The most based fitness youtuber i ever saw. Coping bulkers will get triggered

Source?

and also natural elevations of testosterone within the physiological range will have no impact on gym performance or muscle growth/potential etc so the comparison is still valid.
cope your daddy had 1000ngl/dl while you have only 500 kep creying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 5292 and Good_Little_Goy
Look I cba to deal with you anymore

you are legit sewer tier iq

this article seems to explain it okay, either reread my posts until you understand or read the article
Show your body, not a stupid article. Everybody knows our grandparents gigamog us in terms of test production. Thats not even a debate in the bb world. Anyway, kinobody has 3d delts, so he is not natty. Retard.

greg o gallagher isnt natty and is also pretty short. but he has a good point. ive never been below 20% bf tho ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: ropemaxx
@copingvolcel hey dude can you update me on your body fat % and lifts?
how did your bulking go?

• +1
Reactions: PYT

Watch the timestamp, its only 1 min long
TLDW
:
You dont look that good at 12-15% body fat. "Good" yes but everything changes when you actually drop to single digits and you will attract foids and not other gym bros

In an era where every youtuber keeps talking about how bodyfat doesnt matter, abs doesnt matter, just lift for yourself cringe cope bullshit, this guy actually gives based and blackpilled insights.

Bulking is easy as fuck. Literally anyone in the whole world can bulk and train. It is fun, relaxing and feels amazing. Your brain is flooded with dopamine.
Also inb4 lazy bulkers will excuse their bulking as doing the right thing so they can justify being a lazy ass and enjoy everyday eating at a comfortable calorie level.
I have never met a person who thought bulking was hard. My grandma can bulk. If you need discipline to go to the gym, you are doing something wrong. Most likely following a leg heavy program that emphasizes glutes and spinal erectors as opposed to muscles that actually matter in the real world like arms, chest, lats and shoulders. Let the squatting bulkers get mad

Cutting is hard. Very few people succesfully do it. It takes discipline. Its very painful at times. It means sacrificing. Getting shredded is for the guys who actually wanna get somewhere with their gymmcelling and not brag about their squat numbers to other fat men online

Also this doesnt apply to 20% bodyfat chads who will get laid no matter what. That isnt the fucking point you stupid dumbass so dont bother with that cope

So how do I gain weight at 15 6'1 140 lbs?

He sounds like a fagget, but has the same approach than me, i try to get my 180-200 grams of protein and the rest i eat whatever i want.
When you are eating fatty cuts then that is mostly fat, and carbs around workouts.
Im down 2kg per month, with a bit of help of "natty supplements" like HGH, which im pretty sure he uses too although he claims "natty". He's natty my ass, he takes as many dicks up the ass as he takes peds.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol
@copingvolcel hey dude can you update me on your body fat % and lifts?
how did your bulking go?
I got lazy. I also stopped writing essays since mid december because I realized that I spent more time talking about things than actually doing productive things. Then, I got really into gaming after years of not being interested, and now recently, I realized that I haven't really used my home gym to the fullest. All that is going to change starting today.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel
Bumped, for being a based as hell post.
And because I'm constantly seeing here, people coping by becoming a fatty baulker. and OBVIOULSY, NEVER EVER after that getting lean, aka 10% bf ranges. Most after cutting here, won't even reach 15% bf.

FatCopersMax.org