The most Brutal Chadfishing Thread that ever existed?

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

Just came across this..

Fucking hell.. is all i can say. Proceed at your own risk.

RVa5CL7.png

1mfaM7s.png

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
I'd rather fuck the burger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Deleted member 470
Note to self: do not ever link to bodybuilding.com because it is a trap scam that you can not reverse out of.

I have gotten responses like that on Tinder and I'm not Chad

Chad alert, I don't even get matches let alone responses

I have 510 matches but I live in a big city, have had it for a while and response rate is meh, especially with 7+'s. I'd say response rate overall is like 33%.

just a few millimeters of fucking bones :feelswah:

I have 510 matches but I live in a big city, have had it for a while and response rate is meh, especially with 7+'s. I'd say response rate overall is like 33%.
When I went on tinder I got 12 matches in a little less than 2 weeks almost all 4.5 psl or less, almost no responses and of the responses, I asked one to hang out after an hour of messages and they were put off by it (obviously cause I'm not Chad and they were like 4.5 psl), the other was less than 4.5 psl and seemed interested but I stopped messaging her cause some other 5.5 psl I was messaging and when I asked her to hang out after like 1 or 2 days of messaging she'd always dodge the question.

When I went on tinder I got 12 matches in a little less than 2 weeks almost all 4.5 psl or less, almost no responses and of the responses, I asked one to hang out after an hour of messages and they were put off by it (obviously cause I'm not Chad and they were like 4.5 psl), the other was less than 4.5 psl and seemed interested but I stopped messaging her cause some other 5.5 psl I was messaging and when I asked her to hang out after like 1 or 2 days of messaging she'd always dodge the question.

girls usually aren't looking for anything on tinder than a hookup (with Chad), to use you for something (alcohol, drugs, dinner), or to get an ego boost, that's why they often dodge the hanging out part

2034 matches and im still a truecel

Show me your photos? What is your age?

girls usually aren't looking for anything on tinder than a hookup (with Chad), to use you for something (alcohol, drugs, dinner), or to get an ego boost, that's why they often dodge the hanging out part
The 5.5 psl told me she has been celibate for 2 years and then asked me for dick pics and shit, I don't get that tbh

Most women are just total whores.