The most brutal part of getting an arranged marriage

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Most brutal part is, is that often these women end up pregnant a year within the marriage. So for 1 year these virgin pajeets can fuck a girl who is not fat. After that pregnancy and child birth, the women never lose weight. They forever remain fat.

So all that hard work you did, lifting, good job, etc. What is your reward? A fat chick who you will have to fuck for the next 30 years. Whereas chad enjoyed her in her prime, when she was most fit.

That's so fucking brutal, I think I'd divorce if that were to be me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, ballskin, fauxfox and 4 others
this is not a bad thing
not all women end up fat after pregnancy

They like it better when the ass is fat so W for them

Pajeetas are already fat when they're not fat, the Indian genes are brootal
Indians have terrible bodies in general

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and FailedNormieManlet
this is not a bad thing
not all women end up fat after pregnancy
show me one indian woman in her 30s - or who has had kids, and didn't end up fat. You can't. The vast majority end up obese. I'm deffo going to divorce if that happens to me

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
show me one indian woman in her 30s - or who has had kids, and didn't end up fat. You can't. The vast majority end up obese. I'm deffo going to divorce if that happens to me
didnt know you meant indian women

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Pajeetas are already fat when they're not fat, the Indian genes are brootal
Indians have terrible bodies in general
Yeah literally, it's so brutal as a pajeet. It takes the piss and it's hard to get lean. Only good thing about pajeet body is, is that they're lightweight so they're good at combat sports. In the UK pajeets dominate boxing jfl

didnt know you meant indian women
Read my post jfl, I was talking about pajeets. Brutal how this is just the norm in the culture, the expectation to spend the rest of your life with a fat woman

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Fwqdxqaw

Most brutal part is, is that often these women end up pregnant a year within the marriage. So for 1 year these virgin pajeets can fuck a girl who is not fat. After that pregnancy and child birth, the women never lose weight. They forever remain fat.

So all that hard work you did, lifting, good job, etc. What is your reward? A fat chick who you will have to fuck for the next 30 years. Whereas chad enjoyed her in her prime, when she was most fit.

find a skinny girl

• JFL
Marriage is a mutual agreement between two people that they've stop trying. They've agreed to reproduce and can now get fat and show their true colors talking shit to each other because there's no need to impress anyone anymore. It`s like an insurance document assuring them that they're together no matter how gross are the circumstances. Getting divorced is a nasty process with after side effects.

• JFL
find a skinny girl
find a skinny girl? And then what? It's brutal niggas have kids within a year of marriage and the woman never fully recovers after that. After that you're left with a fat bitch for life, show me 1 curry relative you know, who has had kids and recovered? You can't. It's brutal dude

Marriage is a mutual agreement between two people that they've stop trying. They've agreed to reproduce and can now get fat and show their true colors talking shit to each other because there's no need to impress anyone anymore. It`s like an insurance document assuring them that they're together no matter how gross are the circumstances. Getting divorced is a nasty process with after side effects.
Read my post nigga. Imagine you studycelled your entire life, prayed, lifted, etc. Your looksmatch wife on the other hand is being railed, her body at this prime being the posession of another man. CHAD LITERALLY GETS TO FUCK YOUR WIFE LONGER AT HER PRIME, THAN YOU CAN.

THAT'S SO FUCKING BRUTAL, HTF DO U NOT ROPE

find a skinny girl? And then what? It's brutal niggas have kids within a year of marriage and the woman never fully recovers after that. After that you're left with a fat bitch for life, show me 1 curry relative you know, who has had kids and recovered? You can't. It's brutal dude
curry stacies who have good genes look good even after 4 pregnancies

• JFL
what is this fuckign cope? Not a single curry woman ever recovers from a pregnancy, they become fat past 30 jfl. Only in rare cases do they not

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and currylightskin

Read my post nigga. Imagine you studycelled your entire life, prayed, lifted, etc. Your looksmatch wife on the other hand is being railed, her body at this prime being the posession of another man. CHAD LITERALLY GETS TO FUCK YOUR WIFE LONGER AT HER PRIME, THAN YOU CAN.

thats why most indian marriages have huge age differences. muslims are based and thats why they marry girls as young as 18 so chad wont hit her during her prime and if she has strict parents you can make sure she doesnt get railed before shes 18

• JFL
thats why most indian marriages have huge age differences. muslims are based and thats why they marry girls as young as 18 so chad wont hit her during her prime and if she has strict parents you can make sure she doesnt get railed before shes 18
and then what nigga? Even if you do fuck her, within a year she will become fat. That's fucking suifuel bro, imagine THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WILL BE WITH A FATTY JFL

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
what is this fuckign cope? Not a single curry woman ever recovers from a pregnancy, they become fat past 30 jfl. Only in rare cases do they not
its rare but not impossible

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin

And that`s why I said that it`s a form of giving up. You both had your time (whatever that means) and now you need a procreation insurance. Both sides accepted that their prime is over.

• JFL

Not my mother. She is a goddess :feelspanties:

My parents met through arranged marriage but my mom claims she was attracted to my dad. She was so attracted she put off her studies to get married.

• JFL
Not my mother. She is a goddess :feelspanties:
My mother is chubby bhai, just like the rest of bengali women at that age. It's brutally over for pajeets. I cannot live with the idea my only sole source of intimacy will be some fat bitch.

My mother is chubby bhai, just like the rest of bengali women at that age. It's brutally over for pajeets. I cannot live with the idea my only sole source of intimacy will be some fat bitch.
I was hyperactive as a kid. My mom claims I made her near anorexic lmao because she always had to run after me. She lost all the baby weight in a year.

Plus I will have hyperactive kids so they will do the same for me if I ever get an arranged Marriage:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:.

Plus half these women wanna be child free, so just arrange marriage a child free women and your problem is solved

• JFL
I was hyperactive as a kid. My mom claims I made her near anorexic lmao because she always had to run after me. She lost all the baby weight in a year.

Plus I will have hyperactive kids so they will do the same for me if I ever get an arranged Marriage:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:.

Plus half these women wanna be child free, so just arrange marriage a child free women and your problem is solved
"JUST ARRANGE MARRIAGE A WHORE!" fuck that dude. I'm going to have to achieve a higher purpose or some fucking shit and ascend into sainthood

"JUST ARRANGE MARRIAGE A WHORE!" fuck that dude. I'm going to have to achieve a higher purpose or some fucking shit and ascend into sainthood
Idk my mom was pure virgin and the opposite of a whore. Thankful to have her as a mother. You might find a good women who will love you and isn’t a slut.

But you can ltr and cutemaxx or mmamaxx. Sainthood is also respectful, you can be a great writer like nietsczhe.

• +1
Idk my mom was pure virgin and the opposite of a whore. Thankful to have her as a mother. You might find a good women who will love you and isn’t a slut.

But you can ltr and cutemaxx or mmamaxx. Sainthood is also respectful, you can be a great writer like nietsczhe.
My mother grew up in a village in bangladesh, she wasn't a whore. But times and circumstances have changed.

I'm probably going to try to run a business and invest in properties. Maybe I might get into politics, who knows tbh. I just know that my brain has rotted from too many :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• So Sad
Reactions: FrameMogger

Muslim girls want kids almost without exception.

If she's gone the anti-natalist path she's likely already given up on her community since they will always view her as weird and she probably an atheist.

• +1
My mother grew up in a village in bangladesh, she wasn't a whore. But times and circumstances have changed.

I'm probably going to try to run a business and invest in properties. Maybe I might get into politics, who knows tbh. I just know that my brain has rotted from too many :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Don't do it.

the only way for an ethnic male to get ahead in politics is to basically espouse the mainstream beliefs of your redteam/blue team. You will never be able to effect any real change.

Either you're a shield for racists like sajid javid / priti patel

Or you have to toe the party line like Sadiq Khan

• +1
Arranged marriage in the West is basically telling everyone you're a subhuman who couldn't get a girl himself.
And usually the girls are ugly too

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and FrameMogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back