• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Loads of normies either underrate or overrate their own looks level

@PubertyMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Loads of normies either underrate or overrate their own looks level

@PubertyMaxxer
If you’re a bluepilled normie you overrate yourself, if you are a blackpilled incel you underrate yourself (I used to do this a lot), barely anyone knows their true looks level

• +1
If you’re a bluepilled normie you overrate yourself, if you are a blackpilled incel you underrate yourself (I used to do this a lot), barely anyone knows their true looks level
Which is why judging social dynamics from the other gender can give you a decent indicator of where you stand.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Which is why judging social dynamics from the other gender can give you a decent indicator of where you stand.
You just need to be able to look in the mirror and observe the men around you, I used to underrate myself cause I didn’t realise what sort of guys I was among

• +1
They all do that but I don't,t see a Chad in the mirror, Not attractive ig

They all do that but I don't,t see a Chad in the mirror, Not attractive ig
Legit best sign to know if you're attractive is to post a rating thread or mass PM. If at least most of your rates are htn+ then you might be attractive

Also this shit happens even to sub chads ofc im htn max according to most people here and i get these reactions even in non social settings.

Last edited:
Legit best sign to know if you're attractive is to post a rating thread or mass PM. If at least most of your rates are htn+ then you might be attractive

Also this shit happens even to sub chads ofc im htn max according to most people here and i get these reactions even in non social settings.
Have been rated weak chadlite, but have descended rn, still MOG my class to death and bitches go out of their way to sit beside me, every time I look back I see a Sea of girls all looking at me, still I don't see the me I was once, needa lose weight and do gym, time will come.

Back in the day I would get the staciest of the Stacies eyefucking me, a minute of eye contact straight jfl even I couldn't hold it, smiling n all with their bedroom eyes now I only get htb/mtn going out of their way to have it w me.

Maybe I am just delusional, was shopping once, a girl came after me and started fixing her hair and ass, I don't even know this bitch, maybe I am good-looking, or maybe it's just being fair in curryland, but I don't top the dopamine I got pre covid nowadays, trying to get back to it.

Inb4 Chad ramblings

A lot of girls will say hello too. Makes it easier for you to cold approach.

Literally a girl will say hi or wave hi to you at least if she finds you attractive then she’s down to be approached. If they just stare and smile and shit then they could be messing around because a lot of times I approached after they do that and didn’t lead to anything.