The most cucked thing a man can do

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
Is pay taxes

All your tax money goes to Jamal’s bastard kids to pay for Shaniqua and Mary Ann Lou’s child support and welfare. The money that doesn’t go to white trash and ghetto foids goes to protect women in shitholr countries like Ukraine from nothing bc they all fled the country to get dicked down by British chad while the men stay and fight.

No matter what you do you’re protecting tha wimonz by paying taxes. High T men all commit tax fraud or live off the grid. Wage cuckery is the biggest cuckoldry in 2023. Imagine government takes 30% of your income to allow single moms to get dick on your dollar and feed chad’s bastard kids while you rot as an incel

Thoughts?

@AscendingHero @smvmaxxertilllate @fogdart @looksmaxxer234 @Gary Wilhelm

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Joe Rogancel, NegativeNorwood and 11 others
one thing we agree on. Yeah paying taxes is cucked. It might benefit society more but here in germany for example there are many leeches that dont work and get government welfare. Thats why i would say paying taxes is cucked but when you work for a firm the taxes get automatically payed by your corporation.

Either way i am getting cucked

Last edited:
Inflation is also taxation without legislation.

Wagecucks in UK have lost like 50-60% of whatever they made in the last 3 years. I'm seriously considering being NEET. I just need to finish my mortgage term and I can rent out and move back up north.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3127
Inflation is also taxation without legislation.

Wagecucks in UK have lost like 50-60% of whatever they made in the last 3 years. I'm seriously considering being NEET. I just need to finish my mortgage term and I can rent out and move back up north.
UK is beyond cucked. I was once in london and it looked more like pakistan central than london. I am not racist againts anyone but come on bro you cant just keep on bringing 3third world dudes into your country and expect a good outcome. London stabbing rate is proof of this

Real. Unfortunately I am benefiting as well from the governments policies so I can’t turn around and say fuck then just yet, but I’m prob going to dip from USA shithole in the next ten years hopefully.

Real. Unfortunately I am benefiting as well from the governments policies so I can’t turn around and say fuck then just yet, but I’m prob going to dip from USA shithole in the next ten years hopefully.
really is america a shithole? Its def a sjw feminism infested country but is it that bad really?? I have read many threads here where they want to move to usa to become wealthy. Why are you leaving if you dont mind me asking.

Paying income tax is probably the most cucked thing in existence. It's literally just an extortion racket.
And as with any criminal gang, the government does whatever the fuck it likes with your "protection money".
Spunks it up the wall, and hands it out to their corporate mates. The whole thing is a scam and always has been.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 31562 and 4 others
really is america a shithole? It’s def a sjw feminism infested country but is it that bad really?? I have read many threads here where they want to move to usa to become wealthy. Why are you leaving if you dont mind me asking.
Tbh I want to get married one day without having to follow cucked laws.

After I get all my surgeries and ascend hard asf I will start business and make use of my looks to make me giga money then hopefully travel around the world living an international playboy lifestyle before settling down in a more based trad country with fairer marriage laws.

Tbh I want to get married one day without having to follow cucked laws.

After I get all my surgeries and ascend hard asf I will start business and make use of my looks to make me giga money then hopefully travel around the world living an international playboy lifestyle before settling down in a more based trad country with fairer marriage laws.
fair enough. i am not into playboy lifestyle as i am religious but its your life. you do you buddy. Good luck with your goals

but how to not pay them

gl not paying taxes in US, it's not Ukraine where you're able to not pay shit and don't give a fuck, u'll get cucked by government

UK is beyond cucked. I was once in london and it looked more like pakistan central than london. I am not racist againts anyone but come on bro you cant just keep on bringing 3third world dudes into your country and expect a good outcome. London stabbing rate is proof of this
RIP THE GOAT

fair enough. i am not into playboy lifestyle as i am religious but its your life. you do you buddy. Good luck with your goals
if your religious then even more so of a reason to leave the Jew S of A.

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior

If you have enough Capital you can hire Lobbyists like the Elites do to legislate stuff and give you immunity
over certain issues like paying Taxes etc

• +1
Reactions: It Began
Completely agree.
Once I'm done with surgeries, I'll start a business and also try to make money out of my looks with social media. Once I reach a decent income bracket where taxes get high, first thing I'll do is to establish myself in a tax haven like Andorra.