 iq son
They had sustained higher levels of test, just like injecting, retard.

Now show me your body, lets see if you know about this game.

Mean test level in blood retard
My bad I assumed you could read properly

I mentioned the supraphysiological test levels and lack of periodic highs and lows of test levels that come with injecting vs being natural

it being sustained doesn’t affect any of this

My bad I assumed you could read properly

I mentioned the supraphysiological test levels and lack of periodic highs and lows of test levels that come with injecting vs being natural

it being sustained doesn’t affect any of this
Yes it does. You know shit about bb.