The most brutal blackpill of all: Having too high expectations from surgery

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Doctors can only work with what they got and no doctor can turn a total incel into a model tier chad. Ok that was the most extreme case but even as a MTN you won't get too high.
Mf this is hard to swallow because you pay so many thousands of dollars or euros just to look better but not good enough for the 2022 dating pool.
Wtf maybe incels were right and 95% of men never had a chance to begin with.
@raterater maybe you were right man.
I am kinda losing hope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Salieri, Deleted member 16220 and 2 others
Don't project the fact that you have a shit pheno, $0 in your bank account, and are a subhuman despite having no flagrant failos onto everyone else here.

95% of the white guys I see on campus could ascend to Chad(lite)-hood with 1-2 surgeries. Just because you're either:

a) terrible pheno
b) deformed
c) ugly despite no failos
d) poor and can't afford it

Doesn't mean it doesn't work. I've seen half a dozen people ascend in PMs from surgery while people make cringe threads like this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thetruealpha, Gaia262, Swole bravo and 13 others
yes lose hope, good, good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 16110 and 6 others
your purpose in life is to be the guy at a dead end job for about 3 seconds whilst chad walks into the gas station you work at and pays for a pack of gum in front of stacy, then you die, this is your purpose in life

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 17244, Patient A and 9 others
Doctors can only work with what they got and no doctor can turn a total incel into a model tier chad. Ok that was the most extreme case but even as a MTN you won't get too high.
Mf this is hard to swallow because you pay so many thousands of dollars or euros just to look better but not good enough for the 2022 dating pool.
I am kinda losing hope.
What a load of poorcel cope.
Don't project the fact that you have a shit pheno, $0 in your bank account, and are a subhuman despite having no flagrant failos onto everyone else here.

95% of the white guys I see on campus could ascend to Chad(lite)-hood with 1-2 surgeries. Just because you're either:

a) terrible pheno
b) deformed

Doesn't mean it doesn't work. I've seen half a dozen people ascend in PMs from surgery while people make cringe threads like this.
Are you experienced in surgery? Could you give me some advice on what surgeries might be beneficial?

What a load of poorcel cope.

Are you experienced in surgery? Could you give me some advice on what surgeries might be beneficial?
I ain't poor.
I already talked with surgeons and thats what my experience was.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nims
Depends if u have a shit base or not.
Even so, I can't see why u wouldn't have atleast satisfactory results with autistic, careful and accurate planning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Depends if u have a shit base or not.
Even so, I can't see why u wouldn't have atleast satisfactory results with autistic, careful and accurate planning.
But you will never be lorenzo zurzola or o'pry tier

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I am kinda losing hope.
Obviously incel were right, surgery is a meme.95% here won't ascend

You need to be atleast chadlite to become chad.
Idk I don't give a crap about that shit but all I know is u can get good results if you plan carefully.

Idk I don't give a crap about that shit but all I know is u can get good results if you plan carefully.
Lmao how do you not care about that shit but say you can become chad if you have a good base?
Low iq loud mouthing yakhi

send successful before afters or cope. theres yet to be 1 on this forum

Lmao how do you not care about that shit but say you can become chad if you have a good base?
Low iq loud mouthing yakhi
Most likely if you're not dumb dumb as well.
Check out Salludon.

send successful before afters or cope. theres yet to be 1 on this forum
Successful people are usually smart, so they know better than to post their results on here for losers to gaslight them. I've seen them in PMs, and I'm not posting them. Whether you want to believe me or not is not my issue.

a) terrible pheno
b) deformed

You are biased. You think CosmicMaxxer is a chad even though he looks like an uncanny subhuman.

But you are generally right. Looksmaxxing requires a base. A 5'4" indian is never gonna be normie no matter what he does.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 18840 and Adonis
No expectations for my face.

But you will never be lorenzo zurzola or o'pry tier
Not sure about O'Pry but I can think most white guys could get to zurzolos level with just softmaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Adonis
what you expect after your surgeries

what you actually end up with

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: norwegiancel, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member and 3 others
No expectations for my face.
Are you gonna continue rotting here for the rest of your life? I am ngl, being ugly sucks donkey balls but you can either keep whining or ascend by moneymaxxing/statusmaxxing or maybe even roidcelling. You are not deformed and are at least white. You can get beckies if you go all out.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
God. Who is the dude at the bottom? Looks like he got a skull implant.
same guy, before top after bottom (Lefort 1 + BSSO)

same guy, before top after bottom (Lefort 1 + BSSO)
What? Nigga looked good. Why did he do this to his face? @ArvidGustavsson another reason not to cut up your face. You could end up botching yourself like him.

What? Nigga looked good. Why did he do this to his face? @ArvidGustavsson another reason not to cut up your face. You could end up botching yourself like him.

Nah, heightpill is The final blackpill

He didnt botch himself. He just has a swollen face post op. Its not going to look like that when recovered.

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate and Tobias Fünke
Are you gonna continue rotting here for the rest of your life? I am ngl, being ugly sucks donkey balls but you can either keep whining
I'm not whining, I'm having a giggle.
or ascend by moneymaxxing/statusmaxxing
Please don't tell people to become betabuxxers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
He didnt botch himself. He just has a swollen face post op. Its not going to look like that when recovered.
Cope. This is a botched job. Like that indian dude gaia didn't look this asymmetrical after his bimax.

But you could argue you that what you are getting is not gonna be as invasive so IDK.

I'm not whining, I'm having a giggle.

Please don't tell people to become betabuxxers.

Never told you to betabux. Women are attracted to high status men. If you think it is entirely about looks, you are naive and coping.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Women are attracted to high status men.
Well, you can't artificially create status. I think it's actually easier to improve your looks. There's no implants for status.
Like am athlete has status because he's good at sports, which he just happened to be talented at.

Cope. This is a botched job. Like that indian dude gaia didn't look this asymmetrical after his bimax.

But you could argue you that what you are getting is not gonna be as invasive so IDK.
The worst case scenario for me would be the scar stretching and becoming like 1cm and the hairloss around the scar being permanent.

Well, you can't artificially create status. I think it's actually easier to improve your looks. There's no implants for status.
Like am athlete has status because he's good at sports, which he just happened to be talented at.
You don't need to be a famous athlete for status to halo you lol.

Most likely if you're not dumb dumb as well.
Check out Salludon.
Salludon is not a universally appealing dude even though he is high PSL. Imo, in the west he is like 5 PSL. White HTN who is gymcelled would beat him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and incel194012940
PSL isn't relative. You can say he's 8/10 instead of 10/10 due to being an ethnic.
Not 8/10 in any western country. I mean in his unfrauded state IRL not filtermaxxed frauded photos. He looks like a curry and they have trash SMV.

He is 6-7/10 relative to young white guys who matter.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Salludon is not a universally appealing dude even though he is high PSL. Imo, in the west he is like 5 PSL. White HTN who is gymcelled would beat him.
Coping hard

Coping hard
Use his unfrauded pics for a tinder experiment. I bet you would beat him lol and maybe he would get similar results to you.

Vast majority of white women would prefer a man of their race.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940 and LightSkinNoob
Use his unfrauded pics for a tinder experiment. I bet you would beat him lol and maybe he would get similar results to you.

Are white women really that racist, fucking retards.

A 4 psl from a good west European pheno with one halo (6’2, 15k on insta, blue eyes )

would beat salludons frauded pictures

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
You are biased. You think CosmicMaxxer is a chad even though he looks like an uncanny subhuman.

But you are generally right. Looksmaxxing requires a base. A 5'4" indian is never gonna be normie no matter what he does.
Hes a subbuman himself larping at different identities. And will never ascend. And poor on top. Most people will never be chad ever point. Even with distration osteogenesis. Because your harmony + pheno + impossible to fix flaws cap you. Let alone luck, surgeon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Adonis
idk we will see that in january :feelsuhh: inb4 nerve damage

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bogii, HerpDerpson and Adonis
  • +1
Based and hope it goes well bro
thanks. I don't have huge expectations tbqh. I am already doing alright with foids even though im anxietycel.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
thanks. I don't have huge expectations tbqh. I am already doing alright with foids even though im anxietycel.
I am an anxietycel too

• So Sad